• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[Pre-proposa] DASH/BLOCKCHAIN BUSINESS DIRECTORY **UPDATED**

Do you think a comprehnsive business directory would benefit the DASH community

• Yes, for sure!

• No, no use.

• Maybe, depends.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is an intriguing project, and prescient; will no doubt serve an important need in the years to come as these technologies continue to expand in reach and prominence, so good on you for seeing an opportunity and getting in ahead of the game. There are quite a few obvious benefits to Dash for helping to fund this project. By the same token, there are also many extant services that, while they don't do all the things your platform aims to do, do most of the major ones for free, albeit scattered across multiple sites. Until there is widespread adoption of cryptocurrency as a whole, the faucets and paid clerical tasks are an obvious draw, but what incentivizes users to purchase your premium services in such a nascent industry apart from first-mover advantage? Do you believe you'll be able to become self-funding through premium services and ad-revenue? As you probably know, multiple platforms (Google, Youtube, Facebook, etc) are restricting access to their advertising platforms to cryptocurrency-related projects. Does that impact your ability to become self-funding?

In regards to voting users, another project we funded called KuvaCash also offered rewards to MNOs who voted on the project (regardless of what the vote was). So far, they've collected email accounts, but will no doubt require further verification later on. One possible option would be to have MNOs send a signed message the same way this forum verifies masternode owners (my tag isn't active because I moved my node and haven't resubmitted my new node's signature).

Back