• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: DASH in Minerboard. Make DASH mining great again

Will you support DASH integration to Minerboard?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Minerboard

full_logo_blue_and_black.png

Hello!
Minerboard team here. We would like to make a pre-proposal of a complete DASH integration into an innovative mining dashboard.

What is Minerboard?
Minerboard is a free-of-charge multifunctional standardized toolkit that provides access to all data concerning the state and performance of mining devices. Our web-interface allows you to configure, manage, and improve the performance of your mining equipment in one click.
Our platform supports an unlimited number of algorithms and can be installed on all kinds of mining devices. When a new algorithm, pool, and mining device is created, it is added to Minerboard as quickly as possible.

What we offer:
1) White-label solution of Minerboard specially for DASH
2) Introduction of active pools where DASH can be mined. After conducting a short review, we plan to connect the following pools where DASH can be mined (mining DASH on Antpool, Viabtc, Nicehash, f2pool, Coinmine, Suprnova has already been implemented in the previous stages of development):

Miningpoolhub / Cybtc / Zpool / P2pool / Coinfoundry / Crypto Mine / Siberia Mine / Multipool

If you do not agree with the list of pools – please, write your suggestions here and we will revise them. That is a team work here!

What we want:

We want to introduce all major and smaller (but active) pools for mining DASH. As was mentioned before, the project is non-commercial and needs additional financial support from the side of mining community. We want to give our users a chance to mine DASH using whatever pool they prefer, or quickly switch pools in case of necessity.
Also every DASH miner could use a special white label solution of our software.

What we need to do that:
As mentioned previously, Minerboard is a non-commercial project that has lots of potential, but before that needs to be developed properly.
In order to support DASH integration, we require 107 DASH that will be distributed as follows:

Без имени-1.jpg

Development (white label) - 37 DASH (35%)
Development (pools integration) - 40 DASH (38%)
Testing - 7.7 DASH (7%)
Marketing - 10.7 (10%)
Team - 5.8 DASH (5%)
Unforseen expenses - 5.8 DASH (5%)

What we already implemented
Minerboard was fully funded by its team. It started as a mining solution for our own farms. Soon we realized that it can be useful to others as well, because we implemented what we think is necessary for automated mining. It can be useful to the mining community at large.
An official release of Minerboard was held on June 20, 2018.
Since then thousands of users joined open testing and started using Minerboard for their mining purposes.
As of today, we have about 15,000 registered users with about 60,000 mining devices connected.
We receive lots of positive feedback, and some well-grounded criticism that will help us to make our software better.

Please see the full list of our achievements, how Minerboard works, our team in the presentation here.

Minerboard team is sure that only by joint efforts we can do better for the people who support DASH blockchain. We are ready to become the best software for mining DASH.
Because mining was never easier. Let’s make DASH mining great again!

Contact us

Website / [email protected]
Bitcoitalk / Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter / Reddit / Medium / Telegram

Mining.png

Last edited:
Hello, @Minerboard , and thank you for your pre-proposal. It's been a long time since I mined regularly as I mined Dash back when it was still called Darkcoin somewhere toward the end of 2013/early 2014, but I can definitely see how something like this would have been very helpful for me. I don't really mine these days (my old GPU rig is obsolete in the face of ASICs), but for Proof-of-Work coins like Dash, miners still play a pivotal role in securing our network, so anything that makes their efforts more efficient, lucrative, and hassle-free seems worthwhile. Recently, we've actually had some issues when a new version of the platform was issued, there was some lag in trying to get larger pools of miners to upgrade to the new versions. Thankfully we were able to deal with that mostly through networking, but having an automated solution to help facilitate that process could be very beneficial. So could you tell us more about how using your service might help in that situation hypothetically?

As it currently stands, due to the market downturn and increased costs of our Core Development team, competition for treasury funds is very steep and we've already had to go without funding many projects we would have liked to, so before you go submitting a proposal, I wanted you to be aware of that. That being said, in the few months in which we do have some funds available for projects outside of core development, projects that expand or enhance our infrastructure and ecosystem as a whole tend to have a much higher priority, so I wouldn't rule out your project entirely. Supposing your product was widely integrated by our miners, what would you project the benefits to the network would be?

Hello, @Minerboard , and thank you for your pre-proposal. It's been a long time since I mined regularly as I mined Dash back when it was still called Darkcoin somewhere toward the end of 2013/early 2014, but I can definitely see how something like this would have been very helpful for me. I don't really mine these days (my old GPU rig is obsolete in the face of ASICs), but for Proof-of-Work coins like Dash, miners still play a pivotal role in securing our network, so anything that makes their efforts more efficient, lucrative, and hassle-free seems worthwhile. Recently, we've actually had some issues when a new version of the platform was issued, there was some lag in trying to get larger pools of miners to upgrade to the new versions. Thankfully we were able to deal with that mostly through networking, but having an automated solution to help facilitate that process could be very beneficial. So could you tell us more about how using your service might help in that situation hypothetically?

As it currently stands, due to the market downturn and increased costs of our Core Development team, competition for treasury funds is very steep and we've already had to go without funding many projects we would have liked to, so before you go submitting a proposal, I wanted you to be aware of that. That being said, in the few months in which we do have some funds available for projects outside of core development, projects that expand or enhance our infrastructure and ecosystem as a whole tend to have a much higher priority, so I wouldn't rule out your project entirely. Supposing your product was widely integrated by our miners, what would you project the benefits to the network would be?

Thank you for your insight, the feedback is really invaluable for us.
Ihe benefits will be image-oriented bonuses plus faster switch between all possible pools.
Also as we offer white label solution, the core team can use at its own decision

Hello, community members!
We decided to procede with our request. Your feedbacks and votes will be highly appreciated.

Back