• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal Idea: Active Pursuit of Maths & Science YouTube Channels

Syntheist

This is just the outline of an idea:

Create a fund to sponsor popular (1 million plus subscribers) channels that feature maths, science and general knowledge, for example:

Veritasium
Numberphile
CGP Grey

Many of these channels are sponsored by Audible or Great Courses Plus, I'm sure Dash can make them a better offer and thereby break out of the narrow crypto audience and many reach potential new users.

The fund would employ someone to make contact with these channels and offer sponsorship in Dash, these are people with agents who need to be pursued, they won't come to us without an offer being made.

Could be a good idea in the month with currently low levels of applications to the budget.

Who wants to help me shape this?

Great idea!

What about Computerphile? Seems even more relevant.

Very true, that is a sister channel run by the same people as the more popular Numberphile channel, they have some excellent videos explaining different aspects of cryptography.

There are many more non-english channels i'm sure.

I'm going to start putting together a proposal using the project template this weekend.

Back