• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Press For Truth Pre-Proposal

DanDicksPFT

This is my proposal that I plan to submit for next months cycle, any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Dash Proposal

ABOUT PFT:
Press For Truth was founded in 2006 with the goals and intentions of becoming Canada’s top news outlet, providing information that the mainstream media of the day was not willing to touch. Since then under the guidance of it’s founder Dan Dicks, PFT has emerged as Canada’s #1 alternative media platform with over 400k followers on social media, 165k subs on Youtube (and growing fast) bringing together activists, researchers, film makers and movers and shakers who are fed up with the status quo and who aren’t afraid to counter the propaganda coming from the mainstream establishment media. For example PFT began covering the topic of cryptocurrencies since 2013 when it was just a “fringe” topic of discussion on TV. Back then Dan attended Bitcoin conferences interviewing the top names and figures in this space which contributed to the general publics acceptance of decentralized platforms. Since PFT’s inception Dan has produced 5 documentary films earning him multiple awards having traveled to multiple countries as a result to receive these awards. To this day Dan is still very actively producing video content (daily videos) which includes the goal of educating the public about the many benefits of blockchain technology and decentralized platforms.

SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL:
DASH, much like PFT has emerged as a powerful tool in aiding people to free themselves from the clutches of government control and rule by the international banksters. We feel it’s a match made in heaven therefore we propose that DASH become the exclusive sponsor of Press For Truth. Two years ago with zero sponsorships Dan managed to build a studio in Vancouver BC where he produced daily content and a weekly live show amassing tens of millions of views on YouTube alone! With the support of DASH as the exclusive sponsor to PFT we believe that together our drive and determination will be able to accelerate our viewership and the promotion of DASH at lightning speed and reach.

WHAT DASH GETS IN RETURN:
Press For Truth has cornered the Canadian market. There is no other alternative media platform in Canada that compares to the level and scale of what we do. We are currently putting out videos on a daily basis and with this sponsorship will be able to triple that too approximately 2 to 3 videos a day all branded with a DASH watermark and with mention of the benefits of DASH. At Press For Truth our following is growing on other platforms as well such as Steemit, DTube, DLive, Minds and Bitchute all of which will gain exposer to DASH through our videos that get uploaded to each platform on a daily basis. We also intend on getting the viewers involved by providing incentive for them to start a DASH wallet in order to receive promotional giveaways and various contests by giving away $500 to $1000 in DASH twice a month (with for example $500 being distributed out to the first 25 signups giving each person $20 in DASH each). On top of that we will produce a DASH spotlight video at least twice a month with an exclusive focus on DASH, what it provides, how it works and how to get involved by interviewing key people in the space and by producing slick well edited documentary styled videos to promote DASH. We feel that with DASH as the exclusive sponsor of PFT we will help expand it’s visibility and reach on a global scale but more particularly to the Canadian market which is massive and where there is currently a void for this space which we can help fill.

We are asking for 50 DASH per month for a three month period which will go towards the expansion of the platform by bringing on an east coast correspondent and an editor to help with the tripling of our video production output with promotion of DASH all along the way.

Dear @DanDicksPFT,

What is your plan with Dash's adoption?
Because for the media to talk about Dash you need concrete cases of adoptions/uses (not artificial and subsidized use).

Do you expect your supporters to pay you only in Dash?
If so, how can we help you?
Are there any technical problems that are preventing you from using Dash as a means of payment?
If yes, which ones?
Do you think Dash is a good tool to bring a fairer financial system to the world ?
If so, are you willing to support Dash in that way ?

If your request is only to give you grants, no, we've already spent millions in this way and we already know it doesn't benefit Dash.
This just brings notoriety and means to the one who asks for the funds.

So if you really are a fan of Dash and this new financial system, I invite you to use it to get paid by those who find added value to what you do.

Regards,

This is good move because looking at how we are working hard to expand dash to every corner in the world it would surely help and very soon dash will go beyond bitcoin.

@German stAr,
"how we are working hard to expand dash to every corner in the world" Where expand usage (adoption) of Dash in this case ?

Dear @DanDicksPFT,

What is your plan with Dash's adoption?
Because for the media to talk about Dash you need concrete cases of adoptions/uses (not artificial and subsidized use).

