• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal - DASH Network Business Development

ayo_brezzy

Proposal: Engage & Align | Independent Consult

Summary

A Decentralized Organization requires an agile and responsive plan to assist in providing administrative tools that meet the Networks objectives, while aiding the focused efforts of independent partners towards a unified goal.

The DAO fund must evolve in preparation for Evolution.

DATE: March 31, 2018

AMOUNT REQUESTED: 30/30/30 (3-month engagement)

[1 DASH @ $600 USD]

DESCRIPTION:

My team and I will work with existing project owners and the DASH Budget system Network functions to provide the following tools, resources, analytics and campaign valuation measurements.

A. Open Source Project Supplements

We will create universal fillable forms available for download via Dash Forum. These forms will request KPI (key performance indicators) related data from contributors pre and post engagement. This will assist my team with providing direct valuation measurements, dollar for dollar (dash for dollar), on funded and accepted proposals.

Additionally, the creation and usage of project supplements will provide Masternode Owners (MNO’s) and Network collaborators an opportunity to analyze, duplicate and improve on related successful campaigns.

Examples of project supplements:

i. Event timeline checklist

ii. Lists of vendors who have provided DASH services (w/ price ranges)

iii. Maximum per user costing (estimates on how much DASH is “reasonable” per “type” of user – i.e. attendee, wallet download, verified transaction, new POS, etc.)

iv. Staging assistance (booths, volunteer counts, and a/v suggestions)

v. JIRA Project Management templates and collaborative resources

vi. Standardized Budget Templates (with currency macros for conversion)

vii. Hashtag banks for broader Network visibility across social media sites

• ENGAGE contributor’s (past and future) by providing tools that highlight successful KPIs.

• ALIGN core competencies as reference points for MNO voting, Network scalability, and contributor team/group identification.

B. Resources

We will, under our budget, test, measure, and recommend, value-added tasks. These tasks will compile to create a list of “DASH Best Practices” with costing and deployment suggestions as well as links to prior examples (test campaign), for contributor review.

The implementation of any or all recommended tasks will remain at the discretion of each project owner and/or the voting suggestion of the MNOs.

• ENGAGE outside resources independently for analysis and forward on analysis results in catalog form, listing the identifiable maximum costs, and value-added ranges for contributor use.

• ALIGN campaigns with common deliverables (aka forming a ‘DASH way’) to increase the scope and saturation of DASH under both project owned and DASH core managed, media sites.

C. Analytics

We will provide monthly analytics to the Network based on current, ongoing, and projected campaigns with the following scope:

i. Market and transactions

ii. Projects by location and efficiency

iii. User increases month over month, by location

iv. Unique impressions

The report will be submitted mid-month (example: May 15th = April 2018 reporting). Essentially, my team will work to support

• ENGAGE all available analytics in monthly visual reporting across all relevant competencies.

• ALIGN contributor efforts to guarantee highest possible ROI by identifying opportunities across regions and teams.

D. Business Development Pipeline

With the assistance of Robert Wiecko, we will proactively partner with contributors and DCG Network to create methods to assess the viability, impact and user responses to DCG Network projects in pre and mid development stages. These assessments will be done ‘ad-hoc’ and under the recommendation of DCG Network.

• ENGAGE proactive analytics on behalf of the Network while working closely with DCG.

• ALIGN current data to cooperatively predict cost/value/acceptance of yet-to-be released DASH products and services.

CONCLUSION

Decentralization, the fundamental tenet of DASH, is a fragile yet powerful mechanism for a people focused agenda. My team and I will spend our time protecting decentralization but mitigating the disorganization that is inherent. This allows all stakeholders in the Network, to continue focusing on the work they do to propel DASH, while receiving the added benefit of cooperative growth. At every stage the tools and resources made available will be voluntary but geared toward creating unique opportunities engage each audience demographic and generate new and recurring transactions. Specifically, our focus will be:

• creating authentic ways to generate new users (users as identified by transactions, not attendance) by monitoring the activities of approved campaigns

• providing actual metrics on performance to aide in voting

• create tools for collaborators

• recommend aligning efforts for increased return, lower costs

About Me:

I have a Master’s in International Accounting and am a professional consultant with 11+ years of experience. I have a Big 4 background and have worked with Fortune 500 company’s in every industry, including banking and financial instruments.

BUDGET

DASH Proposal $2,500.00

Design & Technical Development $5,500.00

Reserve (Taxes & Margin) $8,100.00

Project Team Fee (Including writers, film & edit) [12,600.00 per month] $37,800.00

Subtotal $53,900.00

Thanks once again for another thoughtful pre-proposal, @ayo_brezzy. We have several other analytics-based pre-proposals and proposals up this month and beyond, so I've been asking all what your particular approach to analytics brings to the table? The others seem more tech data focused whereas yours seems more based on the back-end economics. Could you elaborate on that? It seems like even a more economic-driven analytics approach will require quite a bit of computing. Do you plan to handle all of this yourself, or do you have a team on board (or one you plan to bring on board) to handle it?

There has been a lot of debate on what makes a valuable proposal, and not just in typical KPI terms (clicks, downloads, etc) but harder to measure metrics like "star power" or "influence" or "legitimacy." Your proposal seems strong in analyzing and measuring some of these more concrete factors, but how will you handle these other x/wild card factors?

