• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: DASH Guayana–Venezuela

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No (Please, explain us why not)

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I don´t know, need more information (please ask us your question)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Last Wednesday an update about the circumstances under which we are working has been released here in Venezuela. The National Constituent Assembly published a new decree, in this case, on regulations for the use of cryptocurrencies (with especial focus on the governmental currency "Petro"). This decree represents a clear framework for us since its article 9 establishes that "The Venezuelan State shall promote, protect and guarantee the use of cryptocurrencies as a payment mean in public institutions, private companies, as well as in mixed ones or joint ventures, inside and outside the national territory.

Therefore, from now and on the use of cryptocurrencies like Dash in Venezuela is legally recognized and this represent a great opportunity to promote its use and to clarify new users that is completely legal to buy and sell using Dash. To receive the decree or any further information, don't hesitate to contact any of us, the proposer team. Have a great weekend and Dash on!

That’s what we need, Massive conference around Venezuela.

I support your team Dash Guayana. Let’s be the first Dash nation.
Best regards
Thank you very much for your support friend.

Precisely with our work we want the adoption of Dash at the national level to help overcome several of the obstacles we face in our economy.

Last Wednesday an update about the circumstances under which we are working has been released here in Venezuela. The National Constituent Assembly published a new decree, in this case, on regulations for the use of cryptocurrencies (with especial focus on the governmental currency "Petro"). This decree represents a clear framework for us since its article 9 establishes that "The Venezuelan State shall promote, protect and guarantee the use of cryptocurrencies as a payment mean in public institutions, private companies, as well as in mixed ones or joint ventures, inside and outside the national territory.

Therefore, from now and on the use of cryptocurrencies like Dash in Venezuela is legally recognized and this represent a great opportunity to promote its use and to clarify new users that is completely legal to buy and sell using Dash. To receive the decree or any further information, don't hesitate to contact any of us, the proposer team. Have a great weekend and Dash on!

Is a big step for the adoption of cryptocurrencies like dash in Venezuela. I leave the decree for anyone who wants to review it.

It should be added that publication in the Official Gazette is pending

It is consistent with a tremendous strategy, offering education to the large number of people who are still unaware of all this form of freedom that we promote.
There are still so few, there is so much work ahead that to see how they are adding more and more proposals makes us recognize the route as good.

It is consistent with a tremendous strategy, offering education to the large number of people who are still unaware of all this form of freedom that we promote.
There are still so few, there is so much work ahead that to see how they are adding more and more proposals makes us recognize the route as good.

I agree with you. Dash has decided to support Venezuela and the Venezuelan people have decided to support themselves. This shows us the potential of our people and I personally hope that they continue to develop projects that add up, because Dash and our country benefit. Step by step we will build Venezuela in a Dash nation giving the best of us. Thanks for reading our pre-proposal.

Thank you very much for reading our pre-proposal and thanks for the support.

Indeed, we want to achieve great changes in Venezuela and we are sure that Dash will make those changes.

These are just the first steps, we are sure that soon more things will come with which we will all achieve great goals.

Great to see the community expanding to Guayana, you guys will do a great job ! No doubt about that.

-Lorenzo Rey
Thank you very much for having read our proposal Lorenzo.

We hope to see you soon in Guayana, here you will be part of our guests of honor.

even when the proposal is very detailed i think that the impact according to history events cant be this big. Communities have to grow organicly adn a confernece is a short term exitment what need follow ups. I cant see them in your proposal. So for me without the follow up eductaion for the daily use od dash in this open mined and crypto using countryis right now a no. With more information i consider to change my mind.

5AB6DBCB-C3FB-438B-A6A1-4394386A1B62.jpeg
even when the proposal is very detailed i think that the impact according to history events cant be this big. Communities have to grow organicly adn a confernece is a short term exitment what need follow ups. I cant see them in your proposal. So for me without the follow up eductaion for the daily use od dash in this open mined and crypto using countryis right now a no. With more information i consider to change my mind.
Hello, it's a pleasure to greet you and answer your concern about our proposal.

I agree with you, the impact that a massive conference can have in principle must be reinforced through a closer treatment with the users, that is why since the Dash Guayana team we have been giving talks and informative workshops in important universities of the locality, this in order to involve the user in the ecosystem and empower him to be an active part within it.

It should be noted that my colleague Ezio Rojas and I have dedicated ourselves to doing research in the legal area of cryptocurrencies and we are contributing to generate debate in this area for the development of a suitable regulatory framework in Venezuela, that has positioned us well within the area and has made people contact us to receive direct information that we have been able to provide.

The conferences are the first step in the construction of an entire organic ecosystem where we start generating the attraction and expectation of change in the user, demonstrating how tools like Dash can help them improve their economy, being not only a payment method or a refuge of value but also a potential business for this through mining and trading.

