• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre proposal "Spain Territory Dash

Dashspain

Pre proposal "Spain Territory Dash"

My name is Dulce Meneses, I am a publicist, presenter of radio programs and
television, author of two books of personal growth, lecturer and the current record
Guinness of the longest radio marathon in the world with an 80-hour mark on
direct.

With great enthusiasm and affection, I want to present you in the following video, part of our pre-proposal for Dash Spain.

I am currently in the Canary Islands, but as I say in the video, my team and I are willing to travel to Spain carrying the message of DASH.

I hope you like it very much!

I have narrated it in Spanish, I beg you to please activate the subtitles. Thank you very much everyone, I will be attentive to your comments.

Here you can see the video:

Here I present the transcript of the video:

"Hello, Dash, I propose you to travel Spain together.

My name is Dulce Meneses, I am a publicist, hosting of radio and television programs, author of two books of personal growth, speaker and the current holder of the Guinness World record of the “Longest radio hosting a radio talk show”with a live 80-hour mark.

One of my great passions is to help others, I appreciate that life has allowed me to do it, in these almost two decades working in the media. I believe that one of the best ways to help is to spread information about what could change the life of the people, of the common people, of ordinary people; of those people who are willing to improve their quality of life, but lack the tools to do so. As I am willing to give that help, I have developed a plan to carry it out.

I thank you in advance for allow me to share my idea with you.

The cryptocurrencies have come to change many things in the world besides the financial system and I want to take this information to as many people as possible in my country, Spain.

I believe that Spain has many characteristics to become a global power of adoption of cryptocurrency. One of the basics on which I base myself is the high percentage of immigrants who live here. They have to work very hard to help their families in their countries of origin, but the current system does not allow that economic assistance to reach them immediately, besides having to assume high commission costs every time they do so, for not to mention that many of them does not have a bank account.

Used to be the world headquarters of fairs and congresses of international scope, Spain with a population open to give an opportunity to the newcomers, innovative and different, is consolidated as a bridge between the different continents and the European Union. Bridge that connects specially Latin America and the Canary Islands, which is the place where we would start this project.

In the time that I have been part of the cryptocurrency community, I’ve had the opportunity to attend and give talks at meetings organized by (AMODICA) Association of Digital Currencies of the Canary Islands, where I have noticed that there is a very high interest in people to know how this world moves, to obtain information and actively participate in the new financial model in which there is much to discover.

Financial model in which, in parallel, there is a lot to tell and share. It is necessary to educate and guide people in the steps to follow to be part of the ecosystem. For this we must use all means at our disposal.

You have to explain to people through social networks, meetings, conferences, conventions and any other way that we invent; how blockchain technology works, when Bitcoin is born under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto, what cryptocurrencies are, why they came to stay changing the boring, abusive and obsolete current financial system and the manipulation that the mass media makes of all this. It is necessary to tell the world that there are more than 1,500 cryptocurrencies in the market, their global capitalization, how they can participate in them, how a wallet is opened, what is trading and holding, etc.

I propose to incorporate all this in the conventions that we intend to organize and take to the largest number of Spanish cities, since it is valid and necessary information; Now, how to decide which one to enter the market with and why? This is where Dash comes into play and will cover the most important part of the time these encounters last.

Dash is money that moves instantaneously and at a very low commission cost per transaction. Also that it´s used in our daily life, is simple and effective. In addition, the community has gained credibility due to its simple, honest and democratic way of managing the delivery of the distribution percentages of the mining and participation increases.

Even the advantage of their limited number of coins to mine. However, it has caught my attention, the bet Dash makes to turn people into crypto-believers. All this, will make recommending the Dash currency as well as being simple and effective, beneficial for all parties.

My proposal focuses on visiting each Spanish city on two occasions leading a high level congress. The intention is that in the first congress of each city we address mainly to the university and youth groups. We understand that young people are more open to changes and are not tied to the current financial system.

They are much more Internet users and have been moving with mobile devices from an early age, so they have absolute control over them. Through young people and university students we want to provoke the disclosure and use of the currency in their environment. All the attendees to the meetings will be made a personalized follow-up, through which we will make the most convinced to attend with their parents, family and friends to the following meetings, creating a climate of belief and motivation.

The fact of visiting in more than one opportunity the cities that I propose is to create loyalty, community and follow-up of the adoption of Dash. After the first visits, we will encourage the formation of a group for each city, with our support, guidance and database, create a decentralized network of Dash projects, achieving a better, faster and greater adoption of the currency in Spain.

The conventions will cost from different parts, in addition to the calculated breaks:

A) Welcome and Introduction

B) Presentation and explanation

C) Dash World

D) Theoretical-Practical Workshop

E) Motivation

F) Theoretical-Practical Workshop

G) Farewell

In the conventions we will have different speakers that explain everything related to cryptocurrencies, highlight the beneficial properties of incorporating them into their lives and why Dash especially. To do this, there will be speakers from the group and in each city we will incorporate an "influencer" of cryptocurrencies that not only participates as a speaker, but also is capable of bring followers.

Attendees will be helped to download the Dash wallet and after providing the coin, they will be taught how to use it in a practical way.

For this we will have diverse merchandising and we will introduce the presence of interested entrepreneurs. In this way the attendees will feel a sense of belonging, they will verify the easy use of the cryptocurrency and we will create awareness in the businessmen of incorporating Dash as a payment method in their businesses, becoming role models for their colleagues in the sector.

I would like to end each event with a singer, musical group or a well know humorist from the city where the Congress takes place, which will make it end in an explosive way, giving him notoriety and therefore confidence at the time of the next call in the place.

