• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Alt36 + Dash Payment Platform [15 Updates Included]

Our latest monthly update has been posted on the first page of this post or you can select the below link, thank you!

PROJECT UPDATE 6/5/18:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bgh1q0dvihyyznk/Project Update June 2018.pdf?dl=0

Thank you for the report, but I didn't find answer on the question I have - you have working product now, you've got money transmitter license in Arizona and there is dispensaries in Arizona which aware of you. Are they accepting Dash now? If yes why it doesn't reflects on transaction volumes and if no - why not?

Thank you for the report, but I didn't find answer on the question I have - you have working product now, you've got money transmitter license in Arizona and there is dispensaries in Arizona which aware of you. Are they accepting Dash now? If yes why it doesn't reflects on transaction volumes and if no - why not?

That's the rolling out, training, on-boarding part. In my estimation it will take a few months to see measurable changes in the transaction rates in Arizona and California. We are looking for on-the-ground reports for how this works in real life.

HOW CAN ALT36 MAKE INTEGRATION WITH REQUIRED "SEED TO SALE" SYTEMS OF MANY STATE LIKE COLORADO AND MONTANA?

IF THEY DO NOT, THEN IT IS ILLEGAL TO USE ALT36 FOR THAT STATES?

We give them money, they integrate with WebJoint. Boom, compliant.

Oh, and stop YELLING please.

In the unlikely event that all 50 states and/or the federal government allow and facilitate the banking industry to service the cannabis industry overnight, Dash and Alt-36 will have single handedly forced the government and the legacy banking industry to return enormous amounts of personal choice and personal freedom. It would be a disappointment for Dash adoption, but still a victory nevertheless.

Where may I find the most recent Dash Watch report for Alt36?

Dash Watch no longer reports on Alt36. As per Ryan Taylor: "Alt36 has made clear repeatedly both directly and through DCG [Dash Core Group} that they don’t wish to report to the community through DW [Dash Watch] and continue reporting directly. DW didn’t exist at the time they were funded, & Alt36 committed to reporting directly to the Dash community. At some point, DW cannot instill its requirements on other entities. IMO DW should just link to their existing reports. DCG also opts out of DW reporting because our own process is extensive. This needs to be an acceptable option especially in cases like Alt36 that report regularly. Let MNOs decide if that is acceptable." Unless that MNO sentiment shifts we recognize that Dash Watch is an opt in service and will remain as such and will not seek to gather additional information regarding the activities of Alt36 outside of the updates they provide.

Please view our latest update by clicking the link below!

PROJECT UPDATE 8/29/18:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lo7qjw3g36vlr3p/Project Update Aug 2018.pdf?dl=0

Definitely prefer the video update. Easier to clearly convey a large amount of information. Overall, I am very impressed with Alt36. Looking forward to the demo as well.

By the way, you mentioned that Alt36 is making progress with obtaining money transmitting licenses, but not the name of the states where that progress is being made. Have any new licenses come in recently, California for example, or are you still just working with Arizona?

Definitely prefer the video update. Easier to clearly convey a large amount of information. Overall, I am very impressed with Alt36. Looking forward to the demo as well.

By the way, you mentioned that Alt36 is making progress with obtaining money transmitting licenses, but not the name of the states where that progress is being made. Have any new licenses come in recently, California for example, or are you still just working with Arizona?

We are currently licensed as an MTL in AZ. California is slightly different, we were waiting to see if a bill was going to pass in July for CA that follows similar framework as the the BitLicense in NY. We were happy to learn this bill was not passed and is not being enacted. As of now we are working with regulators to determine if a MTL is required for our business model in CA, most likely we will not need an MTL for CA and can operate under our MSB registration.

Our goal is to launch through CannTrade prior to making future requests from the proposal system. The Dash network, our seed investors, self funding and prior business model revenues have allowed us to progress to this point. We are currently in our Series A and plan to use these funds to support the growth and expansion of the company with a heavy focus on the technical side and sales+marketing. We can’t publicly disclose financial information but based on conservative projections we should be in a very good spot financially 8-12months after launch.

Does @ThirtySix have enough money to launch or will it make another Treasury proposal to support its operationalization?

When do you anticipate ALT36 being 100% self-funded by paying customers?

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling like there is an ominous silence emanating from "ThirtySix"?
AFAICT their "biweekly" updates are long overdue and the only source we have for new info is (bizarrely) the CEO of Dash Core itself.
Even stranger from my POV is that nobody from Alt 36 will respond here to confirm or deny what Ryan is saying about users and transactions, or even comment on the nature of their extraordinary (promotional?) relationship.

I'm working on that. Should get better.

Due to recent events, we have been advised to submit a proposal to the Dash network. We are not asking for funds, but the only way we could submit for a future month's proposal is through https://proposal.dash.org/ and this tool requires that you submit a request for no less than 5 Dash. If you are a MasterNode, please comment and reach out we will respond as quickly as possibly.

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DashAltThirtySixProposal

We thank you for the time you take to review and appreciate all the support to make this partnership a success.

Back