• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

POS Integrations

feedbands

Hello Dash Network!

In 2010 I cofounded a company called Punchh.com. The idea was loyalty / reward cards for your smartphone. I came up with the idea and the name for it (proof) while my partner Jitendra had an MBA from the university of Chicago and the connection to investors to really move with it. I left the company soon after its inception to found Feedbands because music is my passion, and I just wasn't passionate about mobile loyalty. We have always stayed on good terms of course.

Fast forward 8 years later and Punchh has integrated their mobile loyalty program with every major POS and they now handle mobile loyalty for Pizza Hut, Quiznos, El Pollo Loco, Moe's southwest grill, etc. etc.

I'm wondering if there is any synergy here. Pursuing POS seems like something that would be top priority for Core. Do they need any introductions? Should I reach out to get the POS providers to submit proposals of their own?

Just wondering what the current plan is for POS.

I would like to discuss this with you - it is a great "opening" for getting Dash in front of POS vendors. I have a similar (ish) proposal already funded.

Sounds great. I have absolutely no plans on submitting a proposal around this, but I think I can offer you, or Dash Core, some introductions.

we have been talking about the advantages of installing a Point of sale system but do you even know that your POS software can provide you with meaningful insights for your business. Yes, the software generates many valuable reports and analytics which can be of great benefit to retail businesses.

Back