• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Dr. Julian Hosp I have sent bitcoin to my new TenX wallet so I can order the card, but Tenx still shows the incoming transaction as pending even after 7 confirmations! How many more confirmations do I have to wait for? I'm worried that Bitcoin is falling all the time and soon the funds I've sent won't be enough to cover the cost of the card.

Edit: Question answered as soon as I'd posted! It's now spendable after 8 confirmations...

Meanwhile, just used TenX card today again. Get receipt -> move dash to TenX wallet -> pay with card took less than couple minutes.

So, the tech works flawlessly. I guess they suffer from business scaling issues. Hopefully, given the amount they've raised during ICO, they'll be able to resolve them soon.

@Dr. Julian Hosp I have sent bitcoin to my new TenX wallet so I can order the card, but Tenx still shows the incoming transaction as pending even after 7 confirmations! How many more confirmations do I have to wait for? I'm worried that Bitcoin is falling all the time and soon the funds I've sent won't be enough to cover the cost of the card.

Edit: Question answered as soon as I'd posted! It's now spendable after 8 confirmations...

Here is a blog post I wrote for that - it is active until after August 1st:
https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/tenx-and-a-potential-bitcoin-fork-on-august-1st-8e64fb9481f8

btw.: if anyone of you is or knows someone who is really strong in Rust and would be interested to work with TenX (remotely would be possible), reach out to me. I am posting that here cause I know many of you are really strong in back-end matters.

My Tenx App just had Dash activated and I made my first Coffee purchase.

Funding was quick, although I didnt use Instant Send.

Payment at the Coffee shop went through perfectly. The rate received looked to be the same as polo, it appeared to be a better spread than previous spends with btc when that was my only option.

My Tenx App just had Dash activated and I made my first Coffee purchase.

Funding was quick, although I didnt use Instant Send.

Payment at the Coffee shop went through perfectly. The rate received looked to be the same as polo, it appeared to be a better spread than previous spends with btc when that was my only option.

Thanx, awesome to hear. Yeah, we had around a 20x increase in volume and so we had to do a lot of trade engine improvement over the past weeks so we get the same perfect rate again on ALL currencies. Should be best available now again on all currencies we offer. Looking forward to get more and more such feedbacks (yes I know, it is us who have the waitlist right now...)

Quick question to all forum members above, how does one actually send a PM to @Dr. Julian Hosp ? I must have overlooked the PM function. I am looking for getting Dash activated too...

Last edited:
Quick question to all forum members above, how does one actually send a PM to @Dr. Julian Hosp ? I must have overlooked the PM function. I am looking for getting Dash activated too, us MN owners have made Dash integration possible so it'd be very nice if we can actually use it...
Click on a nickname -> click "Start a conversation"

Received the card today, it works awesome!
I had put $50 worth of BTC on it, months ago but was only able to use a virtual card for a short time. Never been able to use the physical first TenX card as the program went into ICO hold off mode. They refunded the $15 I spent on the first card so I could order a new one. Cool fact: I got the BTC refunded, not the $. So by now my original $50 was already worth $132. Gotta love that math! Paid $15 again for a new card and it arrived today. Bought a smoothy at Timmies and a 15 pack of Shocktop beer for this weekend's BBQ, no issues whatsoever! Super smooth and a conversation starter at the till! (Gotta whip your phone out to see the pincode, of course had to show them the BTC payment result - FUN!!!!) Now only if I could use Dash on this card...... Plz @Dr. Julian Hosp look at my PM soon hopefully :)

Cheers to all and Dash on!

Received the card today, it works awesome!
I had put $50 worth of BTC on it, months ago but was only able to use a virtual card for a short time. Never been able to use the physical first TenX card as the program went into ICO hold off mode. They refunded the $15 I spent on the first card so I could order a new one. Cool fact: I got the BTC refunded, not the $. So by now my original $50 was already worth $132. Gotta love that math! Paid $15 again for a new card and it arrived today. Bought a smoothy at Timmies and a 15 pack of Shocktop beer for this weekend's BBQ, no issues whatsoever! Super smooth and a conversation starter at the till! (Gotta whip your phone out to see the pincode, of course had to show them the BTC payment result - FUN!!!!) Now only if I could use Dash on this card...... Plz @Dr. Julian Hosp look at my PM soon hopefully :)

Cheers to all and Dash on!

haha, thanx :)

I have been swamped with work the past days - let me follow up and check.

@Dr. Julian Hosp

Julian, I pm'd you several days ago. Please can u enable Dash for me. You said that you would do this manually for me, but you haven't responded. I know you've been very busy, but please can you do this.

Much appreciated.

Ps. (I've started a new conversation with you regarding this matter, as the old conversation regarding the TenX ap crashing is now resolved.)

Please can you enable Dash in my wallet!

Last edited:
Back