• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre- Proposal "Weekly Dash Proposals Awareness Videos"

Would you vote "Yes" on this proposal?

• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dashriprok

Weekly Dash Proposals Awareness Videos

Purpose of Proposal
The reason for this proposal is to create awareness of the awesome projects that get funded every month but receive little or no publicity beyond the master node owners who vote on them. For example I recently made a video publicizing the Charlie Shrem’s “Dash debit card” proposal. Prior to my video nobody was talking about this event. After my video it was mentioned on Dash Detailed, Cointelegraph and Charlie was interviewed about the debit card on Cash Alternative TV. I have made a few other random videos in the past announcing other funded proposals such as the Wall of Coins Dash integration and the Living Room of Satoshi Dash incorporation.

Our DAO has many amazing projects being funded at the beginning of every month but no one is announcing them to the public. Some of these proposals contain truly ground breaking accomplishments in the sector of cryptocurrency. For instance, Dash is now the first and only cryptocurrency to hire “End-User Helpdesk Representatives.” This is a historical achievement that not even Bitcoin can claim. Yet how many people in the cryptocurrency community know about this? Dash has also just made funds available to produce a “Professional Commercial” but almost no one knows. Considering Dash’s recent price decline it seems prudent to inform the cryptocurrency community of any positive developments taking place within our DAO that will instill confidence and optimism about Dash’s future.

Therefore, I am putting forward this proposal to publish a weekly video series on my YouTube channel “TechKnowledge” to be titled “Dash Disclosed” that will announce note worthy achievements funded by the Dash DAO. I will draw attention to funded projects that expand the Dash ecosystem through fiat gateways, strategic partnerships with new businesses, innovative marketing initiatives and user centric software upgrades.

Video Version of Proposal
(To be added later)

Proposal Terms
- Will publish 1 video per week every Thursday @ 3pm EST
- Videos will be approx. 8-15 minutes in duration
- Will post video links on r/Dashpay, r/CryptoCurrency, r/Altcoin, r/CryptoMarkets
- Proposal duration 3 months

Total Funding Outlay
- Price per month: 30 DASH
- Proposal reimbursement: 5 DASH
- Total over 3 months: 95 DASH

Weekly Dash Proposals Awareness Videos

Purpose of Proposal
The reason for this proposal is to create awareness of the awesome projects that get funded every month but receive little or no publicity beyond the master node owners who vote on them. For example I recently made a video publicizing the Charlie Shrem’s “Dash debit card” proposal. Prior to my video nobody was talking about this event. After my video it was mentioned on Dash Detailed, Cointelegraph and Charlie was interviewed about the debit card on Cash Alternative TV. I have made a few other random videos in the past announcing other funded proposals such as the Wall of Coins Dash integration and the Living Room of Satoshi Dash incorporation.

Our DAO has many amazing projects being funded at the beginning of every month but no one is announcing them to the public. Some of these proposals contain truly ground breaking accomplishments in the sector of cryptocurrency. For instance, Dash is now the first and only cryptocurrency to hire “End-User Helpdesk Representatives.” This is a historical achievement that not even Bitcoin can claim. Yet how many people in the cryptocurrency community know about this? Dash has also just made funds available to produce a “Professional Commercial” but almost no one knows. Considering Dash’s recent price decline it seems prudent to inform the cryptocurrency community of any positive developments taking place within our DAO that will instill confidence and optimism about Dash’s future.

Therefore, I am putting forward this proposal to publish a weekly video series on my YouTube channel “TechKnowledge” to be titled “Dash Disclosed” that will announce note worthy achievements funded by the Dash DAO. I will draw attention to funded projects that expand the Dash ecosystem through fiat gateways, strategic partnerships with new businesses, innovative marketing initiatives and user centric software upgrades.

Video Version of Proposal
(To be added later)

Proposal Terms
- Will publish 1 video per week every Thursday @ 3pm EST
- Videos will be approx. 8-15 minutes in duration
- Will post video links on r/Dashpay, r/CryptoCurrency, r/Altcoin, r/CryptoMarkets
- Proposal duration 3 months

Total Funding Outlay
- Price per month: 30 DASH
- Proposal reimbursement: 5 DASH
- Total over 3 months: 95 DASH
There are many great proposals that Dash Detailed do not address. My videos will focus exclusively on funded proposals.

Back