• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[Pre-proposa] DASH/BLOCKCHAIN BUSINESS DIRECTORY **UPDATED**

Do you think a comprehnsive business directory would benefit the DASH community

• Yes, for sure!

• No, no use.

• Maybe, depends.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matthew George

Hello DASH Community,

It's a pleasure to introduce myself and my project to you. My name is Matthew George, and I am the founder of an up-and-coming blockchain business directory platform. Before I explain how I would like to use the strengths of this platform to promote DASH, I would like to mention that I was introduced to DASH in early 2017 because of the previously funded proposal “DASH Anarchapulco 2016 Speech,” and I purchased my first set of coins shortly thereafter. For me, this is a strong indication that with the right project, the recognition and success of a currency can be closely attributed to the brilliance of a community treasury fund.

INTRODUCTION:

The development of cryptocurrencies has sparked a breakthrough in the way society interacts, and thus, has ignited the beginning of a new era. Hundreds of new blockchain businesses are launching daily, demonstrating the truly disruptive power of distributed ledgers. Due to this rapid growth, keeping up with the staggering volume of information, and then discerning between scams and legitimate technological advancement has become overwhelming. Searching keywords such as blockchain, DASH, or derivatives thereof, produces 100 million+ results on Google alone. The need for a single platform to assist in collecting unified, up-to-the-minute data for the general public is in high demand.

Data Management and Information Services is a billion dollar industry, with the most notable companies such as Yelp and YellowPages leading the “local business review and rating” sector. With over one million unique and reoccurring visitors every month, these business directories have made it exceptionally easy and convenient for large and small businesses to successfully advertise to a diverse and broad audience, helping users quickly find reputable businesses they need.

Similarly, our business directory will focus on verifying and reviewing businesses built upon blockchains, and those that accept P2P currencies as a form of payment. Our goal is to neatly present consolidated data where users may efficiently expand their knowledge and quickly discover new, reliable information. We’ll accomplish this by utilizing the strengths of community-driven data management (CDDM), a system built on statistic analysis, evidence, and peer-reviews. Maintaining a community database that verifies the identity of these businesses and reviews their business practices will aid in the progression of a well informed and self-regulated society.

The directory is six (6) months into development. It has quickly outgrown our initial core concepts into a much larger and robust vision, and we are continuing to create a more comprehensive and systematic way of organizing the platform for the publics convenience. This is why we have come to you, the blockchain / DASH community; the individuals who spend countless hours educating themselves on self-acclaimed blockchain businesses and who would benefit from utilizing and contributing to our business directory platform.

Due to the magnitude of this project, we are seeking $80,000-$100,000 in funding to help us quickly scale the platform into the leading-edge directory we have envisioned, and in turn, we will be using this platform to market and promote DASH.

KEYPOINTS:

• Keeping up with blockchain businesses and cryptocurrency news has become extremely difficult.

• Data Management and Information Services such as YELP are directing over one million users per month to registered businesses.

• Our blockchain business directory will help fiat businesses connect to the cryptomarket, and blockchain businesses connect more easily to the general public.

• We are six (6) months into development and need additional funding to scale our platform quickly.

DASH PROPOSAL:

With our verification and CDDM systems, our mission is multifaceted. First, the aim is to gather, consolidate, and present the information collected from our community. Second, we look to reward the community with micro-payments for content contribution including (but not limited to) adding businesses, corrections, surveys, feedback and security bounties. We would like to promote DASH by paying users in DASH throughout our first twelve (12) months of operation, both in the awarded micro-payments and through the popular trend of faucets. Afterwards, our platform will keep DASH at the top of the payment list and automatically select the option for them to be paid in DASH, for life!

We would use premium advertising space on the platform to promote DASH, directing the public’s attention to the currency during each visit. We would like to work with the DASH community to create the advertisement banners used on the platform. As an added bonus, we will also provide a FREE twelve (12) month business membership to businesses that accept DASH as a form of payment, and a 50% discount for businesses that sign up for a subsequent year. This will give an incentive to businesses who have yet to adopt DASH as a form of payment.

We seek to deploy sales teams on foot to store front businesses in locations where the general population already uses, trades or holds cryptocurrencies. This will expedite the adoption of cryptocurrencies by local fiat businesses. We will educate our sales teams extensively on DASH to ensure local businesses are well informed and are eager to become DASH merchants. Once local businesses accept our 'cryptocurrency adoption services' we will then provide them with large decals indicating to their customers and pedestrians they now accept DASH as a form of payment.

