• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PREPROPOSAL 100 DASH branded ATMs

Do you like this awesome DASH branded ATMs?

• Yes we need more of this

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No for whatever reason

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prosirius

1) MAIN OBJECTIVE

To create a cost-efficient, secure and attractive opportunity for users to buy DASH in businesses, stores and public places with a DASH-branded ATM machine and integrated POS system for DASH acceptance.

BENEFITS OF THIS PROPOSAL FOR DASH

1) Increase of numbers of DASH-accepting merchants by ~10% worldwide

2) Increase of numbers of DASH-integrated ATMs by 39% worldwide

3) Significant step in our mission to become the world’s number-one payment coin

4) Increase awareness for DASH with eye-catching branding on state-of-the-art ATM machines

2) ATM Market Research

The challenge is inherent in the fact that there are 2691 Bitcoin ATMs in operation to-date but only a small number of DASH ATMs.

We want DASH to achieve mass adoption and become the world’s number-one payment coin. Therefore, infrastructure for the masses needs to be expanded to enable users to get started in cryptocurrencies through DASH.

DASH is currently accepted by more than 800 businesses worldwide but not even ten percent of cryptocurrency ATMs in operation support DASH. This number needs to be drastically increased by adding DASH to ATMs with Altcoin support. However, a much more effective way is to roll out DASH -branded ATMs worldwide.

proposal_generell_atm_stats.jpg

DASH is the best and most advanced payment coin on the market, thus it is vital in the short term to rank second worldwide and to offer users the convenience of converting into DASH.

3) The Solution

Currently most ATMs with DASH-integration are located in Europe or North America. Thus, our focus would be on rolling out additional DASH-branded ATMs in Latin America and consequently Asia, Africa and Europe.

proposal_Dash_atms_worldwide.jpg

4) Introducing the ATM with DASH branding

DASHbrand_ATM.jpg

The state-of-the-art, eye-catching design of this ATM is perfect for small businesses.

Machines will be produced in Ecuador for export all over the world.

Technical Data:

Small dimensions: 40 cm x 50 cm x 25 cm

Light weight: 10kg (approximate weight)

Material: 0.07 millimeters, galvanized steel

Input Voltage: 88 – 240 V

Energy consumption: 55 watts on average

Screen: 10 inches, tactile, high durability

Software: Made-to-measure sales system of cryptocurrencies with fees and VAT

Management: Remote with personalized app in real time

Internal Access: Easy access through a unique key to replace rolls and withdraw money

Currencies: Remote update depending on clients, two types of currencies to choose from
(branded currency and one other currency are available)

POS: Simple and user-friendly collection system for all types of personalized business including receipt issuance

5) Cost Breakdown

We will cover the majority of costs on our own and apply for subsidies to ATM and implementation costs.

costs.jpg

6) Schedule

The ATM facility is able to produce
  • 25 machines in the first 6 weeks; a 2 -week testing and quality check period is planned afterwards
  • 50 machines the month following the first six weeks
  • Afterwards up to 100 machines can be produced each month
80% of the first 100 ATMs are going to be distributed to merchants in the following Latin American cities:

• Medellin, Cali, Cartagena COLUMBIA
  • Quito, Manta, Guayaquil ECUADOR
  • San Jose, Puntarenas, Jaco, Liberia COSTA RICA
  • Montevideo, Punta del Este URUGUAY
  • Asuncion PARAGUAY
The remaining 20% of the first 100 ATMs will be distributed to merchants in the following European cities:
  • St. Gallen, Zurich SWITZERLAND
  • Vienna, Linz, Salzburg AUSTRIA
7) Who we are

We are a team of four with more than three years of experience in cryptocurrency markets and bring a wealth of relationships to payment providers, ATM producers and ATM maintaining businesses.
We are cryptocash.express – a project for cryptocurrency ATMs supporting DASH.

Crypto_Exchange_logo_01.png

8) Summary

We have a solid relationship with a facility in Ecuador and a network merchants awaiting the DASH-branded ATMs coming up. We ask for subsidies for the costs for 100 ATMs in two monthly payments.

This project offers an outstanding chance to increase the number of DASH-ATMs worldwide by around 40% with focus on Latin America and other regions with great market potential for cryptocurrencies and currently limited numbers of ATMS.

It is also going to increase the number of DASH-accepting merchants by around 10% worldwide through the integrated POS System and is bound to raise the popularity of DASH, the awareness of cryptocurrencies and to result in great customer satisfaction of future users.

We will keep you updated and hope you vote on our proposal.

Thank you for your time and for reading our preproposal!

wow, another great ATM project and the size of these smaller ATMs and with POS integrations makes them very attractive to merchants all over the world to start accepting DASH more and more....I really like the DASH ORG Merchant website and with these machines I can see that the number of Merchants should be able to grow faster based on select strategic positioning of these ATM machines - very nice! Big FAN and Supporter! Looking forward to this project and rising the value of DASH based on real world utility --- great!