Do you expect your supporters to pay you only in Dash?
If so, how can we help you?
Are there any technical problems that are preventing you from using Dash as a means of payment?
If yes, which ones?
Do you think Dash is a good tool to bring a fairer financial system to the world ?
If so, are you willing to support Dash in that way ?

If your request is only to give you grants, no, we've already spent millions in this way and we already know it doesn't benefit Dash.
This just brings notoriety and means to the one who asks for the funds.

So if you really are a fan of Dash and this new financial system, I invite you to use it to get paid by those who find added value to what you do.

Regards,

Hi Jol,
my plan in regards to Dash adoption is to raise more awareness as to the benefits of Dash with concrete cases such as the fact that I've been using it to accept payments for about 1 year now and I'd also like to outline some of the ways it has benefited society like the multiple disaster relief efforts Dash has been involved with in places like Houston Texas and Mexico to name a few.
When it comes to payments from may supporters I do not accept Dash exclusively, I provide a large number of options by including bitcoin for example and good old fashioned cash as well.
No there are no technical problems preventing me from using Dash as a means of payment, so far it's been smooth sailing!
I think Dash is an excellent tool to bring a more fair financial system to the world and I am absolutely willing to support Dash in that way, in fact I've been exposing just how unfair the system has been for nearly two decades and when bitcoin first came around then eventually Dash, I knew this was the answer to everything I was warning about for all those years!
So to answer your questions, yes I'm a fan of Dash and I have been using it for about 1 year to accept payments and now I'm ready to kick things up a notch by hopefully getting even more involved with Dash via this sponsorship.

This is good move because looking at how we are working hard to expand dash to every corner in the world it would surely help and very soon dash will go beyond bitcoin.

Agreed! I feel there is a void here in Canada at the moment when it comes to Dash's adoption but I seek to help change that by using my platform which is Canadian based

@DanDicksPFT,

On your web site https://pressfortruth.ca/top-stories/donate-cryptocurrencies/
The Dash address https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?XirLdVdyaW9rXvhKic78ruc2X39HjNhdTV.htm

Hash Block Date/Time Amount Balance
9ed8c9f1cd516930... 859989 2018-04-27 00:33:48 + 0.015 DASH 2.08181564 DASH
a14317b86b155828... 854490 2018-04-17 00:14:34 + 0.015 DASH 2.06681564 DASH
ed93f12bc4575757... 851839 2018-04-12 04:19:17 + 0.04082799 DASH 2.05181564 DASH
1c111bf4d6c27c9a... 849492 2018-04-07 21:47:47 + 0.0433885 DASH 2.01098765 DASH
74d7ac9298edd9bd... 845655 2018-03-31 21:52:33 + 0.01156979 DASH 1.96759915 DASH
70a627076db46418... 840987 2018-03-23 09:48:38 + 0.01504159 DASH 1.95602936 DASH
375c8d0bc6d84b5e... 815438 2018-02-04 18:46:28 + 0.01 DASH 1.94098777 DASH
196eb7dbc9418543... 796109 2017-12-31 12:54:12 + 0.9699967 DASH 1.93098777 DASH
b4ad9359305a6785... 796035 2017-12-31 09:28:01 + 0.96099107 DASH 0.96099107 DASH

1st payement was 2017-12-31 09:28:01

About article, i find only one about Dash, https://pressfortruth.ca/top-stories/cryptocurrencies-tank-mad-dash-cash-not-long/
from July 17, 2017
And astronomicals quantity articles about other crypto, than you do for free.

Dash give you already a content to speak about, and a financial tool to be payed with.
Your post here certainly give you more exposure and certainly some more private payement from individual from this community.
Now we have to pay for proposal than give material for the media, like you, and maintream media too.
Material in the meaning of use case, adoption case ...

Good luck with your proposal.

