Proposal: DashTrader.info Let's advertise by putting Dash back on the markets!

koampapapa

Mar 5, 2016
I'll be honest with you I consider myself more of a scientist than an economist. And as a scientist we'll never know for sure what had happened. But since (today) I'm right, I'm going to toot my own horn.

rustycase

Apr 19, 2016
Speculators/traders increase liquidity in any market by adding depth to the order book (both buy and sell sides).
Merchants and payment processors will prefer to accept coin they can exchange quickly and near the current price.

Whether or not this proposal would attract more traders to Dash? ... that's a good question.
and there's another word I gotta learn ! :) liquidity

Tnx for the definition, bbb ! It sounds quite reasonable to me...

Of course, 'Whether or not this proposal would attract more traders to Dash? ... that's a good question.' !!!

Best
rc

Reactions: bertlebbert

rustycase

Apr 19, 2016
I'll be honest with you I consider myself more of a scientist than an economist. And as a scientist we'll never know for sure what had happened. But since (today) I'm right, I'm going to toot my own horn.
Of course you should 'toot your own horn' !!! It could set the ball rolling for public acclaim ! :)

Fine. If you wish to analize scientifically, I'll be glad to review your paper based upon Fibonacci numbers and moon phase/BDI.
Don't sell yourself short... Scientists have resolved many questions empirically !

Best
rc