• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Dash Sponsorship at THOTCON hacking conference

Miner237

Foundation Member
I am looking to raise a proposal to pay for a sponsorship spot and ask for 2 volunteers to put boots on the ground with me to help introduce or extend the knowledge of Dash to the hacker community. Possibly 100+ dash wold be the ask spread over a several cycles. Would be great to not only sponsor but to have some prize money for hacking contests.

Thoughts? Comments?

*** SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION ****************************************************

THOTCON 0xC will be held in Chicago, IL on May 19th and 20th, 2023.

Sounds good, I like the website a lot as well !

We need some prize money Dash DAO ! I

This is the premiere hacking conference in Chicago and it sold out in a few weeks. I covered a sponsorship spot, Now Im looking for some prize Dash to giveaway at the event.

THOTCON 0xC is the twelfth incarnation of this event and will be held on a Friday and Saturday, May 19th and 20th, 2023. Location to be disclosed closer to event date.

A Dash private key will be embedded in the hacking experience, first person/team to hack the system and find the key and import it to the wallet wins the Dash. The event recorded some 1800 people at previous events.

I am looking for 37 dash for 3 cycles for a total of 110 Dash for the two day event to spread amongst the prize pool.

The event is May 19th, there is time to spread it out....Or cram it into the April cycle as onetime if you think it would pass easier,?

I will be happy to write 120 words more than monthly but there would be not may updates about the event until we get to April and or until the month of the event.

I am not the thotcon event planner, I am just community member looking to put some dash into the coding of this event and help spread awareness amongst my peers. There is some more flexibility with a multi month proposal.

I will be happy to write 120 words more than monthly but there would be not may updates about the event until we get to April and or until the month of the event.

Every PO should be able to write 120 words even when there is no visible activity. I feel it should be relatively easy for a PO to talk about their motives and passions on any given day, it doesn't have to be specific to one specific proposal.

People like updates but, more importantly, they seek passion and inspiration. This is the very reason why people get into DAOs in the first place.

Back