• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PROPOSAL: ABJ to Shift From News Updates to Global Market Outreach

To achieve currency status, you have to become a currency. And the main property of a currency is the current, the flow.

The digital cash is supposed to be money. It is not supposed to be a collectable item, or an investement. You should spend the digital cash, instead of invest on it. And the rule is "the bad money circumvents the good" because bad money circulates. Dont search for investors, search for circulators.
It's in such an infant stage that it only draws investors. Once it's more common then it will be circulated. But currently everyone now isn't planning on circulating it I believe, we are hoping it is soon to be circulated seeing its potential rather not what it currently is.

I think this is genius and exactly what is needed.
You were always our teacher, and many of us are here because of you (myself included.)
I think being different, unique and less corporate is definitely the way forward.
We have enough stuffy, uptight crap to last us a thousand years. I liked your Daily Decrypt show PRECISELY BECAUSE IT WAS DIFFERENT.
It was pure brilliance because it was loose, creative and wonderful.
I am glad to see this shift in focus because the mainstream people need you as their guide.

If I was a MN owner, I'd vote yes 1,000 times!

Also, for those desirous that some news reports continue:

This market outreach can -- when relevant -- feature big news pieces. Such a thing would simply be a weekly campaign. For example:

Campaign: Share this Bloomberg news piece that Overstock.com is now accepting DASH for payment
Hashtag: #OverstockTakesDASH
Reward: $5 for your post/tweet which includes the Bloomberg article and tags 5 other businesses that don't yet take DASH

You get the idea.

Yes, I trust that you know exactly how to write pieces to include everything. I can't wait for this actually...

And one more thing, I'd love to help you get more reach, so when the time comes, please let me know how we can work together......
I can help get more social media outlets going, plus, it would be cool to get a mainstream media thing too.....I know a couple people who work for VICE media, CNN, and VentureBeat. Good things are going multiply, I can sense this....
I should add that although I cannot promise getting mainstream coverage, I am on fairly decent terms with a number of journalists from the above-mentioned magazines.

Last edited:
Hehehe...
There is a saying in trading: "The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent."

The corollary is, the market does not care if you believe Netscape is the better browser or Ubuntu is the better OS. The market does not care about your philosophy, feelings, or wether you detest it or not.

It is what it is. In the real universe. :-D
Exactly right.

But the trading marketplace is not the currency marketplace.

The cryptotards keep proving that they have permanently lost their minds, and the normies still want to keep them far, far away.

Th normies don't want irrationality, no matter how the traders justify it.

You are interested in what Apple or Coke would be with or without advertising. I am interested in whether Apple and Coke deserve to have the place they have in the market, and whether they exist some other products better than these. Many people are persuaded by advertising, but I detest the advertisers and Ι am convinced only by the specifications and the technical details. I appreciate the detractors and defamators much more than the advertisers. They are both liars after all, but I always prefer those who are hiding the good news rather than those who are hiding the bad news.

But I dont blame you, we are just of different quality and we are living in a different universe.

I appreciate your honesty.

And one more thing, I'd love to help you get more reach, so when the time comes, please let me know how we can work together......
I can help get more social media outlets going, plus, it would be cool to get a mainstream media thing too.....I know a couple people who work for VICE media, CNN, and VentureBeat. Good things are going multiply, I can sense this....
I should add that although I cannot promise getting mainstream coverage, I am on fairly decent terms with a number of journalists from the above-mentioned magazines.
I'd love this, @stellabelle. Sounds like you know more than I do about how to proceed in this regard, so I'll await your private message. :)

In a vacuum, I'd be 80% in support of this, because it's a very important task but we would miss the videos. Because the Dash Force is ramping up its media game seriously, I can be behind this 100%. It will be great tag team with DiscoverDash.com being a great resource for adoption. Very exciting!

In all the years I've known Amanda, I've never known her to deliver lackluster work a single time, so I'm confident this proposal will be worth the money, and then some.

I like your idea Amanda. Don't listen to the trolls. You will only be effective in carrying the Dash message if YOU are happy and believe in what you are doing. If you need to pivot, pivot!

I'm sure the Masternodes will support you even if they don't express it on this forum. Some of the loudest mouths on this forum are the mouths that matter the least. Go with your heart. We trust you.

Back