• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal - Dash Force News Additional Languages

Pavel88

Hello everyone, I've been a Dash user for the last several months and have been thinking of ways I could use my skills to advance Dash adoption. I am a language teacher (Russian, and Arabic) and I also speak Ukrainian. The recent Dash Force News broadcast about Dash adoption in Ukraine had me realize that Dash Force News should have translations and original content in Ukrainian and Russian.

I am proposing to translate 10 Dash Force News articles a month into Ukrainian for 10 Dash per month for a total of 6 months initially. If this is successful, I would like to write original articles for the Russian and Ukrainian speaking Dash community as well, which would be a separate proposal.

What does everyone think? Is this a good usage of my language skills to advance Dash? Any suggestions are welcome.

-Pavel88

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I've been a Dash user for the last several months and have been thinking of ways I could use my skills to advance Dash adoption. I am a language teacher (Russian, and Arabic) and I also speak Ukrainian. The recent Dash Force News broadcast about Dash adoption in Ukraine had me realize that Dash Force News should have translations and original content in Ukrainian and Russian.

I am proposing to translate 10 Dash Force News articles a month into Ukrainian for 5 Dash. If this is successful, I would like to write original articles for the Russian and Ukrainian speaking Dash community as well, which would be a separate proposal.

What does everyone think? Is this a good usage of my language skills to advance Dash? Any suggestions are welcome.

-Pavel88
Yes, this sounds great.

Thanks! I really think Ukraine especially has a lot of potential for Dash, because their currency the Hyrvnia (UAH) is unstable. The exchange rate used to be about 1 USD = 5 UAH back in 2008, but now it's 1 USD = 26 UAH less than 10 years later.

Where are you planning to post the translations? I'll push them through Dash Ukraine FB page.

I just found out that you need collateral for Dash proposals, which I don't currently have. So, I'll probably not be able to do this after all. But thanks for the info.

Yes, talk to @Mark Mason when he's back from the conference. Maybe we can work something out. We already have Russian translations though, so it would depend on the demand for Ukrainian.

Back