The individuals that vote on this proposal on DASH Central will automatically be upgraded to a Tier 5: Patriot User. Through the CDDM verification system we developed, these users will be rewarded the highest possible DASH micro-payments for all content contribution.

KEYPOINTS:

• We would like use the platform to advertise DASH in the following ways:

• Free BUSINESS PLUS (Tier 2) membership to businesses that accept DASH for the first twelve (12) months on the platform. (~$600 value / per business)

• Free VISIONARY (Tier 4) membership UPGRADE for businesses that ONLY accept DASH as form of payment for the first twelve (12) months on the platform. (~$1440 value / per business)

• 50% discounted memberships for all businesses that keep DASH as for of payment, twelve (12) months after the periods mentioned above ends. (~$700 value / per business)

• Twelve (12) months of premium advertising space to help promote DASH. (~$1000/ day value)

• Our directory will only offer our users DASH mirco-payments for the first twelve (12) months. After those twelve (12) months, our platform will automatically select and list DASH as the top payment choice for life.

• Our faucet will only offer our users DASH payouts for the first twelve (12) months.

• Our sale teams will extensively educate all our customers about DASH and will assist them in accepting DASH as a form of payment.

• Once businesses have accepted our cryptocurrency adoption services we will provide them with large DASH decals for their store front windows, indicating to their customers and pedestrians they accept digital currency.

• Automatically upgrade voters to a Tier 5: Patriot User. These Tier 5 users will be rewarded the highest possible DASH micro-payments for all platform content contributions.

MARKETING PLAN:
  1. We will use the standard forms of industry marketing such as optimized S.E.O., Facebook Ads, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Google AdSense.

2. Billboard and transit advertisements in Major cities where the population has quickly adopted cryptocurrencies (Toronto, Vancouver, San Fransisco, Singapore, Sydney, London, etc)

3. Cryptocurrencies are not easily accessible to all demographics, this is why faucets have grown in popularity. We have taken the concept of faucets, one step further - by offering our users the ability to earn DASH micro-payments for being productive and contributing content to our platform. Unlike, faucets - our CDDM system has NO time constraints on our users ability to add content and earn money. We suspect this is will quickly spread our brand via word-of-mouth, making our platform a favorite amongst the global blockchain community.

4. As an added bonus, will also host a faucet which will pay our users in DASH.

5. We're working on securing partnerships with established and reputable blockchain businesses to host our API (currently in development), on their websites. Once our brand is connected to reputable businesses, new and up-coming businesses will feel pressured in adopting our API to show the global blockchain community they too are reputable. In turn, advertising our directory to their community.

6. As a form of guerrilla marketing, our company will deploy sales teams to the streets - approaching and convincing every local business owner in every Major city to add their business to our platform. We will do this by offering each business an added service of helping them adopt DASH in their store fronts and online.

7. Once local store fronts have accepted our services, we will automatically sign them up on our platform and provide each business with large window decals advertising to their customers and pedestrians they now accept cryptocurrencies and their reviews/rating can be found on our platform. We will also supply decals as to which currencies they accept. If the DASH community approves this project the DASH logo will be the dominant logo on every local store front window.

DIRECTORY DETAILS:

