• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: 1st DASH Conference Trujillo Venezuela 850.000+ people!!

Do you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
We are very happy that Trujillo is working in DASH's education and adoption.

AgroCognitive project is very interested in this territory as there are important coffee farmers. We would like to get in touch with you to look for synergies to visit these coffee farms and look for entrepreneurs who want to serve as a pilot for our project and began to trade coffee with DASH.

About your proposal: you must place what is the budget you need, what kind of events or specific activities you are going to carry out within your proposal scope. I see that define goals but you will need a clarify roadmap. That the way DASH community could understand better and supports you

I wish you success and we hope to work together

Hi @superkimb

Thank you for your comment and for the suggestion, we will take it into account. We try to be as transparent as possible with the DASH community and that is why we decided to detail the proposal in this way. But you are right, it could be complemented with a multimedia material that summarizes it.

Many successes in medellin!!

Greetings from Trujillo.

Best wishes to you. Trujillo is a beautiful place with a lot of potential in agriculture, manufacturing and industries. I think Dash would be an excellent platform to take off the productive apparatus of the region. I will follow this proposal.

We are very happy that Trujillo is working in DASH's education and adoption.

AgroCognitive project is very interested in this territory as there are important coffee farmers. We would like to get in touch with you to look for synergies to visit these coffee farms and look for entrepreneurs who want to serve as a pilot for our project and began to trade coffee with DASH.

About your proposal: you must place what is the budget you need, what kind of events or specific activities you are going to carry out within your proposal scope. I see that define goals but you will need a clarify roadmap. That the way DASH community could understand better and supports you

I wish you success and we hope to work together

Hi @jesccs Thanks for your comments and suggestions, we have taken them into account.

First of all Congratulations for the success you achieved in DashCentral with the Agrocognitive Project! It really is a great initiative, we have followed this project very closely looking to achieve a strategic alliance that allows us to work together in the development of this type of activities, here in the state of agriculture is a very valuable potential.

Without a doubt we will work together, Bocono is one of the municipalities that will be the pioneer of this project, here are excellent coffee farms. I will contact you for this.

Greetings from Trujillo!

Best wishes to you. Trujillo is a beautiful place with a lot of potential in agriculture, manufacturing and industries. I think Dash would be an excellent platform to take off the productive apparatus of the region. I will follow this proposal.

Thanks @superkimb that is correct, Trujillo is one of the states of greatest economic diversity, the incorporation of DASH here represents a win-win relationship which, through its incorporation into these economic sectors, allows the development of progects for the Trujillo State and aligned with the DASH ecosystem.

Success and greetings for you from Trujillo.

As a venezuelans we know about the big potential of DASH giving the economics uncertainty escalates we´re in to, the proposal looks strong and well manage, just one thing check the bubget board (advertising management) and translate it.

Best wishes for your success on this project!!

Hi, thanks for your comment and for your support.

I am happy to see that the initiative to create a DASH community is taking shape in Barquisimeto. This is an important state in which large projects can be carried out as well. Keep going and I wish you the best of success!

You have our support all in what you need.

Greetings from Trujillo.

This team looks very professional and I know that Jorge has been doing an important job for some time now.
From Dash Guayana have the support to carry out this proposal

Thanks for your comment and for your support. Without a doubt we already have enough time in this and we have worked hard for the development of this project.

You have a great team, great ideas and projects.

Make sure this time to do a great job, have everything you need for that. You count on our 100% support.

Let Dash continue to expand!

Successes and greetings from Trujillo.

I read your full 23-page PDF proposal. It's very complete and well-thought-out. Awesome work!

Some suggestions:

• Set milestones with S.M.A.R.T. goals. In other words, make your goals more specific.
  • The map of the location of Trujillo on page 13 is very unclear. I had to look it up on Google Maps to figure it out.

It's impressive that you plan to carry out a Dash conference prior to requesting DAO funding. Best wishes with it!

I read your full 23-page PDF proposal. It's very complete and well-thought-out. Awesome work!

Some suggestions:

• Set milestones with S.M.A.R.T. goals. In other words, make your goals more specific.
  • The map of the location of Trujillo on page 13 is very unclear. I had to look it up on Google Maps to figure it out.

It's impressive that you plan to carry out a Dash conference prior to requesting DAO funding. Best wishes with it!

Hello Thanks for the support, for the comment and for taking the time to read the proposal.

We will take your suggestions into account, thanks men.

Many successes for your team in Medellin.

Thanks for your good wishes.

Greetings from Trujillo.

hey jorge, how are you.

im interested to know your back grounds, how many wallets have you already open and how many members the community has, the fact that with no preview deliverance your asking to fund a conference its what makes a lot of us curious...

other than that the proposal looks good, and the budget is reasonable, but I still think the pre deliverance is important to show results whit small budgets

best wishes on your proposal

Your proposal seems very thorough and very well thought out, and the asking price is not terribly high for how in-depth a proposal it is. Given the scope of how many areas you'll be reaching, I think this should be very successful in terms of both achieving funding and outcomes. I look forward to seeing what you're able to do!

hey jorge, how are you.

im interested to know your back grounds, how many wallets have you already open and how many members the community has, the fact that with no preview deliverance your asking to fund a conference its what makes a lot of us curious...

other than that the proposal looks good, and the budget is reasonable, but I still think the pre deliverance is important to show results whit small budgets

best wishes on your proposal

Hello, thanks for the comment and your good wishes.

We have spent some time developing field works here for the realization of this project.

With respect to the community, we are the 8 main ones in charge of the elaboration of the proposal and the development of the project, for each of us there is at least one more and we have at least 20 entrepreneurs ready to carry out this project.

Regarding the wallets, it is important to note that the wallets are not the most downloaded application, the fact that you download many wallets does not really matter. The true importance of the wallets is to achieve quality downloads, that each download is for use in purchase / sale operations or simple transfers. For this purpose, an advisory and follow-up work is important for us, from whom we carry out the work of promoting DASH.

We have a couple of stores that since we have been doing the research work, we have been advising for the active incorporation of DASH in them.

I know that you are also doing good jobs in Puerto La Cruz, my best wishes for you and your team.

Greetings from Trujillo.

Your proposal seems very thorough and very well thought out, and the asking price is not terribly high for how in-depth a proposal it is. Given the scope of how many areas you'll be reaching, I think this should be very successful in terms of both achieving funding and outcomes. I look forward to seeing what you're able to do!

Hi, thanks for your comment and for taking the time to read our proposal.

Undoubtedly, the work has been carried out with a view to covering various areas that allow us to attract a broader public and efficiently achieve the achievement of the objectives proposed in the project.

Great projects will be developed here in Trujillo, we will not let you down.

Thanks for your support.

Greetings from Trujillo.

Hello DASH Community!

I make this comment to notify that we have made some updates in our pre-proposal.

Thank you all for the support, for your good wishes and for the suggestions of great value!

Happy day for everyone!

Greetings from Trujillo.

Trujillo it´s also a region with serious problems of public transport caused by cash shortages (like the most part of the national territory) so... the people it´s very willing to the adoption of Dash and we have to make this happen...

Trujillo it´s also a region with serious problems of public transport caused by cash shortages (like the most part of the national territory) so... the people it´s very willing to the adoption of Dash and we have to make this happen...

Hi, thanks for your comment and for your support, I totally agree with you at that point. The transport problem is one of the most common problems at the national level, and every day it becomes more evident.

Through the adoption of DASH in Trujillo, we can develop projects that are aligned with the DASH ecosystem, increase the number of operations carried out in DASH and at the same time allow us to cover these areas as high as the transportation problem among many others.

Greetings from Trujillo.

Back