• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

problem with the last payment GetFreeDash

Saheiry

hello good day, nice to meet you, I have a problem with Get Free Dash, I need the help of an administrator.

my problem is regarding a payment, it indicates having been canceled, I received an email the day 05 April from
[email protected] indicating that I was paid but I have not received my $ 40 payment on my wallet dash, please check the information, an administrator that can help me verify the information please.

hello good day, nice to meet you, I have a problem with Get Free Dash, I need the help of an administrator.

my problem is regarding a payment, it indicates having been canceled, I received an email the day 05 April from
[email protected] indicating that I was paid but I have not received my $ 40 payment on my wallet dash, please check the information, an administrator that can help me verify the information please.

Could you tell us the address of your dash wallet?

Could you tell us the address of your dash wallet?

Help me please. I did not get the payment of 40 dash wallet...

Can see the history, there is not transaction of date 05/04/2017

Dash Wallet

Xk3QZBxqVgW9En9gEb2vsUuxVgGGBzEPM7

I hope your quick solution, thanks

Help me please. I did not get the payment of 40 dash wallet...

Can see the history, there is not transaction of date 05/04/2017

Dash Wallet

Xk3QZBxqVgW9En9gEb2vsUuxVgGGBzEPM7

I hope your quick solution, thanks

For anyone interested, this is the history of the above address...
https://bitinfocharts.com/de/dash/address/Xk3QZBxqVgW9En9gEb2vsUuxVgGGBzEPM7

@Antti Kaikkonen could you tell us whether this address may be considered as legitimate (or not), by using your graph?

Buenos dias desde marzo espero un pago y nada. Se me desaparecieron 10 dolares y se perdieron. Nada d pago y nada que deja retirar.

Back