• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I spoke to Ryan and Glenn from Dash - they will confirm the refund of the 305 Dash. This is by no means a "forever good-bye" from Dash, rather, we want to be fair to the community while still supporting it in the future. Personally, I hold a lot of Dash and hope it will keep doing super well.

@Dr. Julian Hosp Thank you, finally resolved.

I'm still curious how this will play out with bitcoin et al when their privacy is enhanced. I mean, it's just a matter of time. You don't have to answer to me or anyone else here, but I'd appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

@Dr. Julian Hosp Thank you, finally resolved.

I'm still curious how this will play out with bitcoin et al when their privacy is enhanced. I mean, it's just a matter of time. You don't have to answer to me or anyone else here, but I'd appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

Many things when fiat is involved are not up to us (TenX), but the regulators. It will depend on how they see will see it, not how we do.

Dear Dash community,

We know you've been waiting a long time for the TenX Dash Debit Card Proposal (dashcentral.org/p/tenx-dash-debit-card).

In our bid to make all cryptocurrencies spendable, TenX is in the process of applying for financial institution licenses in several countries. Unfortunately, this precludes us from offering support for privacy-focused coins such as Monero and Dash. As such, we have thus far been unable to find a solution that would allow us to integrate Dash into our payment solution while remaining compliant with the requirements of the relevant regulatory authorities.

We find it only fair therefore, to return the 305 DASH raised by the Dash Foundation for the proposal. Once they confirm receipt of the funds, the Dash foundation will disburse these back to the original contributors accordingly.

Additionally, we have deprecated the TenX Dash beta wallets and will return beta users their full Dash wallet balances. We will email beta users to confirm their receiving addresses in the next 48 hours.

TenX remains committed to the Dash community and will continue to explore alternative solutions to make Dash spendable.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mike Ferrer
TenX Community Manager

I can confirm receipt of the 305 Dash into the Dash Core team business development wallet. Thank you and we look forward to working with you on future endeavors.

Glenn Austin
Dash Core Group CFO

Back