When we really want to go to mass adoption the ATMs are necesary to be in thousands of businesses all arround the world. I like the focus for the latin market in this proposal and that the ATM production will be in a third world country. Ecuador is an export friendly country so the machines can go all over the world.
The brading is really nice and will atract a lot of people to the ATMs and DASH will really raise the interest of the people.
Go ahead with this great proyect!!!

The proposal is for me very detailed and clear. I voted yes and definally will as well vote when it comes to the official proposals for yes because any action what brings altcoins forward have to be supported. I hope the community sees the same becasue so farr im very disapointed that more one time actions get funded and not longterm projects. Great Job prosirius. Good luck to get funded and please keep as updated.

a great step in the right direction. Massadoption can be only reached if people are confronted all over the places and have solutions like the dash ATM. If the monitoring on installed ATMs transparent I look forward to vote with mz master node for the funding. Greta job.

Hey, I think it's a great idea. Yes, setting up ATM s and POS systems with Dash worldwide will raise people's awareness and thus the opening in the mind., To reach the goal of mass adaptation.

Hi, Although this seems a oportunity for Dash, some things need to be clarifying:

1. You claim to be a “team of four with more than three years of experience in cryptocurrency markets and bring a wealth of relationships to payment providers, ATM producers and ATM maintaining businesse”. Please can you elaborate about this?
  2. “We are cryptocash.express – a project for cryptocurrency ATMs supporting DASH” But… Cryptocash.express (site) was created on 2017-17-07, and until now (2018/04/14) it doesn’t have any content of a working page.
  3. Can you (Cryptocash.express) show us your previos sucessful cases wit “payment providers, ATM producers and ATM maintaining businesses”?
  4. Can you show us a real ATM made by that factory in your proposal, instead a 3D design?
  5. The country’s name is Colombia, not Columbia. Have you researched the region?
  6. Are you asking for about 120.000 USD for labeling ATM’s with Dash logo? Or I am missing something?
  7. The proposal mentions about “ATMs are going to be distributed to merchants” under what conditions? do you have requests for ATMs? or are you going to offer the product just now?
  8. On september, General Bytes get funded with about 50.000 USD to develop Dash POS and full support in their machines (I don’t know how is it going), General Bytes has working machines around the world. You are asking about 120.000, which is over 140% more tan GB Budget. Please can you elaborate this big difference?
  9. If you are serious about your proposal, I will suggest to use a recognized escrow of Dash community.

But in my opinion this proposal doesn’t give me confidence, They submitted a similar proposal for Austria and I have several doubts about this.

Also, suspiciously, the first comments in both proposals are from the same people, with newly created accounts.

Hi, Although this seems a oportunity for Dash, some things need to be clarifying:

1. You claim to be a “team of four with more than three years of experience in cryptocurrency markets and bring a wealth of relationships to payment providers, ATM producers and ATM maintaining businesse”. Please can you elaborate about this?
  2. “We are cryptocash.express – a project for cryptocurrency ATMs supporting DASH” But… Cryptocash.express (site) was created on 2017-17-07, and until now (2018/04/14) it doesn’t have any content of a working page.
  3. Can you (Cryptocash.express) show us your previos sucessful cases wit “payment providers, ATM producers and ATM maintaining businesses”?
  4. Can you show us a real ATM made by that factory in your proposal, instead a 3D design?
  5. The country’s name is Colombia, not Columbia. Have you researched the region?
  6. Are you asking for about 120.000 USD for labeling ATM’s with Dash logo? Or I am missing something?
  7. The proposal mentions about “ATMs are going to be distributed to merchants” under what conditions? do you have requests for ATMs? or are you going to offer the product just now?
  8. On september, General Bytes get funded with about 50.000 USD to develop Dash POS and full support in their machines (I don’t know how is it going), General Bytes has working machines around the world. You are asking about 120.000, which is over 140% more tan GB Budget. Please can you elaborate this big difference?
  9. If you are serious about your proposal, I will suggest to use a recognized escrow of Dash community.

But in my opinion this proposal doesn’t give me confidence, They submitted a similar proposal for Austria and I have several doubts about this.

Also, suspiciously, the first comments in both proposals are from the same people, with newly created accounts.
i like the most Point 9 not only for this project for every because im very disapointed that dash nation never follow up whta the money used for and if then big surprise people take i. So they are lot of resources what was not used the wway it have to be.

When Dash ATMs are seen, they are used. When they are used people talk about Dash and enjoy Dash.

Dash ATMs are a win.

Let's be the crypto currency that can afford Dash ATMs that dispense EXTREMELY competitive rates.

So people use them, talk about them, and we win.

Back