In this way, he moves on to action, either by requesting more information or undertaking more in-depth investigations himself, and later engaging in the crypto-market. It is also necessary to point out that our conferences have, like those of our advisors of Dash Caracas/Venezuela, a practical part, where the user interacts with businesses in real time by exchanging their dash for products and services in a dedicated space for this, making the use of Dash for people is something more normal and daily.

This is a small step in the construction of a Dash Nation, but a big step for Guayana through Dash, which implies an arduous road to travel that my dear friend is just beginning. A pleasure to answer your questions and for any other you have we are available.

I leave a link to Drive with the material of one of our talks: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Atc6Yq9PbQm8Y6QuQYSSi6uSvc28IH9z/view?usp=sharing

Dear Bambu2015

Thank you very much for reading our project.
Indeed, we share the same criteria and believe that for the adoption of Dash in a region, continuous and laborious actions must be taken.
The members of Dash Guayana (which as you can see we are in the majority of lawyers) have taken important steps within our community to explain the entire legal scope of the daily use of cryptocurrencies.
This has allowed us to position ourselves very well within the region and has achieved that many entrepreneurs and workers come to us to know how to be part of the financial revolution of Dash.
However, from this project, we want to be able to reach a greater number of people in order to achieve a large-scale adoption.
We want to do this adoption in an organized and planned manner and that is why you will see that each of our forums is geared towards specific groups and communities within our region.
In this first stage of the project we will have a first general forum and a second forum focused on students and young professionals.

If you have any other question, we will gladly answer it :)

Dear Bambu2015

Thank you very much for reading our project.
Indeed, we share the same criteria and believe that for the adoption of Dash in a region, continuous and laborious actions must be taken.
The members of Dash Guayana (which as you can see we are in the majority of lawyers) have taken important steps within our community to explain the entire legal scope of the daily use of cryptocurrencies.
This has allowed us to position ourselves very well within the region and has achieved that many entrepreneurs and workers come to us to know how to be part of the financial revolution of Dash.
However, from this project, we want to be able to reach a greater number of people in order to achieve a large-scale adoption.
We want to do this adoption in an organized and planned manner and that is why you will see that each of our forums is geared towards specific groups and communities within our region.
In this first stage of the project we will have a first general forum and a second forum focused on students and young professionals.

If you have any other question, we will gladly answer it :)
your quickly reply showes your effort and this counts because crypto at all is still a small community and need pioneers to move forward. And of course when a great governence system like dahs is in place it have to use wisly and your numbers in total are looks big at the first view. That was my point. In my opion the way to attract people first is eductaion and tools they know to use to see the benefit this is for me remittanance and ATMs. How is the situation they in your country because this will help a alot to adopt quckly and efficent.

your quickly reply showes your effort and this counts because crypto at all is still a small community and need pioneers to move forward. And of course when a great governence system like dahs is in place it have to use wisly and your numbers in total are looks big at the first view. That was my point. In my opion the way to attract people first is eductaion and tools they know to use to see the benefit this is for me remittanance and ATMs. How is the situation they in your country because this will help a alot to adopt quckly and efficent.

Good afternoon Bambu2015. To be honest, the situation in general regarding finances is really worrying. Currently, there is a situation in the south-east of our country, specifically in our state, Bolivar, because of the exploitation of mineral resources, which has made cash to be concentrated in some towns near mines which don't have adequate technology for electronical payment but they've had an overwhelming economic movement since the last year; this has made the rest of the country suffer a lack of cash.

Also, the public telecommunication system has been lowering its quality progressively throughout the last years, which has caused point of sale terminals work very bad and it is common to spend many time in a line waiting for them to work (Indeed, it happened to me recently) and we know that a system like Dash would be perfect to solve that problem.

Besides, there have been a talent drain in our country for the last 8 or 9 years because of the insignificancy of the salaries professionals can receive, and those who are still here need a way to save the little amount they can have in some way it is not devalued. In general, the economic and financial policies of the national government have caused a stagnation of the economic growth and even a decrease in the economic movement, too many companies of all sectors have had to end their activities, most of the public enterprises have negative balances and the biggest oil public enterprise is reducing its productivity.

For all of these reasons, we see Dash as the best option to help our community improve their situation in all of these points, since it would represent both a technological and a financial solution for many people. Dash would represent a way for professionals to protect their incomes in a solid cryptocurrency, which would allow them to improve their life quality as well. On the other hand, Dash would be a solution for merchants to receive payments from their costumers quickly and safely and to avoid depending on the point of sale systems or cash, as well as to be a safe way to pay their providers timely.

Finally, I'd like to comment about the fact that our mates from Dash Caracas are thinking to start a Dash remittances system for our country, however it is just in the planning and designing phase. I hope this can answer your question about the current situation around here and don't hesitate to continue posting your inquiries.

