• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Dedicated Dash Videos to my 133,000 Audience

suppoman

Hi all in the Dash community,

My name is Michael Suppo, otherwise known as Suppoman on YouTube, and having observed from the outside for 3 years, I would like to become a dedicated and active member of this community and help promote the benefits of this coin to my audience.

If you are familiar with my work, I am one of the most popular Cryptocurrency channels on YouTube with 133,000 very active and engaged subscribers built over 3 years, and my concentration is on long term investing in altcoins. If you have regularly watched my videos, I have always spoken many many times and very positively about Dash and expressed my desire to have a Masternode. Most of my audience will be aware of this.

In recent times, I would like to be more focused on Dash within my videos. I would like to make dedicated videos about Dash, educating on everything from the features of the coin, gaining a masternode, through to how to join the community. It would be a mixture of both dedicated videos and including it within presentations about altcoins, i.e. privacy coins, masternode coins etc. I have spoken with various members of the community throughout the years, including my friend Jerry Banfield, and along with your help and collaboration, I am keen to bring more attention to Dash, especially as we've entered a bullish period and there is a growing appetite for DeFi cryptocurrencies.

My request would be to be a masternode owner as a result and this is my only request. And in exchange, I would like to dedicate videos to Dash on a weekly basis for the long-term... a period of a year or more. Just to be clear, this is not going to be a 'Shill/Pump Dash' effort! My purpose is to bring educational content using my attention grabbing style with a goal to bringing educated investors into the community.

I wanted to get an idea of your opinions as I would love to be engaged in this community in a dedicated way... not merely an occasional contributor but an active member, and wanted to gauge if you have an appetite for this pre-proposal.

Thanks for reading and am happy to answer any questions.

Michael Suppo (Suppoman)

Your view count is falling and you was wondering how to get a little extra income? Generally speaking though, people like to see genuine enthusiasm and are put off when they know who's paying you. I'm not sure what info you can get to people that isn't already out there, or how you're going to convert them to enthusiastic dash users.

You have all those subscribers but not so many tuning in. I think whatever you come up with, it has be quite a different format than any of us are used to. I keep coming back to the same basic idea of some kind of game show to win dash prizes. An attempt to normalize things and have fun instead of preaching to the converted. Maybe try a few proof of concepts and show us what happened.

Hi GrandMaster,
Thanks for your reply.
The reason for the lack of views is because most Crypto YouTubers are being shadowbanned at the moment, and my videos are live streams of late which these get less visibility anyway.
I am confident I can get these numbers back up easily with higher quality pre-recorded videos and with more regular videos. In any event, I do have a very engaged community so the regularity of videos would open Dash and it's qualities up to many otherwise unknowledgeable investors.
Believe me, most of the Crypto world are ignorant about most qualities of a cryptocurrency, even ones they are invested in. Thats why people watch me and other YouTubers, to do the work for them. Therefore I am very confident that my videos would make people very aware of what Dash is and why they should be interested in Dash.

Hi GrandMaster,
Thanks for your reply.
The reason for the lack of views is because most Crypto YouTubers are being shadowbanned at the moment, and my videos are live streams of late which these get less visibility anyway.
I am confident I can get these numbers back up easily with higher quality pre-recorded videos and with more regular videos. In any event, I do have a very engaged community so the regularity of videos would open Dash and it's qualities up to many otherwise unknowledgeable investors.
Believe me, most of the Crypto world are ignorant about most qualities of a cryptocurrency, even ones they are invested in. Thats why people watch me and other YouTubers, to do the work for them. Therefore I am very confident that my videos would make people very aware of what Dash is and why they should be interested in Dash.

Yes, I understand and I'm sure it's not easy.

Personally, I watch very few crypto youtubers these days. Of course, I'm only speaking for myself and maybe I'm in a minority, but I kind of think that a lot of people are into crypto because they see it as an alternative stock market, ultimately hoping to make more dollars. That's a bit screwed up. What is valuable is talking about things that actually matter in life and then crypto comes in because it's a useful tool in the box. How does crypto help the poor or the unbanked? How does it help sex workers? How does it make a mockery of capital controls at borders? These are the issues that get people fired up and then we talk about dash and VPNs etc. The Dash-Venezuela story is a big reason why I've stuck around.

How about lbry, are you on there? I know it won't give you the view count and It seems to be suffering from scaling issues, but I'm just curious what you think.

DASH has constantly complained that they dont get enough mainstream exposure on the crypto spaces. So I think it would be good to not shun every youtuber with this narrative. As long as they dont ask prohibitive ammounts they should have a shot and have DASH more into the centersapce of the crypto discussions. Specially since EvoNet is out and not many people know about it. We need better marketing, so yes on my part.

Hi all in the Dash community,

My name is Michael Suppo, otherwise known as Suppoman on YouTube, and having observed from the outside for 3 years, I would like to become a dedicated and active member of this community and help promote the benefits of this coin to my audience.

If you are familiar with my work, I am one of the most popular Cryptocurrency channels on YouTube with 133,000 very active and engaged subscribers built over 3 years, and my concentration is on long term investing in altcoins. If you have regularly watched my videos, I have always spoken many many times and very positively about Dash and expressed my desire to have a Masternode. Most of my audience will be aware of this.

In recent times, I would like to be more focused on Dash within my videos. I would like to make dedicated videos about Dash, educating on everything from the features of the coin, gaining a masternode, through to how to join the community. It would be a mixture of both dedicated videos and including it within presentations about altcoins, i.e. privacy coins, masternode coins etc. I have spoken with various members of the community throughout the years, including my friend Jerry Banfield, and along with your help and collaboration, I am keen to bring more attention to Dash, especially as we've entered a bullish period and there is a growing appetite for DeFi cryptocurrencies.

My request would be to be a masternode owner as a result and this is my only request. And in exchange, I would like to dedicate videos to Dash on a weekly basis for the long-term... a period of a year or more. Just to be clear, this is not going to be a 'Shill/Pump Dash' effort! My purpose is to bring educational content using my attention grabbing style with a goal to bringing educated investors into the community.

I wanted to get an idea of your opinions as I would love to be engaged in this community in a dedicated way... not merely an occasional contributor but an active member, and wanted to gauge if you have an appetite for this pre-proposal.

Thanks for reading and am happy to answer any questions.

Michael Suppo (Suppoman)

I would reach out to Dash Core Group, they are budgeting influencers into their new marketing budget.

Back