• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: Integrating Dash in African Exchange

How would you vote for this proposal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good work and good luck. I would really like to see this proposal pass. Unlike many other parts of the world where people invest in dash as an investment, DASH will have actual use cases in Zimbabwe. As you mentioned in the proposal:

"We're seeing real use cases for cryptocurrency here in Africa (Zimbabwe specifically). Individuals and companies are actually using bitcoin to make cross-border payments and send remittances in ways they couldn't before. To give an example, capital controls in Zimbabwe (as in many African countries) have made it difficult to send money outside the country so a lot of people couldn't get into certain types of businesses because of the challenges involved in paying suppliers abroad."

@Tawanda Kembo I would like to give you an opportunity to come on my YouTube show "Cash Alternative TV" to discuss your proposal and the greater use case for Dash as an alternative to cash in Africa. PM me if you are interested.

Back