• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Dash Team Alpha a solution!

DynhoJ

Hello community,

I'm João Leite AKA JohnyD/DynhoJ and I’m an event builder in Porto, Portugal. Yes, that city that was elected the best European destination for the 3rd time in a row! (http://www.europeanbestdestinations.com/best-of-europe/european-best-destinations-2017/). I’ve worked for 1 year in London at King's College and Universal music. Lately I've been working with the most important hostels, bars and tourist spots for the last 3 years. I’ve been helping them with brand activation and also building their communication packages or solutions for end-user and companies.

Why I’m here? Well, I'm a tech savvy person with a strong interest in seeing crypto's adopted. I really believe that the future will be decentralized and that we need to start educating people to adopt the crypto currencies.

In my opinion, the most solid one is DASH.

During the last month and a half, I’ve been working on this idea/concept to solve Dash's adoption problem and jump start it's adoption.

All I need is a chance to prove it, and myself. But let me explain the plan better:

I will start proving the idea in Porto, but I’ll show the scalability of it.

We want to create a chain of events in this first month to boost dash adoption,

Team Alpha members will incite people to try the Dash application by:

· Presenting a small monetary incentive, fun events and knowledge about Decentralization or DAPP's. People will also have the chance to experience the application UI: address book, transactions, and usability and experience the Dash community interest in the general public,

· Provide to people a trusted place to ask or chat about Dash, blockchain technology, decentralization, security, Shakepay and everything crypto-related. This will in turn spawn trusted community members to support our users locally in a personal, fun, and peer-to-peer manner!

Proposal: 205 Dash, due to price volatility, and Shakepay % fees which I will use to pay most expenses. Starting everything from scratch also has a higher cost.

Calendar + Budget (@end of document)

I also thought of a way to prove my service with an organized, structure and guide lines for teams to follow. I want to be the pioneer in opening this path for us, for others to follow, improve and propose.

Team Alpha

It begins with the creation of a team.

At the start teams should be first made in high impact cities and with a limit like a 45 mile radius. Teams will have 3 to 5 members, and have their FB/tweet account linked to Dash main FB and youtube accounts. Teams should have a calendar, clear goals and feed updates and, to tweak their strategy along the way, I will "Dash" and advise teams to "Dash" 5+ Hours a day, 5 days a week.

I want to show the community how this approach is the easiest to cause widespread crypto adoption: trust me; I've been testing with my friends and family.

Team Alpha will publish a weekly report and a more detailed monthly report, to show to the community all the stats and market response (and share the fun!).

I will make a wallet for now but I would like the treasury to make a sub-treasury called DCMS - TA (Decentralized Competitive Marketing Structure).

This is my way for teams to prove their service, and get rewarded accordingly. This also allows us all to see what is working and compare results, while having a healthy competition to stimulate them!

My user approach will be the following:

· Be on the most tourist spots/locals in town. Ask people for 5 minutes and ask them to install Dash wallet so I can send the new user 0.75 €.

· Ask for the NEW user to send 0.25€ to DCMS-TA (Proof-of-service wallet), which I will tell him is my small commission and proof of service.

· Explain dash wallet, "Dashous.com", general stuff (blockchain,dash,technology) and where to find Team Alpha.

This will cause the user to use the App and see transfers happening, a sleek UI and everything working in front of his eyes. We will also trust the user to send the 0.25€ to us by giving him a QR code or by saving our address for the DCMS-TA wallet, so the user does not have to wait the 15 minutes with us unless he wants too. This bears a small 0.25€ risk which falls upon the team.

The proof of service (POS) is backed by 1 transfer from team member to the new user, and the 0.25€ transfer from the user (hopefully) to DCSM-TA wallet. This allows for the community to check for discrepancies, verify, and a point system can be created or introduced.

One of the reasons the reward is low is to not incentivize corruption or unhealthy competition, it is really just a way to have POS (proof-of-service), compare teams and market adoption.

The Math behind it:

Every new user (+0.75€(USER) -0.25€ (DCMS-TA) = 1 point

Every new merchant (+2.5€ (MERCHANT) -0.50€ (DCMS-TA) = 2 points

Merchants who send TA a proof of 200€ blockpay S receipts gets:

(+20.75€ -0.75€ (DCMS-TA)) = 3 points

alterado_2.jpg

So Team Alpha members get points per new users/merchants and get that value returned to them split evenly among all team members.

Merchants (introduce blockpay S) same idea but they will receive 2€ for them, I will send them 2.5€ and ask for a 0.50€ transaction to DCMS-TA. Not everyone is offered the 20€ from 200€ target sales, that should be for tougher fish and early adopters.

This point system will help calculate efficiency and results it has no intention of becoming a pyramid scheme, we should go with baby steps as I prove concept before entering a team registration madness.

Team Alpha will try all kinds of targets and experiment as we go along the way with the support of the community to find what works best, which is my objective for the first 2 months. Team Alpha will try various kinds of events and approaches and help Dash community get closer to figuring out a solution.

All videos, shares, tweets, etc... will be one more way of showing our motivation, dedication and service or results.

This will definitely boost Dash adoption and probably get some headlines along the way, showing users that Dash community is here for them, this will also make Dashous.com grow and teams will be early trusted people/places for fiat/dash exchange which solves another current problem localbitcoins.com does not have.

