• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: Support Lietuvos Rytas Basketball team for publicity

Should DASH be a sponsor of Lietuvos Rytas BC to get more publicity?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

TonyG

I am Antanas Guoga, also known as "TonyG". I am a distinguished poker player and a lucrative businessman, who has founded a number of international companies. Currently, I am leveraging my position as member of the European Parliament to promote enterpreneurship and improve conditions for business opportunities. As a politician, I am an active participant in the dicussion of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, and their worth to society.

Being an avid fan of basketball, I have already provided financial support to the Lithuania's national team back in 2010, and now as a co-owner I am looking to give Lietuvos Rytas Basketball Club a chance to release its full potential.

About Lietuvos Rytas BC

BC Lietuvos rytas, also known as Rytas, is a Lithuanian professional basketball club based in Vilnius, Lithuania. The club, founded in 1997 on the basis of another club, BC Statyba, is one of the most successful Lithuanian basketball clubs. Rytas, among other titles, have won two EuroCup titles, five Lithuanian League titles, three Lithuanian Cups and three Baltic Championships. Lietuvos Rytas plays their home games at 11,000-seat Siemens Arena and 2,500-seat Lietuvos rytas Arena.

Offer

I am offering DASH to participate in 3 months trial campaign as a sponsor of Lietuvos Rytas BC to gain publicity and awareness among basketball fans and general public. The trial period would include: 10 EuroCup matches, 18 Lithuanian Basketball Leagua (LKL) matches, 100,000 fans in the home arena, additional 200,000 fans during away matches in European arenas and in Lithuania, up to 50,000 new potential DASH users and introductions.

Value for DASH

DASH will be featured on T-SHIRTS and DASH branded cheer squad outfit

Courtside advertising:

• Full perimeter LEDs - 6 minutes during the EuroCup and LKL matches
  • Field banners and free throw circles during all matches
  • Cube screen branding and interactive campaigns
  • Four branding areas on the walls inside
  • One-quarter of the press wall branding and billboards in home arena
Marketing power:

• DASH Warm Welcome press conference and PR campaigns during EuroCup matches
  • "Welcome, DASH" outdoor campaign in Vilnius: 32 billboards in top locations
  • Ticket campaigns integrated with DASH - 25% discount for DASH users
  • Links, presentations and interactive campaigns in the club's social network accounts, their official site and fan page (50,000 fans)
  • Full integration into all the media campaigns of the team | socially responsible programs and entertainment projects amongst others
  • 10-15 sec TV advertisements during all the LKL matches on a Tier1 channel | average reach is 60,000 x 2 matches per week
  • 10-15 sec video pre-rolls on the LKL matches' online streams | average reach is 10,000 unique viewers
  • Online banners campaign on the biggest news site in Lithuania DELFI | 1,000,000 monthly visitors
Technical support

The ticket sale and all other integration of DASH for this project will be done with help of DASH/Bitcoin payment processor and wallet SpectroCoin who have a local presence in Vilnius. Also SpectroCoin will be willing to provide live support for new potential DASH users on benefits of DASH, how to use it as well as allowing to buy and manage DASH at SpectroCoin.

Budget

500 DASH per month for 3 months, so 1500 DASH in total

MAKE DASH TO BE CASH IN EUROPE

Proposal: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/LietuvosRytasbasketballclubsupport

Last edited:
i had multiple conversations with tony about this and think it is a great proof of concept in an interesting contained space
i know tony is very enthusiastic about this and if anybody he can deliver :D

In behalf of SpectroCoin: we complete support this propasal and will do our best to make this happen with all technical support as well as educating people about DASH.

We believe that this propasal can be bring a lot of positive attention to DASH.

The live support from SpectroCoin is the thing that makes me think this could be worthwhile. The Cost is a bit high but since I don't see us spending it in another way you will have my votes.

The live support from SpectroCoin is the thing that makes me think this could be worthwhile. The Cost is a bit high but since I don't see us spending it in another way you will have my votes.
I supported spectrocoin a few years back with a major cash injection. The team there is also very motivated to make this work. We were one of the first wallets to intergrate
Dash.
We also kept all of our dash, so very happy. This will be really exciting to watch. Very confident that a million people+ will hear about dash all over the world after this gets done.

i think right now its a waist of too much DASH for this
in 2-3 Years maybe DASH is not readdy for this yet
my 2 Cents..

i think right now its a waist of too much DASH for this
in 2-3 Years maybe DASH is not readdy for this yet
my 2 Cents..

well
same old chicken and egg tbh
I think this is one of these kind of "proof of Concept"
(as alt36 and the marijuana industry)
a contained space and user base (Baseball team + stadium)
proof yourself there and ready to show that it works to all others

well
same old chicken and egg tbh
I think this is one of these kind of "proof of Concept"
(as alt36 and the marijuana industry)
a contained space and user base (Baseball team + stadium)
proof yourself there and ready to show that it works to all others

Alt36 is a projekt for a soulution do fill a need for fixing a problem that need to be fixed ASAP maybe with help of dash this is in my eyes a good try and worth a shot.

Sponcering any kind of Sports/Team Basketball, Baseball, Football, E-Sports, etc. in this stage of the projekt is burning DASH in the wrong place. it make no sense geting Brand awarness to people the dont see an use case or care about Dash or Cryptos in general.
and its way to less people for that kind of Dash.

Getting to there Games with a Dash brandes Stand and show People about Cryptos for 3 month ok im fine with that. for around 50-100DASH
But sponsering the Team for only 3 Month with 1500DASH in Total. ämm .....no for me

i just give feedback what i think about this
this are my 2 Cents of it.

It's a 3 month trial on payment only. So after 3 months we will evaluate a fair deal going forward. The deal will be for the whole season though and dash will have publicity for 1 year from this. We will over deliver on this deal. Working together with spectrocoin to educate people about dash and to become users of the great solutions that dash provides.

FIahUNn.png

lame - and this was officially a waist of my time !
sorry community
I will be more careful in the future before 'supporting and advising' something like this

Last edited:
Back