1. Blockchain Business Directory
  • Business profiles display:
    • Business information (Location, Phone #, Hours of operation, etc)
    • Platform (Private Chain, Public chain, None, etc)
    • Currencies they accept (USD, DASH, BTC, etc)
    • Management & Employee information (Team Members, CEOs, Developers, etc)
    • Reviews / Ratings based of various criteria (Product, Service, Team, Value, Scam, etc)
    • Social Media connections (Github, Twitter, etc)
  • Search for local businesses & International businesses with Keywords
    • Keywords: Decentralized Advertising that accepts DASH?
    • Keywords: Local restaurants that accept DASH
    • Keywords: DASH currency
    • Keywords: DASH NEWS
  • Locate crypto-ATM machines
    • Find on Map
    • Business Profile
    • Currencies they accept (USD, DASH, BTC, etc)
    • Fees
  • Country Profiles
    • Crypt-regulatory body (Location, Phone #, Hours of operation, etc)
    • Use of Blockchains (Where and how)
    • Have they created digital legal tender?
    • Reviews / Ratings based on various criteria (Laws, Regulations, etc)
    • Social Media connections (Twitter, etc)
  • Currency Profiles
    • Developer information
    • Graph and charts
    • Market info
    • Type of platform (POS, POW, etc)
    • Currency Code
    • Reviews / Ratings based of various criteria (Product, Service, Team, Value, Scam, etc)
  • Exchange Profiles
    • Business information (Location, Phone #, Hours of operation, etc)
    • Platform (Decentralized, Centralized, etc)
    • Currencies & Pairs they accept (USD, DASH, BTC, etc)
    • Currency & Pair Volume
    • Management & Employee information (Team Members, CEOs, Developers, etc)
  • Forum
  • Live Chatroom
  • Events listing
  • Blockchain based Job listings.
2. Business Accounts (For Businesses built upon distrusted ledgers and businesses that accept P2P currency as a form of payment)
  • Businesses owners
    • Claim Business
    • Verify Ownership & Identities
  • Edit Business Profiles
  • (4) membership options.
    • Free Membership (Tier 1)
    • Paid Business Plus (Tier 2)
    • Paid Professional (Tier 3)
    • Paid Visionary (Tier 4)
  • Each Tier has different capabilities of interacting and advertising to our users
    • Messaging
    • Replying to reviews
    • Advertise ICOs
    • Various locations to advertise
    • Limited or Priority support
  • Businesses are automatically added to the database by our community as they become public knowledge
  • Businesses can use our API to attach to their website. This will show the rating they have obtained from our community.
3. User Accounts
  • The website is free for ALL, registered and non-registered users.
  • Non-Registered users can use our directory to search for businesses.
  • Registered Users can edit their profiles
  • Registered Users are given EX points for using the platform and content contribution.
  • Registered users are paid in various increments of mirco-payments to incentive users to contribute content. Payout is based on their user EX points.
  • Registered Users can add businesses, change business info, Reviews / Rate businesses
  • The platform acts as a social media platform where users can private message, compliment, follow, friend requests, up-vote reviews, etc

Thank you for taking the time to read our pre-proposal.

Any feedback, questions or term negotiations are welcome!

Wishing you happy and successful 2018!
Matthew George

Last edited:
Hi Matthew, what other crypto currencies will you be implementing? Also what is your plan for marketing in the first 12 months? This may not be known by anyone outside the dash community for a long time being a new startup.

Hi Yocko, great questions.

As our platform is a 'Blockchain' Business Directory, we're setup to host all companies that utilizes any form of distributed ledgers (private or public), this is what gives us our diverse competitive edge. We're currently set up to accept membership payments from registered businesses through 'Coinpayment'. From the time of launch, We will be accepting all cryptocurrencies coinpayment has added to their list. Registered businesses on our platform will also be able to accept any currency they wish. We'll use our platform to persuade and entice our businesses members to accept DASH by offering free memberships and extensively educating them on the DASH currency.

As for marketing and gaining public awareness for our directory:

1. We will use the industry standard forms of marketing such as optimized S.E.O., Facebook Ads, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Google AdSense and billboards in Major cities where the population has quickly adopted cryptocurrencies (Toronto, Vancouver, San Fransisco, Singapore, Sydney, London, etc)

2. Cryptocurrencies are not easily accessible to all demographics, this is why faucets have grown in popularity. We have taken the concept of faucets, one step further - by offering our users the ability to earn DASH micro-payments for being productive and contributing content to our platform. Unlike, faucets - our CDDM system has NO time constraints on our users ability to add content and earn money. We suspect this is will quickly spread our brand via word-of-mouth, making our platform a favorite amongst the global blockchain community.

3. As an added bonus, will also host a faucet which will pay our users in DASH.

4. We're working on securing partnerships with established and reputable blockchain businesses to host our API (currently in development), on their websites. Once our brand is connected to reputable businesses, new and up-coming businesses will feel pressured in adopting our API to show the global blockchain community they too are reputable. In turn, advertising our directory to their community.

5. As a form of guerrilla marketing, our company will deploy sales teams to the streets - approaching and convincing every local business owner in every Major city to add their business to our platform. We will do this by offering each business an added service of helping them adopt DASH in their store fronts and online.

6. Once local store fronts have accepted our services, we will automatically sign them up on our platform and provide each business with large window decals advertising to their customers and pedestrians they now accept cryptocurrencies and their reviews/rating can be found on our platform. We will also supply decals as to which currencies they accept. If the DASH community approves this project the DASH logo will be the dominant logo on EVERY local store front window.