Good afternoon Bambu2015. To be honest, the situation in general regarding finances is really worrying. Currently, there is a situation in the south-east of our country, specifically in our state, Bolivar, because of the exploitation of mineral resources, which has made cash to be concentrated in some towns near mines which don't have adequate technology for electronical payment but they've had an overwhelming economic movement since the last year; this has made the rest of the country suffer a lack of cash.

Also, the public telecommunication system has been lowering its quality progressively throughout the last years, which has caused point of sale terminals work very bad and it is common to spend many time in a line waiting for them to work (Indeed, it happened to me recently) and we know that a system like Dash would be perfect to solve that problem.

Besides, there have been a talent drain in our country for the last 8 or 9 years because of the insignificancy of the salaries professionals can receive, and those who are still here need a way to save the little amount they can have in some way it is not devalued. In general, the economic and financial policies of the national government have caused a stagnation of the economic growth and even a decrease in the economic movement, too many companies of all sectors have had to end their activities, most of the public enterprises have negative balances and the biggest oil public enterprise is reducing its productivity.

For all of these reasons, we see Dash as the best option to help our community improve their situation in all of these points, since it would represent both a technological and a financial solution for many people. Dash would represent a way for professionals to protect their incomes in a solid cryptocurrency, which would allow them to improve their life quality as well. On the other hand, Dash would be a solution for merchants to receive payments from their costumers quickly and safely and to avoid depending on the point of sale systems or cash, as well as to be a safe way to pay their providers timely.

Finally, I'd like to comment about the fact that our mates from Dash Caracas are thinking to start a Dash remittances system for our country, however it is just in the planning and designing phase. I hope this can answer your question about the current situation around here and don't hesitate to continue posting your inquiries.

i really get your point and i not against it. Only how merchants will be accept in massive payments from clients it needs pos systems and ATm first otherwise is a smal business and there is the ask funds way to much. This is my point nothing else. A move forward is great esspecially with the people over the time had already with BTC in the past. Of course dash is a way better solution only by single wallets i see not the point of this amount from the treasury. It is my opion and im not the majority here. if it comes to the vote i will be not the dealbreaker and ensure you my MN votes you will get because majority want this. Good luck.

i really get your point and i not against it. Only how merchants will be accept in massive payments from clients it needs pos systems and ATm first otherwise is a smal business and there is the ask funds way to much. This is my point nothing else. A move forward is great esspecially with the people over the time had already with BTC in the past. Of course dash is a way better solution only by single wallets i see not the point of this amount from the treasury. It is my opion and im not the majority here. if it comes to the vote i will be not the dealbreaker and ensure you my MN votes you will get because majority want this. Good luck.
Thank you very much Bambu2015 for your good wishes.

We understand your point and we also respect it. We believe that not only a matter of majorities and that everyone should be heard and valued, that's why we appreciate your comment.

Good evening community.

On Friday I was a visiting professor at the scientific research sessions in Ciudad Guayana. I was able to present to the public the legal framework of cryptocurrencies in Venezuela and take this opportunity to talk about the important work that Dash has achieved in our country.
I must say that a large part of the public present showed a genuine interest in Dash and they were very aware of the upcoming activities we will do as a group.
Next Wednesday, April 18 we will also be guests at the legal technology conferences that will be taking place in our city. We will also talk about the legal framework of cryptocurrencies in Venezuela. We hope that with these activities we can continue to strengthen the image of Dash in front of the citizens of Guayana.

ZQu0cc3.jpg

Venezuela has all the potential for digital and technological projects to be carried out without number of projects, without a doubt these events will continue to grow throughout the national territory. We hope that this type of initiatives continue to be carried out.

The best of luck in Dashcentral for DASH Guayana Team, undoubtedly the DASH community will continue to grow.

Greetings from Trujillo.

Venezuela has all the potential for digital and technological projects to be carried out without number of projects, without a doubt these events will continue to grow throughout the national territory. We hope that this type of initiatives continue to be carried out.

The best of luck in Dashcentral for DASH Guayana Team, undoubtedly the DASH community will continue to grow.

Greetings from Trujillo.

Thank you for following our proposal and updates Jorge. We will help our country and its people through Dash and the best thing about this is that it is a win-win relationship because the Dash community also benefits. I think it's important to remember a personal thought and that if the great minds of the world came together, we would definitely end all the problems that afflict humanity.

The Venezuelan crisis is not insurmountable and we will have the solution working.

Greetings from Guyana.

In that I totally agree with you. It is absolutely necessary that people work hard to face the situation that is going through our country. Venezuela has innumerable riches, it is necessary that the different initiatives are combined in a great common effort to be able to face it.

When entrepreneurial minds are combined, great things are undoubtedly achieved.

Venezuela has all the necessary characteristics for DASH to expand as a cryptocurrency for everyday use and DASH also has features that allow developing a project for both the DASH community and the country.

No doubt I will be following your projects, from Trujillo we are also working hard to carry out this type of initiatives. In a few days we will publish our project.

Many successes in your proposal and the upcoming projects.

Greetings from Trujillo.

Back