• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre Proposal: Facebook & Google Targeted Advertising

I think all these proposals for Internet marketing are missing the point. We should be targeting people in the bitcoin sphere, we should be targeting business owners.

I agree that the number one thing we need is people using dash in the real world. Merchants need to accept it. People need to use it. Every time a merchant begins accepting it, every time someone uses it, we are moving in the right direction.

Why don't we try with smaller amount and target more strictly to see what happen before running a large campaign?

I agree. All campaigns should be small and experimental until it's clear that it works, and then scale up.

Hey Eric, just saw you update your pre-proposal. So who´s your marketing partner? I looked at your twitter account and saw that you are a criptoinvestor and miner, that´s why I´m intrigued about to know who´s this partner. Because your pre-proposal is about just marketing, not trading or mining.

Hope for your nice reply!
His name is Peter. He's experienced predominantly in social media marketing, and how to rapidly progress an audience reach and monetization. He's run campaigns on various platforms. More information to come once finalized.

Why don't we try with a smaller amount and target more strictly to see what happen before running a large campaign?
This is one of the main things we are doing. The budget is being lowered dramatically.

I agree. All campaigns should be small and experimental until it's clear that it works, and then scale up.
Yep, agreed. We decided to start much more modestly, more information to come soon :)

Back