I hope this answered your questions!

Last edited:
You say you've been working on this for six months so far, do you have something for us to see? Or mockups? I have some thoughts on this but first I would like to get a better feel for your project.

Also, if possible, I would really like to see you include the UK. I can definitely see this working there.

I love the idea, but would also like to see something tangible we can review or at least get a sense of what you are trying to accomplish. This is an interesting idea, my advice is to present it with more visual details if you decide to go for a full proposal.

You say you've been working on this for six months so far, do you have something for us to see? Or mockups? I have some thoughts on this but first I would like to get a better feel for your project.

Also, if possible, I would really like to see you include the UK. I can definitely see this working there.

I love the idea, but would also like to see something tangible we can review or at least get a sense of what you are trying to accomplish. This is an interesting idea, my advice is to present it with more visual details if you decide to go for a full proposal.

Hello GrandMasterDash and Mike Crypto,

Thank you both for commenting and showing your support!

Due to our project only being half way through it's current development phase, we are trying to refrain from posting overly detailed trade information during the pre-propsal. If our pre-proposal gains enough support, and we feel the community is in favor of the general core concept of our project, we will be MORE than happy to supply whatever information is needed to help the masternode's make an informed voting decision when we post our proposal on DASH central; this includes mochups, screenshots or possibly the websites BETA testing, etc. That being said, is there any way that I can help you or the community get a better feel for the project without posting mochups or screen shots during the pre-proposal? If the mochups are needed to make a discussion during the pre-proposal, we are obviously 'for' whatever is needed to increase our chances in gaining the communities trust and approval.

I would love to get a consensus from the community as which cities they would like to see our advertisements. GrandMasterDash, you mentioned the UK. Do you mean all of UK? or just a major city such as London, England?

I would also like to note, that we're very interested to see how many individuals from the DASH community would be eager to apply to our sales team in an effort to educate potential clients of the benefits of our business directory, the DASH currency and helping them adopted DASH in their store fronts. The job listings will pay competitive wages with ability to earn commission on every sale. Feel free to private message me or post in the comment section below.

Nope, still think this is lacking a lot of important info. It might be a billion dollar industry but it's also highly competitive. I'd like to see what separates you from yelp et al.

We seek to deploy sales teams in every major city in North America to further expedite the adoption of cryptocurrencies by local fiat businesses. We will educate our sales teams extensively on DASH to ensure local businesses are well informed and are eager to become DASH merchants. Once local businesses accept our cryptocurrency adoption services we will then provide them with large decals indicating to their customers they now accept DASH as a form of payment.

When you say you'd like to deploy a sales team to every major city in the US, what would that look like? Actual boots on the ground going from business to business to sign people up? Or would it be more like a remote sales team making cold calls to businesses around the country?

Hello, this is an interesting idea. I have one question: is this directory going to give exclusive or vip services for DASH bussineses? (Aditional to the 50% discount) in that way our community can get more benefits from it (could be a better position on the web directory). How are you planning to do the customer support?

Many thanks for your answer! And great idea

Hello, this is an interesting idea. I have one question: is this directory going to give exclusive or vip services for DASH bussineses? (Aditional to the 50% discount) in that way our community can get more benefits from it (could be a better position on the web directory). How are you planning to do the customer support?

I would very much hope it is not dash only. It would have to be multi-crypto or highly specialized to compete. Dash, however, could be given preference / incentives.

But, again, imo this proposal is way too lacking in detail to make any reasonable judgment.

Nope, still think this is lacking a lot of important info. It might be a billion dollar industry but it's also highly competitive. I'd like to see what separates you from yelp et al.

Hey GrandMasterDash,

Great Question. We have a few main competitors Yellow pages, Yelp, and various ICO schedule websites .

Yellow Pages are a very good example as to what happens when an industry is late to embrace new trends. Due to lack of foresight and (extremely) late adoption of an online presence and mobile application - in just a few short years, independent companies such as YELP quickly took the market by storm. Yellow pages, is ancient, extremely outdated, and very far behind on the demands of fiat consumers. Moreover, YP.com is not an exciting platform nor is it user friendly. It mostly appeals to older demographics that still reminisce over pay phones. Today, you will be very hard pressed to find a millennial that knows where the term "yellow pages" even originated.

