• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: AgroCognitive - An ultimate solution to bring Dash to the fields (First month)

@jesccs,
Your answers confirmed my choice to support this proposal.
I'd like to see how it goes.
Good luke with your proposal.
On behalf of the AgroCognitive team, thank you very much for your support. We are confident that this proposal will add value to DASH network
regards

Our Proposal is LIVE!

Thank you Dash Community for supporting us!
Now our proposal is waiting for MNO's votes!!!

Want to vote for us?
Manually vote on this proposal (DashCore - Tools - Debugconsole):
gobject vote-many 026972b2eadf15d9d89702dedd0205ff9d14a603a6f4747535d8f38b69d604e5 funding yes

Via DASH Central:

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/AgroCognitiveVenezuela1

Thanks!

Buenas noches @jesccs esta propuesta es muy interesante y creo que vale la pena el riesgo de aceptarla de la comunidad. ya que el mercado de los agronegocios es ciertamente muy grande y puede ser una gran adopción para Dash no solo de la gente común sino también de los comerciantes que se mueven en este mercado.

Soy de Venezuela y ofrezco mi ayuda para hacer que este proyecto crezca,

¡Te deseo la mejor de las suertes!

Saludos

Ronald Arreaza

Buenas noches @jesccs esta propuesta es muy interesante y creo que vale la pena el riesgo de aceptarla de la comunidad. ya que el mercado de los agronegocios es ciertamente muy grande y puede ser una gran adopción para Dash no solo de la gente común sino también de los comerciantes que se mueven en este mercado.

Soy de Venezuela y ofrezco mi ayuda para hacer que este proyecto crezca,

¡Te deseo la mejor de las suertes!

Saludos

Ronald Arreaza
Muchas gracias por tus comentarios y dar soporte a nuestro proyecto. Estamos muy emocionados y en la carrera para que nuestra propuesta pase, creemos mucho en esta iniciativa y gracias por tu ayuda, todo el relacionamiento y colaboración es bienvenida siempre. En mi perfil estan mis datos de linkedin para que me contactes.
Saludos y éxitos

*** NEWS NEWS NEWS ***
The AgroCognitive team has been visiting some agribusness producers to gather opinions and testimonies about this project, the ease of payment with DASH and its benefits to the farmer. We have the first potential client that would subscribe our service: CENTRAL EL PALMAR http://www.elpalmar.com.ve
CENTRAL EL PALMAR It is the main producer of sugar in Venezuela with a processing capacity of 9,000 tons of sugarcane per day. They have a service business unit for farmers (called SACCA), within which they want to provide access to them to AgroCognitive and improve their production and minimize the risks by pest losses.

Hand in hand with CENTRAL EL PALMAR we will access to FUNDACAÑA, which is the most important association of sugar cane farmers in the country and through which we can launch AgroCognitive and provide training workshops on the use and adoption of DASH.

Welcome aboard to CENTRAL EL PALMAR!

Last edited:
*** NEWS NEWS ***

We already release new AgroCognitive & DASH co-branding logo. Like it? Let it know!

ONHPdNJ.png

Hello Everyone,

We're exciting our company classification in a new challenge, this time with a artificial intelligence project for a insurance company, we believe that this is a opportunity to expose our work to AgroCognitive in the region, and even identify opportunities to empower more projects with DASH.

Reference: "Claim Services - Venezuela" https://www.cognitiva.la/blog/clasificados-i-etapa-del-desafio-cognitivo-latam-2018/
temp1.JPG

mALNh

Last edited:
Given that there are predictions of imminent famine in Venezuela, this is timely and helpful.

It would be interesting to see the Spanish version of the flyer.
It would be helpful I think to have the Dash logo on the flyer.
It would be interesting to see some video of how you present cryptocurrency to farmers, given that farmers are not one of the first groups I would expect to target. Farmers aren't usually the people I'd expect to be tech-savvy but I could be wrong here.

Kudos! Best wishes with your proposal. :)

Given that there are predictions of imminent famine in Venezuela, this is timely and helpful.

It would be interesting to see the Spanish version of the flyer.
It would be helpful I think to have the Dash logo on the flyer.
It would be interesting to see some video of how you present cryptocurrency to farmers, given that farmers are not one of the first groups I would expect to target. Farmers aren't usually the people I'd expect to be tech-savvy but I could be wrong here.

Kudos! Best wishes with your proposal. :)

Hi @George Donnelly thanks for you feedback, i add the spanish flyer, you can check and give your opinion.
Flyer Agrocognitive - Dash Español.png
For the approach with farmer we make a lobby with somes medium and large agro association and some big argo industry, this introduce a group with knowledge in agro commercial, beneficing the communication with the farmer guild.

At now the feedback we have received from the industry have been very promising. Check this video:
Io9uZ

Hi
For the approach with farmer we make a lobby with somes medium and large agro association and some big argo industry, this introduce a group with knowledge in agro commercial, beneficing the communication with the farmer guild.
Io9uZ

Have you given any talks yet to individual farmers? I would be interested to hear of your experiences with that, if possible.[/user]

Have you given any talks yet to individual farmers? I would be interested to hear of your experiences with that, if possible.[/user]

Yes indeed, now we have had meetings with 2 industries including the areas of technology and agriculture, an association of sugarcane growers (this groups all the country's sugarcane growers) and a group of farmers from the cocoa sector.

For massive adoption we plan to support ourselves with the @Dashelp team, today our Director will be in their offices generating alliances that will allow us a real adoption.

Additionally, we have managed to be in radio, television and some news portals, thanks to the momentum we gained with participation in the "Cognitive Challenge LATAM 2017" and the obtaining of the "People Choice Awards".

I share the links: http://smartbasegroup.com/category/noticias/
Interview:

Reactions: JOL
Yes indeed, now we have had meetings with 2 industries including the areas of technology and agriculture, an association of sugarcane growers (this groups all the country's sugarcane growers) and a group of farmers from the cocoa sector.

I'll be interested to see actual video of real farmers and their reactions to Dash, questions, etc. Hope you can share something like that soon. Best wishes with this.

There is a lot to read - is there "proof" that your system will actually work to help increase yields? Are you going to be pushing sustainable ag or just chemical use?

There is a lot to read - is there "proof" that your system will actually work to help increase yields? Are you going to be pushing sustainable ag or just chemical use?

Hi, @joemoraca!

AgroCognitive is based in precision agriculture techniques. The main idea is that the farmers can manage their fields focusing on the zones that really needs their attention. These techniques are not only the future, but also the present of agriculture. Big traditional companies from the sector have been migrating to this kind of technology to improve the performance of the fields.

The farmers will be able to detect on time affectations on their crops. Because of that, crops will grow healthier increasing their yields. The objective of using AgroCognitive is precisely decrease the amount of chemicals that farmers use in their fields. Knowing when and where to use them, will allow farmers to save money on chemicals and make it a more sustainable activity.

Our system is validated and the next step is develop and train the machine learning models using data from different crops.

Hola JESCCS como estas,Soy Omar de Colombia vi lo que me escribiste y creo que hice lo que me recomendaste me gustaria hablar contigo por whatsapp mi numero es +57 3045374504

Back