• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Dash Electrum Masternode / Trezor Support

It's been a while since this proposal, but I don't know.... can we keep our funds on a trezor and issue MN start commands from it? Thanks! I just bought one in hopes I can do this :)

It's been a while since this proposal, but I don't know.... can we keep our funds on a trezor and issue MN start commands from it? Thanks! I just bought one in hopes I can do this :)
The upcoming version 2.6.4 of Electrum-DASH plays perfectly with Trezor and KeepKey - and can even use Ledger HW wallet. I have posted my test results here:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-hardware-wallets-for-build-and-test.9091/#post-100439

Nevertheless the MN start functionality relies of having a new protocolversion on mainnet, which means we need to wait for Dash 12.1 being released.

OK, good then, thanks :) That shouldn't take long and I'll probably need the time to get used to my trezor in the mean time

Back