• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: CRYPTALRESEARCH - All you need to decide

Hani--

BRIEFING: CREATING A PERSUASIVE BUSINESS ANALYSIS
"CryptalResearch is an organization whose missions to analyze project propositions presented to the Dash Foundation.
CryptalResearch introduces a new focus on DashFoundation projects. It helps its members to validate and cast an informed vote
thanks to its positive or negative recommendations. The outcomes are based
on careful and accurate analysis’."

What we have done: Ourconfirmed analysts have already produced 9 reports about Dash and the
proposals: http://www.cryptalnews.com/cryptalresearch/
We aim to produce an analysis for all the projects proposed. A PDF version is also available in the links below:

Who are we?
CryptalResearch is an organization whose mission is to analyze project propositions presented to the Dash Foundation. CryptalResearch introduces a new focus on Dash Foundation projects and helps its members to validate and cast an informed vote. CryptalResearch is a team of senior analysts: equity and private equity analysts and financial analysts.
The owner: Amine Larhrib, a crypto-entrepreneur Amine is setting new standards in the cryptocurrency trading world, founder of CryptaNews, a collaborative and independent news and media platform.Founder of CryptalDash Exchange, he is launching the world’s first integrated cryptocurrency exchange.As a managing director of CryptalNews, he is committed to changing the way cryptocurrency news are shared and to enhancing readers’ experience.Amine spent the last 8 years in capital market roles in Hong Kong, Canada, and in the Middle East where he held senior clients’ coverage roles.His responsibilities span from Sovereign Wealth Funds across the EMEA to Equity Derivatives Interbank intermediation. Amine holds a Master of Science from the London School of Economics and Political Science and a Bachelor of Commerce from McGill University.

KEY PARTNER

Blue Horizon Advisory
is our key partner.It is a business analyst firm specialized in identifying the strengths of business
and the improvements it has to implement. It helps organizations realize optimal efficiencies and to breakthrough barriers
preventing advanced, sustainable growth.BlueHorizon Advisory’s approach to the financial business analysis is based on
using accurate financial tools like different derivatives (in hedging,speculation, and arbitrage) equity, bonds, M&A and predictive analytic methodology. Blue Horizon Advisory is technology oriented, it strongly believes that a successful
digital use in a business is fundamental to its success.

KEY ACTIVITIES·
  • Customized solution tailored for the Dash Foundation's specific needs ·
  • Implementation analysis and supports to help Dash Foundation's community to validate and cast an informed vote on its submitted projects·
  • Analytics that ensure benchmarks are met·
  • Identifying the project's real problem and/or investment opportunity ·
  • Determining stakeholder needs to address the problem or opportunity more effectively·
  • Facilitating the selection of the best alternative among the various projects ·
  • Validating that the project aligns with the Dash Foundations' values and mission·
  • Delivering consistent,high-quality results

VALUE PROPOSITION
We help the Dash Foundation to propose Dash related business projects by doing the research, audit, advisory, risk and delivery
services. We help Dash Foundation's community to validate and cast an informed vote on the submitted projects

WHY BUSINESS ANALYSIS ?
Because, research illustrates:·
  • 21% of projects were canceled prior to being delivered or were never usedonly·
  • 37% of all projects succeeded in delivering the required functionality ontime and on budget·
  • 46% of projects were over budget·
  • 63% of projects were either challenged or failed
Source:"ChaosReport," Standish Group International

KEY RESSOURCES
CryptalResearch is dedicated to cover the cryptocurrency market, in terms of analysis, evolution, benchmark and perspectives. CryptalResearch covers mainly the Dash community proposals. CryptalResearch aims to provide MNOS with a solid decision-making tool and help them support their budget proposal votes with a complete analysis of the projects. While working on the Dash Foundation’s projects, the confirmed analysts of CryptalResearch team focuses on: ·
  • The added value of the projects are likely to bring to Dash and Dash community.
  • The background of the project owners: does it translate a guarantee or potential for the project success?
  • The businessplan analysis: can it be scalable?
  • The budget: what will it be covering?
  • The SWOT analysis of the market: direct and Indirect competitors
  • The upsides and downsides of the project
  • CryptalResearch produces then a positive or a negative recommendation based on the analysis’ outcome.

