• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: Radiolab Sponsorship

How would you vote?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmmm.... That was quick :). I was traveling last days, so my a little late response.
I was going to propose to have a quick chat on this to understand how could we help but since the proposal is already live, I guess you have figured this out and driving the project with your team.
Good luck :)

Hmmm.... That was quick :). I was traveling last days, so my a little late response.
I was going to propose to have a quick chat on this to understand how could we help but since the proposal is already live, I guess you have figured this out and driving the project with your team.
Good luck :)

@kot I am absolutely up for having chat about this. Certainly the script and tone of the adverts has not been set, which is just one aspect I would really want to discuss with you.

I didn't want to presume you had time to give feedback to every proposal so I went ahead.

Update, 07/28: I have just skyped with Robert (kot), Project Manager for the Dash Core team, we have agreed that if the proposal is successful I will be working with the official PR agency to ensure that the adverts are aligned with their vision for Dash.

In addition when a marketing agency is appointed by Core we would also be working in collaboration with them.

there has also been a significant revision of the costs, duration and impressions in the proposal: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Adverts_on_Radiolab

Back