• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

POST PROPOSAL REPORT TO MNO's

Hi Everyone,

What is the best way to create a Post-Proposal Report to MNO's and all Dash Community ?

Should we create a space at Dash Forum ?

Should we create a space at Dash Treseary ?

Should we create a space at Slack ?

Should we create a video report ?

PDF / Excel File ?

This could be a great tool of communication for all Proposal owners to display numbers, achiviments, difficulties, improvement and develop trust and resposnabiliti among the community after their project.

I think all updates and reports should be posted within the original proposal thread on the forum and also crossposted on dashcentral, and maybe dashtreasury. The format of the reports doesn't really matter much to me, although unless there is something in particular you want to show/demonstrate I would prefer for it to not be a video.

Hi Everyone,

What is the best way to create a Post-Proposal Report to MNO's and all Dash Community ?

Should we create a space at Dash Forum ?

Should we create a space at Dash Treseary ?

Should we create a space at Slack ?

Should we create a video report ?

PDF / Excel File ?

This could be a great tool of communication for all Proposal owners to display numbers, achiviments, difficulties, improvement and develop trust and resposnabiliti among the community after their project.
No need to jump around all over the forums. Just stay on the thread.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Back