• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: DASH Guayana–Venezuela

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No (Please, explain us why not)

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I don´t know, need more information (please ask us your question)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Totally proud to see how the Venezuelan people face the crisis with innovative and productive proposals. I must congratulate the Dash Youth team for the results they show their work from now and thank @Showny M. Azar Raheb for her words and good wishes. For the team of Dash Trujillo @Jorge Saez I wish the best of success and count on our support for what you need. We will give our best to achieve great results from Dash Guayana team.

Thank you very much to all who have read our proposal.

For us it is a great motivation to see all your messages of support. It impels us to do a work of the highest quality in our region in order to achieve the adoption of Dash in Venezuela.

From Dash Guayana we are available to work as a team with the proposals and teams because we believe that teamwork can achieve great changes in this community.

Thank you for your good wishes @Ezio Rojas @CarlosTrujillo . I certainly hope that the Dash Community continues to grow both Venezuela, represented by professionals and entrepreneurs willing to make great contributions to the economic development of the country and in turn strengthening the Dash community to be adopted as the means of electronic payment which would strengthen even more its value. I wish you much success in your project Dash Guayana. From Trujillo we are working to make those great contributions in economic development of the country. Soon we will let you know about our projects. Regards.

In order to provide institutionality to our organization, we are proud to announce that you can already find us in the application, developed by Venezuelan entrepreneurs: CriptoLugares VE, which allows you to find places that accept Dash as a method of payment in Venezuela.:)

Dear @Ezio Rojas ,

thank you very much for applying for my Proposal Fee Lending.

I'm interested but I have two questions:

1. In your PDF on Page 11, Topic 10 you are stating:
    "Our budget will be managed with ESCROW[...]"
    Who is the Escrow?
  2. Maybe I've over read it, but it seems like you want to get the full funding for two months with one proposal. DASH Venezuela is putting a proposal up every month for the MNOs evalutation. Why are you doing it differently?
Best Regards from Germany

AnCapitol

Dear @Ezio Rojas ,

thank you very much for applying for my Proposal Fee Lending.

I'm interested but I have two questions:

1. In your PDF on Page 11, Topic 10 you are stating:
    "Our budget will be managed with ESCROW[...]"
    Who is the Escrow?
  2. Maybe I've over read it, but it seems like you want to get the full funding for two months with one proposal. DASH Venezuela is putting a proposal up every month for the MNOs evalutation. Why are you doing it differently?
Best Regards from Germany

AnCapitol

Dear @AnCapitol, it is an honor for us that you have read our pre-proposal and that you are interested in it.

Regarding to your questions:

1. We are currently considering using the services of GreenCandle Escrow but we are not closed to the possibility of seeking a lending Fee proposal with you.

2. We have decided to place in the same proposal 2 months of activity due to logistics and organization issues.

If we asked for a budget for the month of May, already in that month we would have to return to Dash Central to request a budget for the month of June without having made any advance in the month of May, which we believe would bring bad image before the community.

Again, thank you very much for taking us into consideration and for reading our pre-proposal.

It means a lot for us.

@Ezio Rojas

You are asking for $6000 for yourself in the name of project management over and above everything else in a country where professionals are being paid $100/month.

How much money are you trying to put in your pocket here.

Please dont assume all vz projects will be funded just because you slap the vz sticker on them with a few random photos.

Hello @Argon31 it's a pleasure for me answer to you again. I disagree with you and I think that you don't understand how work Dash.

The distribution of the rewards is created to promote projects like this, which can give diffusion and utility to the currency and in Venezuela these results have been maximized by the crisis and the interest of its people to get out of it and continue to develop, being a country that contributes a circulation or flow of important capital to the currency, being among the first places in the world in making transactions with it even though our population density does not compare to that of other large countries, a factor that is also important to compare to measure per capita adoption and know the true incidence that this is having in our country, with respect to others.

Now, responding concretely to what you say, the money that you point out is for the team, which has a main team (the one in the photo) and a whole cluster of people in charge who will contribute in carrying out our work. For example, I have three people under my direct charge and the payment of them will come from the 3000 dollars per month that you refer.

In the same way, we will be constantly reporting to the community with our tasks and objectives met, which we are sure will also exceed the expectations because even without receiving funds we are already working, proof of this are both talks we have given at university centers in the area.

We like your interest in our pre-proposal, we will keep you updated on the news.

Dear @AnCapitol, it is an honor for us that you have read our pre-proposal and that you are interested in it.

Regarding to your questions:

1. We are currently considering using the services of GreenCandle Escrow but we are not closed to the possibility of seeking a lending Fee proposal with you.

2. We have decided to place in the same proposal 2 months of activity due to logistics and organization issues.

If we asked for a budget for the month of May, already in that month we would have to return to Dash Central to request a budget for the month of June without having made any advance in the month of May, which we believe would bring bad image before the community.

Again, thank you very much for taking us into consideration and for reading our pre-proposal.

It means a lot for us.

@Ezio Rojas
Thanks for the quick reply.
A couple of follow up questions:
  1. What are your determining factors for choosing between @Green Candle or me? I'm not providing escrow, so that's one major difference. If you want to use an escrow, you would have to compare Green Candle against InstantKarmaFund, @DEMOincubator_Escrow or DASH Core.
  2. I see. If you don't want to use any Escrow service, I would advise you to have two payouts, so the MNOs can judge you according to your own metrics. Having only one payout is way too risky for someones first time proposal.
  3. I have to agree with @Argon31 that the point "Project Management - Ezio Rojas" can be misunderstood. Please clean up the budget and state in detail who is getting paid how much of your team.
  4. Maybe you did, but I'll ask anyway. Why didn't you consider the Dashforce Meetup and Presentation Program for the Meetups and only ask the conferences to be funded?
    The last two funding cycles maxed out the budget, so it's getting harder in the future, not easier. Every DASH you can cut out of your proposal raises your possibilities to win.