BROADCASTING CHANNELS
CryptalResearch currently publishes its analysis and researches on cryptalnews.com, a news and information website that
broadcasts 24-hours a day the latest crypto-related news: blockchain, cryptocurrencies, reports, market daily, etc.
CryptalNews also has a dedicated video section on the website where it produces and broadcasts instructional and “how-to”
videos to educate its audience on the crypto market. CryptalResearch also publishes its researches on CryptalDash exchange platform. CryptalDash is a robust cryptoexchange and trading platform equipped with institutional grade matching engine
and third-party crypto exchanges order routing capabilities. All under one dashboard, enabling a seam less trading experience.

BENEFITS FOR THE DASH COMMUNITY
CryptalResearch aspire to be the research and analysis division for the Dash community. CryptalResearch’s goal is to provide in an unprecedent way to the community:
  • An analysis that covers the main cryptocurrencies in the market.
  • Analysis and recommendations for all the submitted proposals for the community votes.
  • On-demand analysis: Dash Masternodes will have the legitimacy to ask CryptalResearch to cover and produce specific analysis and research notes.

BUSINESS BUDGET

180903050932715171.jpg

5 spam posts so you can post links & a pre-proposal posted after your proposal?

Seems like you want to take up some sort of due-dilligence role for the network? In the example analysis you have provided your grammar, spelling and punctuation are all over the place and there is a complete lack of depth. Compare your work with the post-proposal diligence undertaken by Dash Watch please.

Our vision is to bring some light and objective recommandations to the community. The goal is also to save energy to masternodes holders who can't afford to spend time on studying in depth all the proposals.
Besides, we appreciate the work done by Dashwatch. But we also think that we can bring the expertise we accumuled in the equity and m&a. Our team and I have more than 10 years experience in market finance.
Please have a look to the work we already done. You can notice by yourself, the differences and depth between CryptalResearch and Dashwatch.
Thank you.

i think it is a great idea to have somebody do the due diligence and the in depth analysis on my behalf. But again, i personnaly think that the information or the analysis is the most important, as long as we understand it of course. The dash community is definitely in need of research and analysis.

I'm new to the community, and I'm certainly in need of a professional team to help me decide where to go. I support the project.

I believe this is a great opportunity for the community.
I don't have the skills nor the time to analyze the projects... my experience on the field is very limited and I prefer to be on the safe side when it comes to money matters :) soooo ... this
sounds good to me!

@Hani-- Thank you for your pre-proposal. This is actually a project that touches on a lot of points that the Masternode Owners have been discussing internally. In previous months when we've had dozens of proposals to evaluate, we could spend hours and hours not only investigating each proposal, but interacting with each proposal owner. If you take the role seriously, being a MNO is a full time job, and those of us who really pour ourselves in to it are essentially already doing all the work described in your proposal. So with that in mind, a service like yours could be very beneficial in theory, particularly for those MNOs who are unable or unwilling to devote that degree of time and energy in to reviewing each proposal and its cost/benefit. As far as the example assessments your proposal offered, they seemed somewhat rushed and lacking in meaningful content. I might be inclined to be more supportive of a project like this if its products were a bit more polished, we had more information about the analysts and their qualifications, and if the asking price was a bit more reasonable.

One could easily point out the comparison between this project and the existing regulatory group that we fund called Dash Watch, but I feel that the purpose of that organization is different than what you're doing here. Dash Watch only seeks out and verifies information for the purposes of clarity, transparency, and accountability. They offer no editorial or analytical recommendations, so the services they provide are different both in scope and intent. I, for one, can see the utility and importance of both.

Back