• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre Proposal: Billboard campaign in Slovakia (Europe)

thefrog

Hallo dear Dash community.

Being with Dash for many years now, I would like to discuss possible campaign for Dash in Slovakia.

It's a country in the middle of Europe, between Poland, Hungary, Czechia, Austria and Ukraine.
Major transition routes connect these surrounding countries offer ideal possibilities to present Dash and Dash.org.

Legal situation in Slovakia still allows Billboards along the roads, and competitive pricing offers unique possibilities to present Dash.

Billboards can not only be placed along the roads, but also in cities at Train stations and Supermarket Parking places.

Size of Billboard: 5,10 × 2,40 m
Size of Bigboard:9,60 × 3,60 m

Examples of installation:
http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/thefrog3/slideshow/DashBillboards

Using the company which owns the network of these billboards and bigboards, I would like to organise a campaign to promote Dash using this media of communication.

I think a one time budged approximately 300 Dash could cover whole campaign, at least for period of one month or probably more. I am currently waiting for an official proposal.
Any ideas, be it what should the billboards say graphical design proposals are welcome.

If the project gets funded, it can be done on whole country scale. If not, I will try to do it on a much smaller scale with my own funds.

To sum up:
~ 300 Dash one off funding (excess funds will be used to prolong the campaign)
at least 1 month run time of campaign
Whole country (Slovakia) coverage

Last edited:
I'd better postpone such ad campaings until the Evolution release.
I did not think about that, you are probably right. Somehow I still have in mind that Evolution is not to be released before end of 2017. Which is still long time to go.

I'd better postpone such ad campaings until the Evolution release.
I wouldnt put too much efforts on vaporware. Evolution is not really that useful for companies so I wouldnt also waste too much money even if its out. I would rather push the DASHPOS which is usable by business and would make it easy for stores to switch to DASH and this will make DASH useful for a town. Otherwise evolution is just a fancy wallet for P2P trade which is not very popular.

If I understand correctly, Evolution is a DASH-paypal, and most paypal users like paypal because Ebay takes it. Most of my biggest paypal uses has been to business (airplane tickets and stuff for the house). Very seldomly have I got to 'paypal someone' for an individual transaction.

I would justify a Paypal POS in this case so that my supermarket, mini-mart, movie threatre, or fastfood place take it.

Back