The cities to visit will be: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Santander, Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia and Granada. We will visit each of these cities twice interspersed and in six months we will finish the tour, leaving a large community Crypto in Dash.

I want to thank the entire Dash community for the sole fact of reviewing my proposal, being open to suggestions, which I will be willing to change or incorporate.

If you need more information about me, I will be happy to send them to you, you can also visit my website www.dulcemeneses.com. Guests are also left to visit my profile and Facebook page as Dulce Meneses.

Thank you very much and see you next time"

Last edited:
¡Hola Dulce!

Un saludo cordial. Bienvenida.

Te quiero recomendar un plan más desarrollado, con detalles, presupuesto y equipo, que anotas todo eso y lo compartas aquí para que podemos conocer todos esos detalles.

También seria muy bueno llevar a cabo algunos eventos y tomar fotos y videos de los eventos. Un sitio web y perfiles sociales para tu grupo de Dash también te ayudaría.

Si te puedo ayudar en algo, a la orden. :)

Muy gentil de tu parte George. Efectivamente estamos preparándolo todo para compartirlo con vosotros. En esta oportunidad quisimos hacer un primer contacto con la finalidad de ir interactuando con toda esta maravillosa comunidad.
Gracias por ponerte a la orden, te tomaremos la palabra George!

Atentamente
Dulce Meneses

Hola Dulce soy economista y CEO de una empresa blockchain www.bitcorpve.com y dash lara en dash venezuela. puedo ayudarte con el proyecto ya que estoy trabajando por aca en españa unos meses vamos a contactar y te ayudo a armar el proyecto como se ha hecho en Venezuela.

Hablas de los inmigrnts yd e ese tema estamos trabajando justamente en los paises latinos.

Hello Dulce , am economist partner and CEO of a blockchain company www.bitcorpve.com and dash lara in dash venezuela. I can help you with the project that I am already working on here in the months we are going to contact and I help you to put together the project as it has been done in Venezuela. You talk about immigrants and we are working on this issue in Latin countries.

see my presentation https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...tcorpve-com-dash-man-and-more-projects.38528/

Hello, @Dashspain , thank you for your pre-proposal. This probably should have gone to the Pre-Proposals section rather than the Proposal section, which is probably why not many people have responded yet. After reviewing your plan, it seems like a very solid one, and in many ways is similar to some of the efforts we've funded in Venezuela. Visiting each major city twice will ensure continuity of Dash's presence, and utilizing local influencers and talent in each region to support your project is an excellent idea. I think this model and method can be very successful.

Also, because of the economic and governmental turmoil in Spain, as well as the history of decentralized, anarchist philosophy (particularly in Catalonia), this region is an ideal starting point for Dash's entry in to the European sector. I realize we have other European projects in the UK and elsewhere, but I suspect that Spain--more than many other places in the EU--is an ideal place for Dash to spread.

So over all, I like your plan, generally speaking, but in order to further evaluate it, we'll need to know more about the budget and costs associated with implementing it. Given that you have a very long string of conferences and events planned, this could become very expensive, so you may be better off starting off with one or two conferences to gauge how effective this method will be in Spain. If they prove successful, I'm sure the Masternode Owners would be more willing to help fund your project.

On a more personal note, what got you interested in cryptocurrency, and what made you want to approach Dash specifically for this partnership?

[QUOTE = "Arthyron, publicación: 189537, miembro: 13610"] Hola, [USER = 26571] @Dashspain [/ USER], gracias por su propuesta previa. Esto probablemente debería haber ido a la sección de Propuestas Previas en lugar de a la sección de Propuestas, que probablemente sea la razón por la que aún no han respondido muchas personas. Después de revisar su plan, parece ser muy sólido, y en muchos aspectos es similar a algunos de los esfuerzos que hemos financiado en Venezuela. Visitar cada una de las principales ciudades dos veces garantizará la continuidad de la presencia de Dash, y la utilización de influenciadores locales y el talento en cada región para apoyar su proyecto es una excelente idea. Creo que este modelo y método puede ser muy exitoso.

Además, debido a la agitación económica y gubernamental en España, así como a la historia de la filosofía descentralizada y anarquista (particularmente en Cataluña), esta región es un punto de partida ideal para la entrada de Dash en el sector europeo. Me doy cuenta de que tenemos otros proyectos europeos en el Reino Unido y en otros lugares, pero sospecho que España, más que muchos otros lugares en la UE, es un lugar ideal para que Dash se extienda.

Entonces, en general, me gusta su plan, en general, pero para poder evaluarlo más a fondo, necesitaremos saber más sobre el presupuesto y los costos asociados con su implementación. Dado que tiene una larga serie de conferencias y eventos planificados, esto podría ser muy costoso, por lo que será mejor que comience con una o dos conferencias para evaluar cuán efectivo será este método en España. Si demuestran tener éxito, estoy seguro de que los Propietarios Masternode estarían más dispuestos a ayudar a financiar su proyecto.

En una nota más personal, ¿qué le interesó en la criptomoneda, y qué hizo que quisiera acercarse a Dash específicamente para esta asociación? [/ QUOTE]
Hi
am on spain now and i can help to mae the bidge between the work done in venezuela and spain. i know many people in spain and universitys, i gonna put the proposal complete later, now my team are working in this and other good things for dash comunity and all cyptocomunity and the world, my personal view, is that dash is the perfect currency for be the cash in the criptoworld, BTC is the gold , ETH is the law and the code is god jeje. c ya

Hola tenemos grupos en Alicante , Madrid y Barcelona y tenemos las redes sociales, contactanos para sumarte al trabajo. saludos.

Hello, we have groups in Alicante, Madrid and Barcelona and we have social networks, contact us to join the work. Greetings.

Back