Your proposal also brings a lot of other value to the table besides analytics, and I think that's where the real strength of your proposal lies. We don't have any hard data on the subject, but just from a general read, it seems most MNOs are not people with advanced knowledge or experience in business, economics, etc, just people from all walks of life whose only commonality is an above-average technical ability and interest in obscure internet money. Having expert analyses and guidance would be a great benefit to the network, especially for those of us who lack that expertise. I would recommend emphasizing this aspect of your proposal so as not to be equivocated with other analytics based proposals, even though analytics are a big part of how you get to where you're going.

I also noticed your proposal is based on a $600/Dash valuation, which is a ways off current market value (though we're likely to recover to that point in the near future). Do you have a plan in place for funding in spite of market volatility?

Thanks once again for another thoughtful pre-proposal, @ayo_brezzy. We have several other analytics-based pre-proposals and proposals up this month and beyond, so I've been asking all what your particular approach to analytics brings to the table? The others seem more tech data focused whereas yours seems more based on the back-end economics. Could you elaborate on that? It seems like even a more economic-driven analytics approach will require quite a bit of computing. Do you plan to handle all of this yourself, or do you have a team on board (or one you plan to bring on board) to handle it?

There has been a lot of debate on what makes a valuable proposal, and not just in typical KPI terms (clicks, downloads, etc) but harder to measure metrics like "star power" or "influence" or "legitimacy." Your proposal seems strong in analyzing and measuring some of these more concrete factors, but how will you handle these other x/wild card factors?

Your proposal also brings a lot of other value to the table besides analytics, and I think that's where the real strength of your proposal lies. We don't have any hard data on the subject, but just from a general read, it seems most MNOs are not people with advanced knowledge or experience in business, economics, etc, just people from all walks of life whose only commonality is an above-average technical ability and interest in obscure internet money. Having expert analyses and guidance would be a great benefit to the network, especially for those of us who lack that expertise. I would recommend emphasizing this aspect of your proposal so as not to be equivocated with other analytics based proposals, even though analytics are a big part of how you get to where you're going.

I also noticed your proposal is based on a $600/Dash valuation, which is a ways off current market value (though we're likely to recover to that point in the near future). Do you have a plan in place for funding in spite of market volatility?

I based my value of DASH on the 50 SMA (recently we slipped below that obviously). I will make a final assessment adjustment based on the value of DASH on Friday.

But I am focused on transactions. I think the focus on "influence" is not going to hold a strong enough baseline.... But I also, want to begin comparing the value of that influence. As we expand the fund for different projects, I will be looking isolating the variables related to exposure compared to transaction volume. To say that I have 3 million followers, doesn't guarantee those 3 million (or any percent of that group) is a "key new user".

But I want to point out that beyond that, the tools I will use will be based on the value of the input provided by the community. A lions share of this task will begin by creating a common stream of inputs across every Treasury project.

I based my value of DASH on the 50 SMA (recently we slipped below that obviously). I will make a final assessment adjustment based on the value of DASH on Friday.

But I am focused on transactions. I think the focus on "influence" is not going to hold a strong enough baseline.... But I also, want to begin comparing the value of that influence. As we expand the fund for different projects, I will be looking isolating the variables related to exposure compared to transaction volume. To say that I have 3 million followers, doesn't guarantee those 3 million (or any percent of that group) is a "key new user".

But I want to point out that beyond that, the tools I will use will be based on the value of the input provided by the community. A lions share of this task will begin by creating a common stream of inputs across every Treasury project.

I do have 3 people on my team prepared to assist in the generation of the models as well as a marketing group that I have used in the past for other clients, they can provide back ground on influencers by separating the engagement placement from their previous and other posts of interests.

I've had the pleasure of sharing in a few illuminating in-person conversations with @ayo_brezzy. She is a dynamo. I really hope that these ideas are pursued this month. As the Dash marketing ramps up closer to Evolution, receiving these kinds of analytics will be imperative to the community in general and to MNOs specifically so we can all make the best choices for the network. As a newer serious participant in active proposals, I'm really looking forward to contributing to the data collecting as well as receiving the information developed in the future. This will be another one of Dash's game changers.

I dont think we another "we will analyse proposals for you type proposal".

Craig Mason does a good job and there is dashwatch and another one passing this month..

I am not sure we need more..

Hey @ayo_brezzy . Thank you for submitting this.
To me personally these kinds of proposals have a lot of potential. These might bring a lot of advantages for MN network. Different types of analyses and recommendations should help in good decision making process.
I wish you a lot of luck with this one

PS. Maybe we should think on how to combine different analytical projects and make them working together?

Hello there, how are you? I think your idea is really good, if it is approved, it'd be a great tool for both MNs and proposers and it'd help them to make budgets better adapted. Also, given that this idea is very related to coming projects, I'd like to know how this proposal can be adapted to any other, since in this forum there are projects ranging from communication campaigns to use Dash for remittances to agricultural investment and focus on farmers. I think if this idea could be adapted to anything, that would be perfect for Dash in general, it is the only thing that I'd like to know. Having nothing else to add, I hope this idea will become truth and best wishes for you, dash on!

Back