• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal :Update Skype Interviews And YouTube TV Show About Dash in Arabic for the Egypte Market

You'll vote for me

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amr Hamed

Who am i ?

I'm Ahmed from Egypte 28 years old . Arab is my native language. i want to spread the good word of Dash to our fellow Egyptien and the 400 million Arabs of this world and i have been almost two years in cryptocuruncy world and i'm youtuber .

Objective :

create and execute a series of 8 Videos in arabic ( 4 per week ) introducing Dash for this specific market. Also create 8 video Interviews in arabic Via Skype with current users and the last one i'll make video outside in the street ask people if they know cryptocuruncy and dash and a lot of question , early adopters and other members involved in Dash and the Crypto World .

Goals :

Explain and promote Dash to the Egyptien market in arabic in order to expand the use of Dash and motivate this specific market to adopt Dash, both as users and as merchants. I believe that the Dash project has seen an increase in adoption .

Episode Themes :
  • What is Dash
  • What is blockchain
  • How blockchain works
  • Dash Benefits
  • How to Open a Dash Wallet?
  • How to use Shapeshift and other Exchange Market tools with Dash
  • Where to Buy Dash?
  • How to start mining Dash.
  • Dash website explanation also Forum and Central
  • How to become a merchant and its benefits
  • Team, Development and Project Information
  • Skype Interview
  • Street Interview
My Personal Social Media Numbers :

• Youtube - 5471 followers oiuoui.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/BitcoinEgypt
  • Groupe Facebook - 3927 members fdsfsd.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinegypt0
  • Twitter - 871 followers lilj.jpg
https://twitter.com/amrhamed80

( you can visit my youtube channel and my group facebook to see i have active members )

Technology need :

• Camera - Sony Alpha
  • Webcam Logitech HD1080

Cost :

• 15 Dash for 1 months covering all 17 Episodes and the Social Media Engagement and Research. And 5 dash of the fee to return it back to the sponsor , totaly 20 dash .

Note :

I need your feedback and i'm here to answer any question from you , and if i get a good feedback i need sponsor to pay 5 dash of the fee .... , Thanks .

Last edited:
Interesting. I have some questions though.

How long have you been involved in the cryptocurrencies world ? Have you got some accounts, links to other forum ?

How long have known Dash for ? Are you on discord, reddit ?

The community here likes people involved with Dash and contributing for a long time before trusting with funds. Be sure to read this post to help you out with your project : https://www.dashforcenews.com/evaluate-dash-budget-proposals/

Hi @Leonidas
i have been almost two years in cryptocuruncy world , as all people in the begining i was know just btc , and for one year i start to help people in my chaneal youtube and groupe facebook to know this world how it's work and finaly i have a lot of active member in my groupe facebook and youtube but the problem they know just btc with some others coin for that i want to share dash with them .
I know dash one year ago and i read the road map and everything about this coin , i saw this coin it's need just to all the country to know it . Thanks for your questions sir .

I like these small projects that educate and spread awareness of Dash.
I know there are a lot of this type of video out there, but they get lost over time and information is updated.
Therefore I am happy to continue funding "remakes".

Please look at the final costings again, $10k+ seems a little steep.

If you submit this proposal, you will get my Yes vote. (MN badges are missing at the moment)

@Acedian hi sir , yes you right it's small project because if i start with big project it'll be hard for me and for my fans in youtube and members groupe facebook , that's why i want to get i small start . And as i said i want to share dash more and more for that i'don't have problem with cost i think it's good for this project and also i have all technology for recording ...... , Thanks for your support sir .

Last edited:
@Amr Hamed . Have you checked out the link I provided you ?

I agree with @Acedian said (that you project is nice and we need more of those small project that can engage with their own tight community, but that it might seems a bit expensive. Above all when we don't know you at all. You've been following Dash for a year. Have you ever talked about on your social media pages or in any places ? A link about that would be nice so as to build trust.

A nice thing community likes and a good way for us to evaluate if you fit the job is to create a sample. By creating the 1st video for free, it will be very easy for the community to judge your work. If you do a good job, it will help a lot for when you submit your proposal. What do you think ?

@Amr Hamed . Have you checked out the link I provided you ?

I agree with @Acedian said (that you project is nice and we need more of those small project that can engage with their own tight community, but that it might seems a bit expensive. Above all when we don't know you at all. You've been following Dash for a year. Have you ever talked about on your social media pages or in any places ? A link about that would be nice so as to build trust.

A nice thing community likes and a good way for us to evaluate if you fit the job is to create a sample. By creating the 1st video for free, it will be very easy for the community to judge your work. If you do a good job, it will help a lot for when you submit your proposal. What do you think ?

