• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PrivateSend balance less than wallet balance

passenger19

I'm brand new to Dash.

I have a wallet with 0.052+ DASH. I clicked on Start Mixing, and waited. Wallet is now saying that mixing is 100% complete. But I only have 0.04 DASH available for PrivateSend. Why? I was expecting to have 0.05.

Mixing has fees but I don't think it should be that expensive. Do you have more dash available for regular transaction? If so then I think the wallet might have reserved some of the funds for privatesend fees but didn't need to pay them. There is a random change of having to pay a fee for each round of mixing as far as I know.

I am new to dash too. Just bought .35 dash and started the mixing and now down to .34 in total Dash balance. The PrivateSend balance says .23 so I am not really sure what is going on?!

I am new to dash too. Just bought .35 dash and started the mixing and now down to .34 in total Dash balance. The PrivateSend balance says .23 so I am not really sure what is going on?!
Privatesend fee is 0.001 dash and it is charged randomly about every 10 mixing sessions I think.

Dash wallet shows only 2 decimal digits by default. In reality your balance is probably very close to 0.35. You can change the number of decimal digits displayed in Settings -> Options -> Display -> Decimal digits.

Is the privatesend balance stuck at .23 even if you have mixing enabled? Smallest privatesend denomination is 0.01 so I think it should be able to get closer to .35. What does the competition % say?

Privatesend fee is 0.001 dash and it is charged randomly about every 10 mixing sessions I think.

Dash wallet shows only 2 decimal digits by default. In reality your balance is probably very close to 0.35. You can change the number of decimal digits displayed in Settings -> Options -> Display -> Decimal digits.

Is the privatesend balance stuck at .23 even if you have mixing enabled? Smallest privatesend denomination is 0.01 so I think it should be able to get closer to .35. What does the competition % say?

Moi Antti,

Kiitos viestistasi. Sa oot oikea. Privatesend balance on nolla nyt

T:Sean

Moi Antti,

Kiitos viestistasi. Sa oot oikea. Privatesend balance on nolla nyt

T:Sean
Moi :)

Jos ps balance meni nollaan, mutta available balance pysyi samana niin vaihdoit varmaan asetuksista Settings -> Options -> Wallet -> PrivateSend rounds to use? Jos vaihdoit niin sun pitää sekottaa kolikoita lisää tai muuttaa tuo asetus pienemmäksi.

Joo. Kaikki on kunnossa kiitos! Mun pitaa sekotta kolikoita lisaa...

Ma tyykaan dashista koska se on mielenkiintoista cryptocurrency! En tieda mita on cryptocurrency on suomeksi?

Joo. Kaikki on kunnossa kiitos! Mun pitaa sekotta kolikoita lisaa...

Ma tyykaan dashista koska se on mielenkiintoista cryptocurrency! En tieda mita on cryptocurrency on suomeksi?
Kryptovaluutta. Voi myös puhua virtuaalivaluutoista, mutta se voi tarkoittaa muutakin.

Back