@Ezio Rojas
Thanks for the quick reply.
A couple of follow up questions:
  1. What are your determining factors for choosing between @Green Candle or me? I'm not providing escrow, so that's one major difference. If you want to use an escrow, you would have to compare Green Candle against InstantKarmaFund, @DEMOincubator_Escrow or DASH Core.
  2. I see. If you don't want to use any Escrow service, I would advise you to have two payouts, so the MNOs can judge you according to your own metrics. Having only one payout is way too risky for someones first time proposal.
  3. I have to agree with @Argon31 that the point "Project Management - Ezio Rojas" can be misunderstood. Please clean up the budget and state in detail who is getting paid how much of your team.
  4. Maybe you did, but I'll ask anyway. Why didn't you consider the Dashforce Meetup and Presentation Program for the Meetups and only ask the conferences to be funded?
    The last two funding cycles maxed out the budget, so it's getting harder in the future, not easier. Every DASH you can cut out of your proposal raises your possibilities to win.
Dear @AnCapitol, thank you again for your attention.
To answer your questions and concerns:
1. Precisely the reason that most guides us to work with Escrow is what you point at point number 2. We know our status as beginners in the community and we believe that with a Escrow we can begin to show confidence to the community.
Regarding why we have chosen GreenCandle as Escrow it comes from recommendations from our advisory team. Also in the middle of the advice we have indicated the differences between each of the services of Escrow that are offered.

3. Regarding this point, you are right and I thank you very much for giving us this feedback since we will make the necessary adjustments within the pre-proposal so that this expense can be understood.

4. This point has been presented in the work team of Dash Guayana and has led us to seriously consider the inclusion of Meetups within the project. We want to present a proposal that is attractive in order to win in the voting cycle.
We will consider including meetups in the recommended way.

Once again, on behalf of the Dash Guayana team, we would like to thank you for the analysis and reading you have done on our project. This allows us to move forward to achieve success.

UPDATE:
In order to present greater transparency to the Community, we have drawn up the organizational chart of what Dash Guayana will be. You can find in our project how this chart will be.
In a few days we will update the budget once we conclude the agreement with the Escrow service.

This looks like a very well thought out proposal. Loving the spread of the Dash Nation in Venezuela! I really hope that Dash can help your people to prosper, and in exchange, we show the world that Dash can be a great payment network on a large scale. I love the fact that we are both helping each other by doing this. Best of luck with the movement there!

This looks like a very well thought out proposal. Loving the spread of the Dash Nation in Venezuela! I really hope that Dash can help your people to prosper, and in exchange, we show the world that Dash can be a great payment network on a large scale. I love the fact that we are both helping each other by doing this. Best of luck with the movement there!
Dear @TaoOfSatoshi

Really, thank you very much for your comment, for us your appreciation means a lot.

We believe that the adoption of Dash in Venezuela can have a very important impact in the international market because it demonstrates the transition of the FIAT system to cryptoeconomics.

As professionals dedicated to cryptocurrencies, we are very confident that the characteristics of Dash are ideal for overcoming the crisis in our country and our efforts will focus on show that to the population.

Again, just a few questions ;)

Dear @AnCapitol, thank you again for your attention.
To answer your questions and concerns:
1. Precisely the reason that most guides us to work with Escrow is what you point at point number 2. We know our status as beginners in the community and we believe that with a Escrow we can begin to show confidence to the community.
Regarding why we have chosen GreenCandle as Escrow it comes from recommendations from our advisory team. Also in the middle of the advice we have indicated the differences between each of the services of Escrow that are offered.
So your only option is to do it with escrow. Please contact me as soon as you have word from GreenCandle and provide the community (and me) with the escrow details.

4. This point has been presented in the work team of Dash Guayana and has led us to seriously consider the inclusion of Meetups within the project. We want to present a proposal that is attractive in order to win in the voting cycle.
We will consider including meetups in the recommended way.
I'm not sure if I understand your answer. I understood these two points (only one can be correct):
Are you:
1. cutting the meetups out of the proposal and get them funded through the DashForce Meetup?
or
2. keeping the meetups in the proposal, so it's one grand concept that's easier to understand?

I will fund your Proposal, if you can clarify my question and provide details of the Escrow details.

Again, just a few questions ;)

So your only option is to do it with escrow. Please contact me as soon as you have word from GreenCandle and provide the community (and me) with the escrow details.

I'm not sure if I understand your answer. I understood these two points (only one can be correct):
Are you:
1. cutting the meetups out of the proposal and get them funded through the DashForce Meetup?
or
2. keeping the meetups in the proposal, so it's one grand concept that's easier to understand?

I will fund your Proposal, if you can clarify my question and provide details of the Escrow details.

Dear @AnCapitol

My apologies, I think I have not expressed myself in the right way.

1) The GreenCandle service is quoted in 5 dash during each month the service is provided. For our particular case are 2 months and therefore are 10 dash during the whole project. We have not yet finalized the matters necessary for the service.
I'll contact you as soon as we finish this matter.

2) Following your good recommendations, we will NOT include the Meetups in this proposal.
The meetups are still reflected in the budget because we have not made all the changes. But when we finish agreeing the issue of the Escrow, we will do the update according to the new budget.

That’s what we need, Massive conference around Venezuela.

I support your team Dash Guayana. Let’s be the first Dash nation.
Best regards

Marco It's a pleasure for us to have you here. I agree with you, this is necessary taking into account the economic situation of the country and the benefits that Dash has to offer. Thanks for your support.

Back