Yelp appeals to the younger generation because of it's fun, social approach in reviewing businesses and connecting with other users. Yelp's main focus is entertainment, everything else is secondary. Although, Yelp has recently adopted a very discrete 'bitcoin filter' - it's limited to businesses that accept bitcoin and bitcoin only. Yelp will not advertise any other digital currency until that currency is adopted by the vast majority of the population, nor will they present or display any detailed information regarding blockchain based businesses on their platform. Once our platform launches, just like yellow pages, it will be very difficult for Yelp to catch up because of their stakeholders and corporate governance structure. Most of their investors are the Baby Boomers that used the Yellow Pages and think cryptocurrencies are a bubble.

'ICO schedule' websites are also a notable competitors but like the companies mentioned above, they are also limited. They mainly focus on 1 key component, new businesses offering ICOs based on ethereum Platform. This is an obvious limitation, as the cryptoworld is vast and quickly evolving.

We have combined the strengths of all three worlds by creating the ultimate business directory: First, we adopted the professionalism of Yellow Pages by keeping our language corporate and to-the-point. Second, we created an exciting social environment similar to Yelp, where users can freely interact but with an added bonus of being paid, just for using the platform. Last and certainly not least, blockchains / distributed ledgers ARE taking over businesses in every industry. Moreover, they are developed on more than just one crypto-platform; not just ethereum. The business directory that jumps on this trend and show cases all aspects of blockchain based business, will lead the industry. With the help of DASH, We plan on being that business directory.

Our platform in summary:

(A mix between: Yp.com (Professionalism / Local businesses), Yelp.com (Functionality / Layout / Local businesses / Community UX), icobench.com (Advertising international crypto-businesses / Rating system), glassdoor.ca (Business management transparency / Rating system), myWOT.com (API for businesses to adopt on their websites))

1. Blockchain Business Directory
- A businesses directory similar to YELP.
- Business profiles (Displaying business information, platform businesses are built on, currencies they accept, management information, reviews/ratings, etc)
- It will help users find local businesses in their area that accept various cryptocurrencies with keywords.
- It will also help the general public find up-and-coming international companies that utilize blockchain technology with keywords.
- Help distinguish between scams and legitimate businesses through verification processes and community reviews/ratings
- Locate crypto-ATM machines
- Country Profiles (Displaying the crypto-regulatory body of each country, Laws & regulations, etc)
- Currency Profiles (Displaying lead developers, market cap, etc.)
- Forum
- Live Chatroom
- Events listing
- Blockchain based Job listings.

2. Business Accounts (For Businesses built upon distrusted ledgers and businesses that accept P2P currency as a form of payment)
- Helps businesses advertise to those looking for their specific product and/or services.
- Business will have 1 free membership and 3 paid upgraded membership options to chose from.
- Local businesses will most likely choose are FREE and Tier 2 memberships
- International businesses will most likely purchase Tier 3/4 memberships
- Each Tier has different capabilities of interacting and advertising to our users (such as messaging, replying to reviews, advertising their ICO, advertising elsewhere on the website, Priority support, etc)
- Businesses will be added to the databases by our community as they become public knowledge.
- Businesses owners will be able to claim and then verify their identities. The goal is that our platform becomes a trusted source for users and businesses alike.
- Businesses can use our API to attach to their website. This will show the rating they have obtained from our community.

3. User Accounts
-The website is free for ALL, registered and non-registered users.
- Non-Registered users can use our directory to search for businesses.
- Registered Users will be given EX points for using the platform and content contribution.
- Registered users will be paid in various increments of mirco-payments to incentive users to contribute content. Payout will be based on their user EX points.
- Registered Users can add businesses, reviews and rate businesses on different criteria such as: product, service, customer support, etc
- The platform will act as a social media platform where users can private message, compliment, follow, friend requests, upvote reviews, etc

When you say you'd like to deploy a sales team to every major city in the US, what would that look like? Actual boots on the ground going from business to business to sign people up? Or would it be more like a remote sales team making cold calls to businesses around the country?

Hello appmatch, Thanks for the question!

We will use both forms of marketing, cold calls and in-person sales teams. Cryptocurrencies by nature are terrifying to new adopters. Likewise, trying to run a business and figure out the ins-and-outs of a new financial system is not very appealing to most business owners. If something goes wrong there is no one they can rely on. They simply do not have the time or energy.

