• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Sponsoring new documentary MAINSTREAM by James Jaeger

would u support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

unchained

Masternode Owner/Operator
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/james-jaeger-new-documentary-“mainstream”-globalist-agenda-movies

Hello fellow Masternodes,

i was scouring news and came across this new documentary being made about how banking and finance control media and choke out "non aligned" view points.... i think this would be a great opportunity for Dash to sponsor this project and have them list us as an example of the competition cryptocurrency provides to the traditional financial system. The banking system will make financing for this movie a nightmare and most wealthy "investors" store their wealth in banks and still dont see the paradigm shift that is happening financially.... i would like to propose we use our treasury to fund/sponsor this film. it would give us great exposure if we can help get this film viral, with a big Dash logo at the end....

i would be willing to work out logisitcs if MN's are willing to fund...

if we dont get the message out, the big banks will create their own crypto and sell it to the masses as "new" tech that will be riddled with so many backdoors and holes it will make the current system look amazing... and we will end up pissing in the wind...

I propose we sponsor this movie and have a major role in it.

would love to hear peoples opinion on it...

The director is:

James Jaeger is an award-winning filmmaker who co-founded Matrix Entertainment which has partnered with Bill Van Alen, of Cornerstone Entertainment, Constitutional attorney, Edwin Vieira, Jr., and independent producer, Richard B. Iott, to produce a series of feature-length political documentaries centering on the U.S. Constitution. The first documentary — “FIAT EMPIRE” about the Federal Reserve System, featuring Congressman Ron Paul — garnered a Telly Award and went viral as the #1 film on the Internet for six months. That inspired James and his associates to develop, produce and release additional cutting-edge motion pictures including SPOILER, MOLON LABE and MIDNIGHT RIDE featuring such experts as Ron Paul, Pat Buchanan, Alex Jones, G. Edward Griffin, Stewart Rhodes, Larry Pratt, John McManus, Sheriff Mack and other Freedom Movement celebrities.

Selected quotations from the article:

"Enter gold and crypto-currency, what I guess you are calling private money. The beauty of gold and crypto-currency is central banks can’t print them, thus the only thing that affects their value is market demand. In MAINSTREAM we will go into the Federal Reserve System and how Hollywood and the New York networks do everything in their power to suppress the issue of fiat currency and invalidate things like gold and silver. This is, of course, one of the reasons the Mainstream Media ignored our documentary, “FIAT EMPIRE — Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution” even though Ron Paul starred in the film and it went viral with millions of viewers."

"
The Daily Bell: Why don’t central banks want private money?

James Jaeger: Because they can’t manipulate it. There is nothing that drives a banker wilder than a citizen making his or her own choices. The idea that a citizen could originate or use a currency that was totally PRIVATE and not issued or controlled by the central banking oligopoly is like tossing acid in one’s face. This is why gold, silver and now crypto-currencies like BitCoin, are not only the Devil incarnate to the central banker, but models they are feverishly seeking to imitate. BUT, once imitated, you can be sure they will be loaded with plenty of “back doors” — for what good is ANY currency if the Central Banking Mob can’t get its clutches into it and pervert it for its Globalist Agenda. And no one in this scenario serves the Central Banker’s nefarious mission more than the Mainstream Media — first failing their FCC-licensed duty to inform the public about any criminal banking Establishment, and second by profiteering off same. How many bank commercials do you see on network TV every day? Plenty! How many BitCoin commercials do you see? Zip!"

"When do you see ads for electric cars, solar, fusion, vitamins or BitCoin? Rarely, if ever. So, once the central banks sufficiently steal the blockchain technology and alter it for their control purposes, you can bet you will see it plastered all over network TV and into the MPAA Hollywood movies. Our “solution” to your money problems, they will say. Then the stupid public will lap it all up — hey it’s on TV — and start purchasing their new “financial services”. God knows what these financial “services” will be but they will probably make collateralized debt obligations look like Monopoly Money. In such a way, the Mainstream Media gets almost all Americans brainwashed out of their minds and ready for any new Ponzi."

"The Daily Bell: Any other points you want to make?

James Jaeger: If you like what we have done so far, please donate whatever you can to help us get Part 2 done. If donations don’t come in, this series stops at Part 1, dead forever. If generous donations come in — in other words, everyone reading this and screening the movie donates at least 100, 50 or 25 dollars — we get Part 2, and maybe even Parts 3 and 4, all done by the end of the Summer.

If this documentary series doesn’t get completed, I will assure you it will be a cold day in hell before anyone else attempts this insane and unrequited task. "

Last edited:
I like this idea! I think the thing to do is reach out to james Jager to see if he is aware of – yet. If he is with us then he can submit a proposal or at least pre-proposal himself with a formal amount requested.perhaps then we can negotiate with him about including the Dash logo and info included. Maybe even a short interview or statements from Ryan [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to clarify, im not interested in being a middle man, although i wouldn't mind helping coordinate, bc its fun and interesting. i just saw a good opp for Dash and a real world need.

I contacted Mr Jaeger and invited him to join the forum and i wouldnt mind sponsoring the fee for the proposal if we get a positive response.

i will update when i get more info.

I like the idea, especially if Dash gets recognized as the sponsor (and, by extension, solution to the problem).

if the filmmaker is serious about being a documentary filmmaker he will not accept any sponsorship from the industry he is documenting !
otherwise it is clear that it is not a documentary (supposed to be neutral) but an advertorial or whatever ;)

why? its educational and we can sponsor educational films about our industry. I mean if we dont sponsor/fund this kind of work, who else will?

there is a big difference between
educational or documentary

above it is all talked about a documentary so ... i am commenting on that
a sponsored documentary is as
Saudi Aramco sponsoring a Environmental documentary :rolleyes: think about it (disgusting .... style lobbying)

i think there is a fundamental economic ignorance that is being left out of education. these kind of films are basically economic education. stuff that we are never taught in school. the documentaries are about exposing fiat banking as a scam that it is.

We can help shape the nation wide economic discourse. Even if it is viewed as lobbying, so what?

are we not lobbying to help people help them selves economically? if we lobby for positive change that is a good thing...

Bc, if the lobbying happens behind closed doors we will get screwed. And the lobbying will happen behind closed doors...

I think @tungfa is making an observation that points to the quality of the end product. If the filmmaker compromises his journalistic integrity by accepting funding from a vested interest in the product, then we can expect it to be crap.

If the film maker's intention is to produce an "educational" product that has a point-of-view, and makes no claim of journalistic integrity and accepts funding from interested parties, then at least we have truth in labeling.

The thing for us to do is to wait until after the film is made, and then contribute to its marketing/distribution if it is a good product for us.

why is it compromising his journalistic integrity? we already know his stance and he knows ours... for people to travel and do this kind of effort does cost money, this documentary would basically apply to any crypto not just us... we just happen to be one that can offer funding.

if your stance/views dont change based on ur funding source then i dont see how getting help paying for equipment and support is compromising your journalistic integrity.

Im not suggesting we influence the film. im simply saying we help support his effort bc it aligns with our end goal of mass exposure of the average person to crypto currency and the benefits that it has over the fiat system.

Last edited:
Back