• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Price Discussion Thread

Imo, we have went too hard, too fast. Has anyone looked at the graph and not concluded the same?

I still think we will hit $1bn mkt cap. But a short term correction seems inevitable.

Disclaimer: i have liquated some MNs and plan to buy even more MNs after correction.

Imo, we have went too hard, too fast. Has anyone looked at the graph and not concluded the same?

I still think we will hit $1bn mkt cap. But a short term correction seems inevitable.

Disclaimer: i have liquated some MNs and plan to buy even more MNs after correction.

Are you kidding?
Bitcoin, which is a pile of shit, costs 1000$ and Dash which is by far better costs only 100$...And you expect a short term correction? No way, The short term correction should be expected when dash's price will be equal to bitcoin.

Unless of course the people who own the dollars are tottaly stupid and they keep beleiving that bitcoin is better (which may be the case unfortunately, as long as the rule is this: "the more money you own, the more shit in your head")

Are you kidding?
Bitcoin, which is a pile of shit, costs 1000$ and Dash which is by far better costs only 100$...And you expect a short term correction? No way, The short term correction should be expected when dash's price will be equal to bitcoin.

Unless of course the people who own the dollars are tottaly stupid and they keep beleiving that bitcoin is better (which may be the case unfortunately, as long as the rule is this: "the more money you own, the more shit in your head")

I agree dash is undervalued compared to bitcoin, but then again, it may not be the best comparison as bitcoin doesn't provide income like dash. NEM might be a better comparison and become the biggest rival to both bitcoin and dash. NEM doesn't have privacy but then again dash might well remove Private Send in the future due to regulation.. so, all things being equal, NEM has a lot going for it.

Are you kidding?

Are you kidding?
The short term correction should be expected when dash's market capitalization will be equal to gold.

But first, we have to increase the funding from 10% to 50% or more so we could fund social projects and get the accept of the population.

I called the top, now I'm calling the bottom. We have dropped too fast, too hard. Fill your boots!

Back