• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal – Add Dash for trading in Colibit (Cryptocurrency Exchange in Venezuela)

0.1-0.2 BTC per DAY - please tell me this is a typo??

I suspect it is not a typo, but I also suspect that they will grow from a ~ million dollar a year volume, to a million dollar a month volume fairly quickly if they have even a halfway decent marketing plan.

I think the key take away is that they have a functional platform with actual users. Once they have Dash integrated and a little marketing, the pent up demand should take care of the growth pretty well. I would like to see the specific marketing plan though....

I suspect it is not a typo, but I also suspect that they will grow from a ~ million dollar a year volume, to a million dollar a month volume fairly quickly if they have even a halfway decent marketing plan.

I think the key take away is that they have a functional platform with actual users. Once they have Dash integrated and a little marketing, the pent up demand should take care of the growth pretty well. I would like to see the specific marketing plan though....

You get the point. Thanks for your support.

We have really enjoyed working with the team at Colibit. Ronald and Rafael have done a great job and have shown a lot of commitment to this project. They are excited to put this back to the voters with the improvements requested.

We hope to have this proposal launched and back into the voters hand before Monday and have also made the offer to Colibit that if this proposal see's good support in it's new form that as soon as the voting cross 5% we will send them the minimal required funds to get started so that we waste no time in getting this solution solved for the people of Venezuela.

The reason we felt compelled to do this was due to this proposal missing it's last month funding by only 6 votes. This is the closest a proposal has ever come to passing without actually getting funded and we are grateful for all the Masternode owners who provided us their votes and their feedback so that we could narrow the scope of this proposal and deliver V2 in a much cleaner fashion.

As a Venezuelan I really appreciate this proposal and believe it could be a game changer in our economy, allowing us to bypass government imposed regulations and achieve financial liberation and better life quality. Full support!

Colibit is very important in the cryptocurrency market in Venezuela. The inclusion of DASH in this page is important for DASH to continue growing in Venezuela

0.1-0.2 BTC per DAY - please tell me this is a typo??

LocalBitcoin moves around 4-5M$ weekly in Bs. I'm sure with proper marketing Colibit can capitalize a big part of that volume. A Dash/Bs. exchange would solve my problem to acquire $. Many people get scammed everyday buying or selling $ on the black market. Wish you luck @rafa !

Back