Yes sir i'm agree with all what you said , you can check my youtube channel to see my work https://www.youtube.com/BitcoinEgypt
as you see the nickname of my chaneel is btc and if you check my videos you'll find every way who to get satochi and a lot of thing so for that if this proposal pass i think i'll change the nickname of my chaneel .

I think this is extremely expensive considering the numbers I am seeing about average salaries for IT or marketing jobs in Egypt

I think this is extremely expensive considering the numbers I am seeing about average salaries for IT or marketing jobs in Egypt
Hi sir , really i didn't understand what you want to mean exactly ? you want to mean the cost of this proposal is expensive or what ? and i'll come to discord chat right now

Yes sir i'm agree with all what you said , you can check my youtube channel to see my work https://www.youtube.com/BitcoinEgypt
as you see the nickname of my chaneel is btc and if you check my videos you'll find every way who to get satochi and a lot of thing so for that if this proposal pass i think i'll change the nickname of my chaneel .

Okay, just checked it out. I thought you'd be on camera (Amanda's B Johson style). If done properly, being on camera is much more engaging, professional, appealing, efficient... Tutorial like videos like yours are fine for a start and for Dash to set a foot in the arabic speaking world but then, again, price seems a bit expensive.

Okay, just checked it out. I thought you'd be on camera (Amanda's B Johson style). If done properly, being on camera is much more engaging, professional, appealing, efficient... Tutorial like videos like yours are fine for a start and for Dash to set a foot in the arabic speaking world but then, again, price seems a bit expensive.
Yes bro , i talk with @TroyDASH and help me with that , i edited the cost

Last edited:
I don't understand the language so I have no idea if what you say is any good, but that's far from my main concern: Why you? What makes you special? Do you have a great media presence? And if so where can I check that out (references)?
Anyone can stand in front or behind a camera and record some audio. I need to know if you can provide the necessary quality for us to pay you over 5000 bucks a month for making some YouTube videos.

Also I don't like it when people throw around flashy numbers. You and I both know very well you will never reach "400 million Arabs" during any YouTube show.

I don't understand the language so I have no idea if what you say is any good, but that's far from my main concern: Why you? What makes you special? Do you have a great media presence? And if so where can I check that out (references)?
Anyone can stand in front or behind a camera and record some audio. I need to know if you can provide the necessary quality for us to pay you over 5000 bucks a month for making some YouTube videos.

Also I don't like it when people throw around flashy numbers. You and I both know very well you will never reach "400 million Arabs" during any YouTube show.
Hi , why me ? Because i trust to myself , and you can't judge if i can make change to this coin or not you should to try ( for exmple you can't say this pizza it's good or not , you should to eat it first ) , and if you check my youtube chanel and my groupe facebook you'll se alot of fans i have they know just btc and they work hard just for get some satochi that's why i trust if i share with them dash they 'll make change , and no one know if i can let 400 millon arabic know dash because there's nothing imposible , but my first goal now to let 5000 fans youtube and 3000 members in facebook know this coin and buy it . Check my youtube and groupe facebook to see what i'm talking about . And thanks for you feedback sir

Why you? What makes you special? Do you have a great media presence? And if so where can I check that out (references)?
I can't judge for the quality of it either as I don't speak the language. However, what I do know is that we have no presence in the arabic-speaking countries (as far as I know + the arabic dash forum is just empty).

So if there's a guy that speaks arabic, knows about crypto, has already some followers (his numbers are not the moon but they are not bad either) and his ready to spread Dash word, I'm all up for it.

NB : WIth the price update, each video would cost 300 $ more or less.

@Amr Hamed -> if you want to convince more, doing the first video for free will assure us that you indeed believe in Dash. I would vote yes before seeing that first video about Dash.

If you read his description, he gives numbers with screenshots of how many followers he has on youtube and facebook. This is a potentially huge market and I think a great opportunity for Dash to reach people who are tech savvy and would love to find a more stable currency and method of exchange than the unreliable Egyptian pound.

I spent 3 months in Cairo and still have wonderful friends there. They are quite sophisticated and technology is very important to people there. Dash is a good fit.

If you read his description, he gives numbers with screenshots of how many followers he has on youtube and facebook. This is a potentially huge market and I think a great opportunity for Dash to reach people who are tech savvy and would love to find a more stable currency and method of exchange than the unreliable Egyptian pound.

I spent 3 months in Cairo and still have wonderful friends there. They are quite sophisticated and technology is very important to people there. Dash is a good fit.
Thanks for your words ,

Back