• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[Pre-Proposal] Dash FT Communications Strategy

Alpha Grid

Hi Dash Community,

Recently my company packaged a video about Bitcoin for the Financial Times. It performed well and fueled our interest in Dash. Having learned more about you and knowing that now is a critical time for Dash to establish itself against other existing – and planned – crypto-currencies, we want to propose a communications strategy as laid out below.

You can learn more about us at thealphagrid.com and click on ‘our work/FT2’ to see Paid Post content we have produced for the FT previously. We’re hoping we can work with you to promote Dash globally soon.

Alpha Grid produces:
· A video of around 100 seconds explaining how scale and governance have emerged as challenges for cryptocurrencies and how Dash addresses this
· 1 x article no more than 700 words giving context to the video
· 1 x promotional pack including hero image, video thumbnail and social media

FT provides:

· A brand story space on FT.com: A brand story is the FT’s version of what others call ‘native advertising’. The story runs on the FT and is promoted in a similar manner to every other FT story with traffic drivers on the home page and alongside relevant content. Importantly, however, both the traffic drivers and the story itself sit on different coloured backgrounds and are labelled ‘Paid Post’ to be clear to readers that our partner – in this case Dash – had input into the story. Brand stories achieve 3 x the average engagement rate of a regular display ad in the FT and the more senior the reader, the more profound the difference between their likelihood of clicking on a brand story versus a regular advert.
· 2 x FT.com worldwide home page traffic drivers – scheduled for consecutive weekends

· Additional traffic drivers in contextual environments* (*T1 million high-value FT reader impressions)
· Social media bolt-ons
· Ownership of the content to use on other platforms as you wish.

TOTAL COST: £82,250

Since this is a Dash forum where we discuss Dash digital cash, I suggest that you denominate your amounts in Dash, with fiat equivalent in parenthesis.

Since you appear to be a complete stranger who is asking for money, it might help to present a human face, so you don't just look like a panhandler on the street.

Since this is a Dash forum where we discuss Dash digital cash, I suggest that you denominate your amounts in Dash, with fiat equivalent in parenthesis.

Since you appear to be a complete stranger who is asking for money, it might help to present a human face, so you don't just look like a panhandler on the street.

Hi Jim,

I confirm I know the OP. I'll let her introduce herself personally.

She can't post links as a new user. But here is an example of her previous work:

Back