It will also show community effort, maybe teams can later form Dash hubs or hacker spaces or hubs supporting the local existing hacker spaces.

I think with all this work me and my concept have earned our chance so I humbly ask for your vote: this could be a huge game changer in the crypto world, and Dash will get a head start in return.

The community will have strong pillars this way: this will be a boost for social welfare which companies forgot about. This will show decentralized structures are here to stay including social projects etc... This will be a wake-up call for the masses.

I believe everyone should be free and have the right to financial stability I will not delve anymore on the different approaches with users, uni's, merchants all will be further discussed as Team Alpha interacts with the soon-to-be future users, but first we need your green light to start and grow a bit more and experience things so we can share them. This month's calendar and events seem pretty self-explanatory, and the budget seems reasonable to start a project of this size and as I stated earlier, I will keep the community updated as most as I can.

Thanks for the patience until now and I gladly thank you for your vote.

Lets' make Dash the most adopted crypto world-wide! Go Dashers!

Any questions or ideas feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Also check out now Team Alpha's facebook, where the calendar and events will be posted, and comment and vote on the t-shirts, advertising campaigns and ads you like the most.

@facebook/dteamalpha a video introducing me, another member and our marketeer.

www.facebook.com/dteamalpha

Budget + Calendar below

Budget final 11_001.jpg

Calendário_001.png

Calendário_002.png

Last edited:
I will post the video on facebook soon, hope for positive feedback.

Go Dashers!

Last edited:
We don't have Dash Evolutions wallets yet, so... it's too early to start any mass-promotion campaign, IMO...
But when they will be ready - I expect a lot of interesting activity in this field! :)

Hello ,
To answer that question that's exactly my goal, to make a campaign so people know dash Evolution is coming out.
That's why the
D begins
It's Journey to
DASH EVOLUTION!
Is an ad campaign I want to do split in 3 phases as you see above.
Any other questions feel free that's what I want and appreciate! Helps us alot.

Another opinion of my own, the faster you take the product to the streets the faster people will learn about Dash and DLT and this will bring confidence since they will see a person face to face talking about it, they will feel they do have someone to ask for help or even blame if something happens and I think this is the most needed problem to solve, people don't trust something they cannot see or interact face to face.
Team Alpha wants to be a face of Dash community, one people can trust.

Paragon gave me a nice idea, the TA-wallet (proof of service wallet) could be a lottery so when new users/merchants send the "transaction" they get a chance to win all of the transactions given by all the new users in that week/month. This could be done once a week or once a month, and would be the required incentive for users or merchants to send the "commission" I discussed above. Also had a nice chat with him with lots of helpful feedback! thanks!

I like the concept for this proposal a lot especially this commision based POS part...

"· Be on the most tourist spots/locals in town. Ask people for 5 minutes and ask them to install Dash wallet so I can send the new user 0.75 €.

· Ask for the NEW user to send 0.25€ to DCMS-TA (Proof-of-service wallet), which I will tell him is my small commission and proof of service."

I think it is quite expensive though for your first project and being new to the community and all. Some newer members here may not be aware that we have had several similar but much less funded projects fail to meet their goals and a few have just disappeared with the funds.
I would like to see this start off with a much smaller budget at least the first month and see if you can pull off something less challenging and then gauge those results.

Hello mastermined,
After my talk with paragon I was going to try and talk to you maybe we could have a Skype talk, heck maybe I could do a live stream for the whole community.
I think the idea paragon gave me is something I would love to try or even implement right off the bat, I know I'm asking a huge leap of faith from the community but I've worked so much on this and so many other people, perhaps we deserve this small risk in the treasury for the possible rewards we can provide, it is alot from someone who did not interact with the community as I should since I created the forum account but when I started this I wasn't planning on thinking this through this much plus the video so we are here to stay, with your support we also have to gain by acting correctly with the community and give our best I atleast think I could do this for some time until the community requires it and maybe think other stuff up in the future I want my chance to start a "career" if you want to call it with the dash community. I want to prove myself and establish that needed trust. Thanks for the wonderful feedback Mastermined I take your feedback highly you've been here a long time. Any questions anyone has go ahead!

Last edited:
Hello,
Due to last minute difficulties and problems with proposing in the network.
I'm officially changing the proposal to May and I will keep the community posted on what I will do this month (April) in order to build trust with the community, this will require some personal investment so if by the end of the month you agree I have reached my goals I will put a second proposal covering my investment in the month of April.

Interesting Joao ,Gostei ~!!!!!
i would love to visit Porto in summer 2018 in vacation and use my Dash there and meet you .

I would like to see some of the things you have already done without DASH money in the middle, I really like the entrepreneurship spirit that you seem to have. However I see this proposal like 'too much at once' and will probably advice to break it down into multiple proposals. I am not sure we want to just give out a load of money to something that has nothing right now to show up (or very little) and also might have no guarantees of being succesful. Don't get me wrong, I am all to take the risk with you, but will rather want to take the risk with only the first stage, and then jump to the next one on a different proposal.

Hello JZA,
It's exactly what I said in the previous post, I will do some of the events this month and I will do them within reasonable expenses for me to take on my own. This way I will show some of my ideas in practice and show the community's it's results with this I expect to build confidence and start providing some feedback I get from said events.
Best regards

Back