• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Problem with old TX history export from QT wallet (0.12.3.3)

madeyes

Foundation Member
Hi guys,

for tax purposes i am trying to collect get all my transactions from all my wallets and so on.
(wish i had been tracking everything properly from the beginning but that's another story..)

I was using an old QT wallet which i have always updated and from which i am now trying to get the the TX history.
I was using the CSV-Export and was expecting a clean history but when i was checking everything i got stuck.

1.) This is an example from june 18th, 2017:
I was sending 2x 3,6 DASH to Kraken from my QT, but now only 1 TX is visible. Is this even possible?
Kraken won't show me the TX ID so i can not check the transaction.

Incoming TX to Kraken:
upload_2019-1-8_23-16-34.png

TX History from my QT wallet.
Sorted with with 'all' visible and from newest to oldest:
upload_2019-1-8_23-19-9.png

As you can see only 1 TX is visible and i am missing the one for 3,60326 DASH.
There is another TX marked as "sent" with 0,00345160 DASH but this seems to be more like a TX fee.
Why would that even show up in the history? This is very confusing!

2.) I was running a MN at that time and now the history shows me this.
Why would there be so many TX for the same date and time? When i cross check the TX ID i get the actual time for that TX but why is it wrong in the QT history? I don't get it.
upload_2019-1-8_23-25-52.png

3.) Is there a way the get the xpub key from my QT wallet so i can get a nice view of my history for this wallet? Because the QT wallet history for at least that time looks really messed up (for whatever reason).

Maybe i am missing something here?

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-8_23-24-50.png
    upload_2019-1-8_23-24-50.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 125
Maybe delete everything except for your wallet file maybe dash.conf let it all rebuild again 1 block at a time it sounds / looks like some events were dated all same time maybe a reindex happened? What have you tried so far anything?

Hi Miner237, thanks for you reply!

I have deleted everything except the wallet.dat from appdata folder (AppData\Roaming\DashCore on windows10).
Did not touch the folder where my dash-qt.exe is located because that shouldn't be the issue here.

Just finished resyncing everything from scratch but i still have the problem mentioned above.

Any other steps i could take? This is driving me nuts! °_°

Edit: I am now doing a -rescan. Might also use the "Recover transactions" option if that does not help:

up0ZXLk.png

Last edited:
Back