This is my proposal that I plan to submit for next months cycle, any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Dash Proposal

ABOUT PFT:
Press For Truth was founded in 2006 with the goals and intentions of becoming Canada’s top news outlet, providing information that the mainstream media of the day was not willing to touch. Since then under the guidance of it’s founder Dan Dicks, PFT has emerged as Canada’s #1 alternative media platform with over 400k followers on social media, 165k subs on Youtube (and growing fast) bringing together activists, researchers, film makers and movers and shakers who are fed up with the status quo and who aren’t afraid to counter the propaganda coming from the mainstream establishment media. For example PFT began covering the topic of cryptocurrencies since 2013 when it was just a “fringe” topic of discussion on TV. Back then Dan attended Bitcoin conferences interviewing the top names and figures in this space which contributed to the general publics acceptance of decentralized platforms. Since PFT’s inception Dan has produced 5 documentary films earning him multiple awards having traveled to multiple countries as a result to receive these awards. To this day Dan is still very actively producing video content (daily videos) which includes the goal of educating the public about the many benefits of blockchain technology and decentralized platforms.

SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL:
DASH, much like PFT has emerged as a powerful tool in aiding people to free themselves from the clutches of government control and rule by the international banksters. We feel it’s a match made in heaven therefore we propose that DASH become the exclusive sponsor of Press For Truth. Two years ago with zero sponsorships Dan managed to build a studio in Vancouver BC where he produced daily content and a weekly live show amassing tens of millions of views on YouTube alone! With the support of DASH as the exclusive sponsor to PFT we believe that together our drive and determination will be able to accelerate our viewership and the promotion of DASH at lightning speed and reach.

WHAT DASH GETS IN RETURN:
Press For Truth has cornered the Canadian market. There is no other alternative media platform in Canada that compares to the level and scale of what we do. We are currently putting out videos on a daily basis and with this sponsorship will be able to triple that too approximately 2 to 3 videos a day all branded with a DASH watermark and with mention of the benefits of DASH. At Press For Truth our following is growing on other platforms as well such as Steemit, DTube, DLive, Minds and Bitchute all of which will gain exposer to DASH through our videos that get uploaded to each platform on a daily basis. We also intend on getting the viewers involved by providing incentive for them to start a DASH wallet in order to receive promotional giveaways and various contests by giving away $500 to $1000 in DASH twice a month (with for example $500 being distributed out to the first 25 signups giving each person $20 in DASH each). On top of that we will produce a DASH spotlight video at least twice a month with an exclusive focus on DASH, what it provides, how it works and how to get involved by interviewing key people in the space and by producing slick well edited documentary styled videos to promote DASH. We feel that with DASH as the exclusive sponsor of PFT we will help expand it’s visibility and reach on a global scale but more particularly to the Canadian market which is massive and where there is currently a void for this space which we can help fill.

We are asking for 50 DASH per month for a three month period which will go towards the expansion of the platform by bringing on an east coast correspondent and an editor to help with the tripling of our video production output with promotion of DASH all along the way.

Looks good. I think 50 Dash is a reasonable ask although maybe a bit on the high side depending on what is eventually delivered. Under promise, over deliver, that's my advice. I will definitely vote yes to give it a try and see what comes of it all.

"$500 being distributed out to the first 25 signups giving each person $20 in DASH"
If this is just for people who set up wallets I would rather see $10 in Dash go to the first 50 people.

Good luck eh

Looks good. I think 50 Dash is a reasonable ask although maybe a bit on the high side depending on what is eventually delivered. Under promise, over deliver, that's my advice. I will definitely vote yes to give it a try and see what comes of it all.

"$500 being distributed out to the first 25 signups giving each person $20 in DASH"
If this is just for people who set up wallets I would rather see $10 in Dash go to the first 50 people.

Good luck eh

Thank you that's good advice! And yes I think I'll change the rewards to the first 50 people! They'll still be very happy to receive $10 worth of Dash for free plus we'll get double the amount of people involved, good call ;)

Good luck eh
I can definitely deliver, I have a good knowledge of the space and the ability to produce content people enjoy watching...last month someone asked me to produce a video to promote their bitcoin mining farm, this is what I came up with (just a small example of what I do)

Thanks for your pre-proposal. Your asking fee seems reasonable especially since a fair amount of that is going to giveaways. While media outlet projects have been met with mixed popularity and mixed success in primarily US-based independent outlets, we haven't really tapped the Canadian markets yet, so I think it would be worthwhile to see what our partnership could bring. I think your production quality is good, I believe I've run across some of your videos before. Lately, though, just so you're aware, the focus has shifted away from expansion of awareness and advertising and more toward user adoption, integration, and projects that facilitate actual use of the network. That being said, those sorts of interview pieces like you did with the bitcoin farm could be a great way to reach certain audiences.

Back