• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Dash Tour Basketball Competitions And Education Events

You'll vote for me ?

• Yes

Votes: 48 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
Seems relatively well thought out and is an approach we haven't really tried in a country we don't have much penetration in. Yes from me.

Hi Zakaria,

You're bringing a positive outlook to the project and it seems you have the motivation and energy to get it done.

I feel your proposal is a little unclear as to where you are actually marketing Dash during these events. Am I correct that you will be holding a session before the games start for whoever shows up? What kind of crowds are you expecting and what are you telling them to bring them to the event? How will you be pushing dash during the event?

The number of '1 post' accounts commenting on the first page of this thread is a little concerning.

Good luck with the project.

Hi Zakaria,

You're bringing a positive outlook to the project and it seems you have the motivation and energy to get it done.

I feel your proposal is a little unclear as to where you are actually marketing Dash during these events. Am I correct that you will be holding a session before the games start for whoever shows up? What kind of crowds are you expecting and what are you telling them to bring them to the event? How will you be pushing dash during the event?

The number of '1 post' accounts commenting on the first page of this thread is a little concerning.

Good luck with the project.

Hi

I'll update the information to become clear . Thanks for your comment .

Well, I've said this before, but the reason why I support projects like this is because I think it's one of the best ways to find people in different regions of the world / different countries who can take the lead in those countries and be our representatives. Sure, some may scam us, but lets face it, we haven't been scammed by these grass roots efforts yet. Some may have turned out better than others, but we have found many great people this way as well. So yes, I'd vote for this :)

Well, I've said this before, but the reason why I support projects like this is because I think it's one of the best ways to find people in different regions of the world / different countries who can take the lead in those countries and be our representatives. Sure, some may scam us, but lets face it, we haven't been scammed by these grass roots efforts yet. Some may have turned out better than others, but we have found many great people this way as well. So yes, I'd vote for this :)
Hi

Thanks for your trust and your support

I'll do my best to give dash good looking

Cheers .

Last edited:
Back