• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal :Update Skype Interviews And YouTube TV Show About Dash in Arabic for the Egypte Market

You'll vote for me

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
i speak arabic and i listened to several of Amr's videos and he explains clearly concisely and in depth about different topics in the cryptocurrency scene. He appears to have good engagement with his audience. if anyone MNO want extra input about the arabic side of the things, please ask me and ill give more details.

i speak arabic and i listened to several of Amr's videos and he explains clearly concisely and in depth about different topics in the cryptocurrency scene. He appears to have good engagement with his audience. if anyone MNO want extra input about the arabic side of the things, please ask me and ill give more details.
Thanks sir

I did not see anything about Dash on any of your links. Do a few Dash videos or a meetup or something first and you will probably get more support. Also, you don't really need a new sony camera to start off, a $50 1080p Logitech webcam should do everything you need, or just use what you use for the btc videos you have done.

I did not see anything about Dash on any of your links. Do a few Dash videos or a meetup or something first and you will probably get more support. Also, you don't really need a new sony camera to start off, a $50 1080p Logitech webcam should do everything you need, or just use what you use for the btc videos you have done.
Hi sir , yes i didn't do anything in my chaneel about dash that' why i come here , i see a lot of feedback they want good qualiter of video for that i don't want to give dash bad start in egypt and also i should to change this styl of my chaneel because that's what i heard from alot of people they don't want just screen and my voice , i hope you'll understand me , and thanks for your feedback .

Hi sir , yes i didn't do anything in my chaneel about dash that' why i come here , i see a lot of feedback they want good qualiter of video for that i don't want to give dash bad start in egypt and also i should to change this styl of my chaneel because that's what i heard from alot of people they don't want just screen and my voice , i hope you'll understand me , and thanks for your feedback .

Actually I don't understand. You made videos for BTC and other cryptos for free already. Why does Dash have to pay you upfront? Do what Brian suggested. If you want money from us you have to show us something that has value first.You are very good and persistent at spamming our Discord channel with your proposal, but all that energy could've been spent into making a good video for Dash to get your proposal funded.

Besides: The last guy that spammed our channel with his proposal (and who also happened to be Arabic) stole the money and ran never to be heard of again, so you're not doing yourself any favors.

Actually I don't understand. You made videos for BTC and other cryptos for free already. Why does Dash have to pay you upfront? Do what Brian suggested. If you want money from us you have to show us something that has value first.You are very good and persistent at spamming our Discord channel with your proposal, but all that energy could've been spent into making a good video for Dash to get your proposal funded.

Besides: The last guy that spammed our channel with his proposal (and who also happened to be Arabic) stole the money and ran never to be heard of again, so you're not doing yourself any favors.

Yes i did videos of some coin for free but with bad quiallty and with just my voice , and now i want to make new styl to my videos with dash digital cash that's why i asked for equipment here and i put this proposal to let you know eygpt need dash

Last edited:
my recommendation is to do 6 videos like u were asking for budget for about dash, but do them the same way u already work on ur channel (without the need for new equipment)... expose ur channel to Dash. Build trust with the community and myself. i would then be willing to review the technical aspects of the videos and if i like the content quality i will help u push the proposal to make higher quality videos. if i'm willing to work with u and feel u will push Dash arabic in the right direction, i will most likely work with u with or without a proposal

show me something that i can show my parents and have them understand what Dash is/does

my recommendation is to do 6 videos like u were asking for budget for about dash, but do them the same way u already work on ur channel (without the need for new equipment)... expose ur channel to Dash. Build trust with the community and myself. i would then be willing to review the technical aspects of the videos and if i like the content quality i will help u push the proposal to make higher quality videos. if i'm willing to work with u and feel u will push Dash arabic in the right direction, i will most likely work with u with or without a proposal

show me something that i can show my parents and have them understand what Dash is/does
Ok why not

Dear Amr,

What a great and brilliant ideas from you, creating an awareness among your subscribers/followers and hope there will be more people get your messages regarding DASH in future of course. Wish you good luck in your project and for sure this is one of a good opportunity to create awareness using Youtube.

Last edited:
Dear Amr,

What a great and brilliant ideas from you, creating an awareness among your subscribers/followers and hope there will be more people get your messages regarding DASH in future of course. Wish you good luck in your project and for sure this is one of a good opportunity to create awareness using Youtube. I vote YES
Thanks sir for your support , but i'm still need sponsor for my proposal

amr, please post a video to bitcoinegypt about Dash to prove to me that its you on that channel....

i have asked u to post videos with your voice and face and u keep telling me ur camera and microphone are broken and u send me videos that are horrible video editing quality and with horrible sound with links to vimeo and other vid hosting sites.... ie. i cant verify u in any way.

meanwhile there are new videos on the bitcoinegypt channel 5 days ago with great sound.

Also, ur arabic writing doesnt match the egyptian dialect, so im not convinced you are the person u claim to be.

find a way to convince me if u would like further engagement from me (post a vid of your pre-proposal to bitcoinegypt youtube channel.

otherwise im gonna go with scammer.

Last edited:
Back