• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[Pre-Prop] DashBoost Cycles February - April

Vote on Cycle Amount and Micro-Proposal Max (Choose 2)

• Cycle Amount: 100

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Cycle Amount: 125

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cycle Amount: 150

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Cycle Amount: 200

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Max 25 Dash per proposal

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Max 35 Dash per proposal

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Max 40 Dash per proposal

• Max 50 Dash per proposal

• Total voters

Pasta

Dash Core Group
This proposal will fund three DashBoost cycles from November to January. DashWatch reporting: Initial Proposal, October Cycle, November - January Cycle

The primary purpose of this Pre-Proposal is to discover the amount of Dash the community would like us to ask for and the maximum ask for a micro-proposals.
In the prior cycles, there was 100 Dash available for each cycle and a max of 25 Dash per micro-proposal.
We propose the following options:
Cycle amount: 100, 125, 150, 200
Max per proposal: 25, 35, 40, 50

Budget:
TBD Dash for Each Cycle
15 Dash for The Team
5 Dash for Fee Refund
TBD Dash per Month

February Cycle
February 1st - 28th
TBD Dash Total
TBD Dash Max Per Proposal
1 Dash Fee

March Cycle
March 1st - 29th
TBD Dash Total
1 Dash Fee

April Cycle
April 1st - 30th
TBD Dash Total
1 Dash Fee

Metrics
  • Total number of registered users 336

• Total number of voting addresses 106

• Total number of proposals 79

• Total number of funded proposals 34

• Total amount of Dash given for funded proposals 373

Last edited:
Sweet! I voted for the lowest possible one for both. I'd love to see this expand but more than that, I'd love people to have NO excuses NOT to pass this. Keeping it lean as possible will make sure to contribute to its longevity.

Request to be included in the above vote Pasta: 10Dash allocated each month for a section of 5Dash max per request. The 25Dash requesters tend to win the 100dash each month

Thank you for your hard work @Pasta. You have my vote and support! I also look forward to seeing how Boost will develop as a funding platform once we have services such as Boost Insight running. One issue we definitely need to solve is whales obstructing proposal owners at the end of the month. In my opinion, until this problem is fixed, you should not take into consideration any 15,000+ No votes registered in the system at the end of the voting cycle. Good luck!

Back