Deploying sales teams on foot is more personable and will give businesses a sense of safety knowing there is someone they can rely on if something goes wrong. This why our "crypto adoption service" will appeal to local business owners. We will educate them on the value of p2p currencies, assist them in receiving payments from customers, assist them in setting up wallets and provide customer support if something goes wrong. We will deploy these in-person sales teams only in the major cities where a large portion of the population already holds cryptocurrencies (Toronto, Vancouver, San Fransisco, London, Singapore, etc.). These areas are also the areas where we would utilize billboards and public transit to advertise our business directory to the local businesses. Once we have established a presence in those cities and our client base is growing organically, we will move outwards to other cities.

Hey Alejandro!

Thanks for the question!

Just as GrandMasterDash noted we will focus on ALL aspects of blockchain, this is what gives us our competitive edge. We believe this will actually help DASH in the long run. We are excited to explore ALL the possibilities our directory can be used to benefit DASH and the community; ideas are encouraged and welcomed!

Also, I seen that you are trying to set up a DASH support Center. I would be very interested to discuss ways we could collaborate.

Thank you for everyone's comments and questions so far. We now have a more clear understanding as to what the community needs to make an informed voting decision. I have uploaded a more detailed explanation of our directory. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Might be better to give benefits to all voters, whether they vote yes or no. Otherwise, it might be construed as a bribe.

If registration is free, how do you verify a business is indeed using said crypto? Perhaps a nominal fee is better, just to prove competence?

Thoughts with little or no influence on my decision:
  • During the verification process, are you cross-checking with trade specific organizations (e.g. qualified electricians etc)?

• How about languages spoken within an establishment?

• Why must it be specifically "blockchain based job listings"? I mean, sure, have it as a category but surely as a business I might also be hiring other people.

Might be better to give benefits to all voters, whether they vote yes or no. Otherwise, it might be construed as a bribe.

If registration is free, how do you verify a business is indeed using said crypto? Perhaps a nominal fee is better, just to prove competence?

Thoughts with little or no influence on my decision:
  • During the verification process, are you cross-checking with trade specific organizations (e.g. qualified electricians etc)?

• How about languages spoken within an establishment?

• Why must it be specifically "blockchain based job listings"? I mean, sure, have it as a category but surely as a business I might also be hiring other people.

We agree. I will change the term offer to include everyone that votes. Thank you for that.

Free businesses memberships are somewhat trivial because businesses are added into our system by our team or by the community. Once the business receives notification they have been add to our platform via email, they will be given the opportunity to verify their identities and claim their profile - only then, will they given (very limited) access to manage their business profiles. Free business membership profiles are extremely basic. (i.e. They can see reviews and message notifications from users but can't respond to them, etc). If they want to interact with our users they will be forced to upgrade their memberships. Once, they realize the benefits of a paid membership this is when we will give them a promotional code which will entice them to add a DASH wallet address to their profile. If they remove this address anytime during the promotional offer period, their free upgraded membership will be revoked. Therefore, It will be in their best interest to keep their DASH wallet up-to-date. The community will also be able to comment and flag businesses that have faulty or illegitimate DASH addresses.

Q: During the verification process, are you cross-checking with trade specific organizations (e.g. qualified electricians etc)?
A:Businesses, corporations, enterprises and organizations will be given the opportunity to add any and all necessary documentation to their profiles. These documents should include: business registration papers, Trade certificates, keybase, etc. We will do our due diligence by ensuring businesses are in fact, who they say they are. It will be up to the community to rate them on their business practices and quality of work. In our terms of use, we will recommend our users avoid any businesses that fail to verify themselves to our team, businesses that fail to add appropriate documentation, and businesses that carry poor or fraudulent ratings on their business profiles.

Q: How about languages spoken within an establishment?
A: I'm not sure if I fully understand the question correctly but I will do my best to answer. Businesses will be able to indicate on their profiles which languages are used within their organization, and the level of understanding - reading, writing, etc . Our website will also be translated in every major language. The users will have the ability to indicate their primary location for a more localized user experience.

Q: Why must it be specifically "blockchain based job listings"? I mean, sure, have it as a category but surely as a business I might also be hiring other people.
A: What is meant by "blockchain job posting" is that the business must have some type of connection to blockchain technology, either through the acceptance of p2p currencies or the utilization of disturbed ledgers. Regular fiat businesses will not be able to post job listings unless they accept p2p currencies.

Thanks again for the questions GrandMasterDash

Last edited:
Is there away we can verify the DASH voters to help make it easier for our team to verify and upgrade them on our platform? What would be the best way in doing this? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back