• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal : Dash to fund the Proof of Bandwidth coin (v2). Fund privatix.io

Would you like Dash to fund the privatix Proof-of-Bandwidth coin?

• Total voters
The firm’s peer-to-peer internet of things (IoT) sensors – which are used for applications like keeping tabs on e-bikes, scooters or smart pet-collars – have gone from zero hotspots in 2019 to almost 30,000 today, with some 200,000 more already paid for and in the pipeline, according to Haleem.

Just to remind to the stupid masternode voters who many of them still live among us, that I asked Dash to support a bandwidth cryptocurrency back in 2017, and the answer by the dashtalk moderator was ---> lock that thread and ban that guy!

And now look at the rewards page of an Helios hotspot (that I choosed randomly among the 30000 active ones).
307,89 HNT per month reward means 307,89x17.34= 5338 USD per month!

After the HUGE success of the Helium network, the agents attacked it, and during the last two months you cannot mine HNT by using a DoItYourself miner !! You have to buy the miner's hardware!

Dash network should invest NOW on bandwidth coins.
Helium's code is
OPENSOURCE!

Last edited:
The quality of a masternode also depends on the bandwidth it can serve.
This measurment is not made in masternodes, and all masternodes are considered equal, regardless the bandwidth they provide in the dash network.

DIF should invest on bandwidth coins.

look at the rewards page of an Helios hotspot (that I choosed randomly among the 30000 active ones).
307,89 HNT per month reward means 307,89x17.34= 5338 USD per month!

...and DCG shoud read the packet-forwarer software of Helium and include its code into dash.

Helium's code is OPENSOURCE!

Back