• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay finally got it activated no Dash yet but I wrote an email to [email protected] because that is what the app suggested.

Did my first payment with BTC and that worked fine. Though it says the PIN is only valid for 30seconds which is strange and would mean you have to pull out your phone + purse/card to pay. Hopefully, that's just an interface issue.
I would have hope that with that massive delay they could have fixed such issues.

Overall the product works fine but until they get their operations to run smoothly and the app fixed I really can't recommend it.

Okay finally got it activated no Dash yet but I wrote an email to [email protected] because that is what the app suggested.

Did my first payment with BTC and that worked fine. Though it says the PIN is only valid for 30seconds which is strange and would mean you have to pull out your phone + purse/card to pay. Hopefully, that's just an interface issue.
I would have hope that with that massive delay they could have fixed such issues.

Overall the product works fine but until they get their operations to run smoothly and the app fixed I really can't recommend it.

Check whether the PIN code ever changes ;-) this is pure interface security and was asked for by our issuing bank.
For the rest, we are fine people still having reservations - that's why you got everything first.
Many of these things are not as easy as you might imagine...
I have activated DASH for you manually, it will take a bit to go through... maybe look in the evening and pls don't start with a super large transaction, but maybe a coffee or so.

Okay well, it's just quite confusing. Please change the "expiring in X:XX" to "hiding in X:XX" that would already help a lot.

Thanks for activating Dash for me ill post when it shows in my app.

And I get that things can be hard but part of the issue here is that you were overpromising. I'll probably recommend the card if I have used it for a while and didn't run into any further issues. But for now, interested people should wait until you iron out those remaining issues.
That means even longer delays than we already had.

I just activated my card. I think everyone who started a project is familiar with situations like this and even though its extra frustrating if you Invest into something and then get delayed I think the situation has been handled very nicely. I will definitly enjoy using my card and recommend it to others.

We have been working with several user groups to make sure all currencies are working and in case a bug pops up, it does not affect every one. We will start rolling out ALL currencies to ALL users over the next days and you can see it in “My Account -> Settings”. If you urgently need a specific currency, please drop a message to [email protected] - bare in mind, that if you haven’t ordered a card (or did not get to as we are doing it in batches), you have to wait till we are shipping more card. We will be adding more and more ERC20 tokens over the next weeks - especially all the partnerships that we have already agreed to. Thanx everyone for being patient and so supportive! You are a truly awesome community.

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-30%20at%206.58.02%20PM.png

Hi Dash community, I just wanted to introduce myself here as I'll be helping Julian provide updates on the TenX community and product going forward. Happy to take your feedback and update our team. Please do join our slack community as well if you haven't yet for updates and discussion on everything TenX related. Thanks and I look forward to learning more about the Dash community as well :)

Hi Dash community, I just wanted to introduce myself here as I'll be helping Julian provide updates on the TenX community and product going forward. Happy to take your feedback and update our team. Please do join our slack community as well if you haven't yet for updates and discussion on everything TenX related. Thanks and I look forward to learning more about the Dash community as well :)

Thanx for the intro Mike and thanx for being on!

I ordert the Card 2 weeks ago with normal shiping today i resived a mail that the card is on the way 10-20 buissnes days. But im fine with that im not in a rush. Till then i hope the have Dash in the card and i can buy my Schnitzel mit Pommes with Dash.
TIll then i enjoy my days and looking forward.
CHeers

I ordert the Card 2 weeks ago with normal shiping today i resived a mail that the card is on the way 10-20 buissnes days. But im fine with that im not in a rush. Till then i hope the have Dash in the card and i can buy my Schnitzel mit Pommes with Dash.
TIll then i enjoy my days and looking forward.
CHeers

Appreciate your understanding and support. We'll provide the latest info as it comes. Right now since I'm new I can't post a link yet until I hit my 3rd post but if you visit our website and click blog, our Medium page has the latest update on what the team is currently working on post token sale. We're trying to be as transparent and open with the community that has helped so much to bring us to where we are today. The team is very grateful to the Dash community.

Ok I've had it. Two weeks have passed no express card ever received and nobody ever gave me any concrete info at support.
I decided I'll order a card myself, giving you actual money to force a reaction. I can't do it in the app "because you had too many requests in the last fews days".

I mailed you multiple times to request Dash in my wallet, nobody ever got back to me. This is absolutely disrespectful.

I give up. I'll check back later when you actually have a real product, stop behaving like amateurs and start treating your customers right...

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for an email to hopefully give me a tracking code for the mail with the card. Still sitting on an app in limbo, wrote to support but no reply.
I've got the old card that I could never activate and had a virtual card that got scrapped and because I ordered the new 2nd physical card first, I cannot order a new virtual card. It's all a bit convoluted. Hoping to hear from them soon, as MN I voted yes on this project but haven't been able to use anything anymore since beginning of April. Things looked very promising then...

Ok, finally got my physical card. It appeared that the delay was not on TenX part, but due to the Post Office failing to deliver me the package (snail mail operators don't know about such shockingly modern thing as a "phone").

Now waiting for DASH activation. As soon it will be done, I'll report here.

Ok, finally got my physical card. It appeared that the delay was not on TenX part, but due to the Post Office failing to deliver me the package (snail mail operators don't know about such shockingly modern thing as a "phone").

Now waiting for DASH activation. As soon it will be done, I'll report here.

Yeah, and if you DON'T want them to walk to your door, they'll charge you extra!

I received my TenX card a week ago. I asked for Dash to be enabled in my TenX wallet on July 1st but I am still waiting. Somebody on the TenX Slack told me that they have stopped manually enabling alts on the wallet and everybody will have to wait for the next wallet update - no date given. Has ANYBODY here (apart from beta testers in Singapore) actually been able to spend Dash on a TenX card yet?

Back