• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Private Partnership, using the masternode system for good of everyone?

Icebucket

Has anyone thought about how all of those 3700 VPS can be used in a better way? I know that the primary concern is to be a currency but is there not space for some thing bigger without any significant scarification.

Why don´t we partner up with some privacy centric company like TOR, Signal or whispersystems to use our network to help out with giving people privacy, I personally think this will help us more than any payed PR campaign.

So if people dont want to partner up then most of these programs are open source, we have the network to run them on and the code is in github. But think partnership would be more prosperous tho..

We voted to concentrate on developing the Dash ecosystem so it is first rate, and then divert attention to value-added services.
Any timeline on that ?

No possibility to work on those two together?

And Im not thinking about value added services just free with no compensation (limited time of course), for the expositor it might bring.

Edit/
Some of those companies already have ready auto setups for running nodes for them, it is not like we would need to spend any money or development doing this

I think individual masternode operators can partner up with other projects and run their services on their VPSs. I cannot see what is there to stop them.
However, when it comes to Dash developers, I'd rather prefer them to focus on Dash and Dash Evolution. Let's not get sidetracked.

Alright, point taken. It could be endorsed by Dash (give MN the choice to participate ) without being involved directly.. That sounds like a winner

Back