• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Problem receiving funds to Core Wallet

Vlun001

This is my first time using the Dash Core Wallet. I bought a Dash coin yesterday on a Canadian exchange, and 24 hours later, it still has not arrived in my wallet.

The exchange says the transaction is pending.

The wallet is synced and locked. I have 8 decimals listed and it's all 0.00000000

Does anyone know what could be the problem or the delay? Thank you.

Thank you for responding! I'm using ezbtc . So far nothing has been noted at the exchange confirming the transaction.

It says : "Search results: No matched results"

I emailed ezbtc.ca , they haven't gotten back to me yet. Looks like I will wait a few more days and see what happens.

As long as your address is not showing a result on the block explorer, the problem is located at the exchange. Dash transactions don't get stuck in limbo the way bitcoin transactions can get stuck.

Correct. I just bought another coin through a different exchange (Canadian Bitcoins), and it went through. So looks like I have to wait for mine from ezbct.

Thank you for your reply.

+
make sure you are sending DASH
and NOT Dashcoin !

+
make sure you are sending DASH
and NOT Dashcoin !

Theoretically, what would happen if the address was designated to 'Dashcoin' and not Dash? I've never seen or heard about Dashcoin. Would that money be totally lost in cyberspace and I get zero refund for a mistake?

Theoretically, what would happen if the address was designated to 'Dashcoin' and not Dash? I've never seen or heard about Dashcoin. Would that money be totally lost in cyberspace and I get zero refund for a mistake?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dashcoin/
with exchanges yes i believe so
i am getting sooooop many requests from some dash coin guys these days about some mining page and they all do not receive payouts as dashcpoin blockchain is down so they all come complaining to me /us

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dashcoin/
with exchanges yes i believe so
i am getting sooooop many requests from some dash coin guys these days about some mining page and they all do not receive payouts as dashcpoin blockchain is down so they all come complaining to me /us

Ok, it's not that for sure. It's Dash, not dashcoin. I sent money off to a receiving address Dash wallet assigned to me, I went to the exchange, assigned it correctly, paid quite a bit (in relation to today's price), and my dash wallet never got it. And this happens to be my first transaction with Dash. Not a smooth first time.

However, the second transaction I made with another exchange a day later, that one worked. To recover it, do I go to my Dash Core Wallet - "Tools Window" - 'Wallet Repair' - 'rescan blockhain files' and/or 'Recover Transactions 1'?

This is still what ezbtc.ca shows me on my dashboard. And this is from last week still.

Attachments

• dash capture 1 ezbtc exchange.PNG
    dash capture 1 ezbtc exchange.PNG
    32.4 KB · Views: 96
Trust me, I know what you're saying, but they said it was dash. Not dash coin. Dashcoin is worth 4 US cents. Dash is worth 294 canadian dollars.

Attachments

• altcoins ezbtc.PNG
    altcoins ezbtc.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 95
whatever they are doing - it never went on the blockchain as you can see above !
so ether they never send it , or that is Dascoin, Dashcoin ,.... or whatever else

Dashcore wallet can only receive ! if they do not send it it will not come
did you contact them direct ?
what did they say ?

They never replied back to the accounting discrepancy. I'll call them again tomorrow. Will update when I get a firmer answer. Thank you for your response.

Back