• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Integrating Dash into exchange in Africa

Has anybody else taken the time to read ALL of the links that Tawanda posted? The spreadsheets and the blogs?

I did, and I think that he is a very intelligent person. I was initially rather impressed. Especially because of my interest in introducing Dash to Africa and my love of Zimbabwe.

Initially.

Tawanda, your proposal covers multiple topics. How about breaking-it-down into separate, smaller propsals?

Instead of a lump-sum investment, shouldn't we do these projects one-by-one?

Hello @noobtrader

What's your Twitter handle. I would like to tweet to your from our Twitter account to prove my connection with the exchange. Let me know if there is anything you want me to include in the tweet.

I dont have tweeter handle, but im sure you can tweet these
Cash Alternative TV
@CashAlternative
Twitter account of the YouTube channel Cash Alternative TV, hosted by Tao Of Satoshi. Watch as Tao describes $DASH, which is a digital form of cash. #DashNation

Global
cashalternative.co

Tawanda, your proposal covers multiple topics. How about breaking-it-down into separate, smaller proposals?

Instead of a lump-sum investment, shouldn't we do these projects one-by-one?

I thought about that. And although we can break this project into 3 different components (a float for market making, a campaign that builds up to an exhibition and an exhibition at an event), each of these is critical to the other two's successes and it won't make much sense to someone reading a proposal about a single component of the proposal when it's stand alone.
When we Dash to our exchange, people here won't know what it is, why it's better or different than bitcoin and how it will help them with some problems they are facing. Education and awareness are a critical part of the integration.
I'd like to hear what others think too and incorporate their feedback when I write the proposal but I strongly feel that it's important that we do all three components

Hi, I will also vote for this proposal. Thank you for taking the time to respond to the questions.

Last edited:
Back