• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Making Dash the Default Payment Method for vCommerce & Boosting the Merchant Count

Do you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could you elaborate on how much you are seeking for the 3 month test run? Also could you link the website?

I'm a fan of this proposal, although I believe that in the current environment many MNs are likely to vote much more favorably for familiar projects that have proven track records which all-in-all may consume a large chunk of the budget. If there are funds remaining to be allocated to other projects I believe the best approach currently is start with quite a conservative proposal and indicate that you will closely track the performance and share the results with Dash Watch on a regular basis in order to assess the viability of ongoing funding. In this case 3 months would be suitable for monitoring KPIs, keeping in mind that any multi-month proposal may be defunded during a given cycle. Best of luck.

Back