• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal Discussion: Dash to Fiat Payment Processor

i got mine.
khFiEp6.jpg

As some people may have noticed our budget proposal has been voted down to -9%. this was the result of one masternode owner with approximately 360 masternodes switching their 'yes' votes to 'no' votes therefore reducing net votes by 720. We don't know who this is and haven't had any communication as to why the change in heart.

At this stage we would struggle to progress with our project should we not receive any funds in the next budget cycle. We recently published a blog post with some info on our progress, and are happy to field questions. At present we have only spent approximately 55% on the funds we received in the last budget cycle (converted to ~$1,900).

Any of the large holders (particularly the one mentioned above) are encouraged to get in contact directly if they would like more info.

As some people may have noticed our budget proposal has been voted down to -9%. this was the result of one masternode owner with approximately 360 masternodes switching their 'yes' votes to 'no' votes therefore reducing net votes by 720. We don't know who this is and haven't had any communication as to why the change in heart.

At this stage we would struggle to progress with our project should we not receive any funds in the next budget cycle. We recently published a blog post with some info on our progress, and are happy to field questions. At present we have only spent approximately 55% on the funds we received in the last budget cycle (converted to ~$1,900).

Any of the large holders (particularly the one mentioned above) are encouraged to get in contact directly if they would like more info.

my guess is that with the new fiat gateway proposal (formally public awareness) this will be redundant. another reason we need the dashworld proposal to do a marketing audit and help coordinate different proposals. i like the fiat gateway proposal a lot but it was not handled as well as it could have been.

someone should confirm that this prop is not made redundant by the fiat gateway prop or something in evolution down the line.

also the 6k+ usd SpectroCoin debit card proposal seems to be redundant (CryptoCapital) now too. i guess we could always have two debit card choices which is nice but is it worth it? i think there is already other debit card choices out there two that use shapeshift which would probably add more fees.

Just PM us your info and we'll get it sorted. We sent out all the orders we received (and know of at least two who have received them). Might have got lost in the mail somewhere.

Just for the record I do assume the US postal service lost it. And I'm not interested in sending you my information again. After submitting it to your site the first time i had buyers remorse and I guess i can also tell the future...

my guess is that with the new fiat gateway proposal (formally public awareness) this will be redundant.

From my reading that proposal is more complementary. There are a few components there that could help to simplify our backend.

also the 6k+ usd SpectroCoin debit card proposal seems to be redundant (CryptoCapital) now too. i guess we could always have two debit card choices which is nice but is it worth it? i think there is already other debit card choices out there two that use shapeshift which would probably add more fees.

I don't really want ot make specific comments on other proposals, but I can't see to much harm in giving users more choice.

Just for the record I do assume the US postal service lost it. And I'm not interested in sending you my information again. After submitting it to your site the first time i had buyers remorse and I guess i can also tell the future...

Alright.

We'd also be happy to refund your DASH. Either $2 at the current rate, or if you tell us your name we can find the transaction and send the exact amount you paid.

DartPayments, I never changed my vote for you guys, but it seems it's now a dead proposal. I'm wondering if you are still planning on going forward with this project? I agree it's a completely different type of project, an actual fiat gateway which would be an enormous help in getting Dash to be useful to merchants. But it was a long shot too. So what are you up to now? Have you given up on this project? Or are you able to find other funding?

Back