• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Dine and Dash

Does Dine and Dash interest you?

• Total voters
I have vision of Dash being up there with Bitcoin. Dine and Dash to me is a marketing strategy to get people familiar with Dash and crypto in general over some food lol.

I have vision of Dash being up there with Bitcoin. Dine and Dash to me is a marketing strategy to get people familiar with Dash and crypto in general over some food lol.

Hi, I am a fellow Floridian. In Sarasota, where I live, there are 2 Dash ATM manufacturer's. That might be of interest to you. Also, another idea might be to use your restaurant's for Dash Meet-ups. Would be an excellent 2-fer. Let me know any locations in my area and will be happy to get involved any way you like.

Hi, I am a fellow Floridian. In Sarasota, where I live, there are 2 Dash ATM manufacturer's. That might be of interest to you. Also, another idea might be to use your restaurant's for Dash Meet-ups. Would be an excellent 2-fer. Let me know any locations in my area and will be happy to get involved any way you like.
Hey that's great, I live in Titusville, Florida. I have given thought about doing some Dash Meet Ups, In that area we have Popi"s on the Ranch there's a few location around that area, I will get in contact with them this week and see where and when we can set something up. What are the names of the companies that manufacture the Dash ATM's?

Hey that's great, I live in Titusville, Florida. I have given thought about doing some Dash Meet Ups, In that area we have Popi"s on the Ranch there's a few location around that area, I will get in contact with them this week and see where and when we can set something up. What are the names of the companies that manufacture the Dash ATM's?

General Byte is in Bradenton and Byte Federal in Venice. Any of your restaurants around here?

Back